Murray trial Day 23, November 3rd - discussion

It starts with Alberto, the 2 month late statement

??????????????

Elissa Fleek NEVER mentions a bottle in a bag , there are NO photos or notes of a bottle in a bag.. she talks about a lamp on the table but never talks about a bottle in a bag...

but then 18 months later, there are notes about a bottle in a bag

He's now going after Fleak not photographing the bottle in the bag. We knew this was coming. sigh.

dont tell me alberto and fleek are really secret lovers who set it all up to get the poor dr!

About LAPD - the investigators are highly professionals (martinez, smith etc), they take notes and photos on every single issue.

when he asked detective Smith on the stand if there was a bottle in a bag, Smith said No

simply because there was no bottle in a bag

He's now going after Fleak not photographing the bottle in the bag. We knew this was coming. sigh.

yeah i would say sleek fleek but it should be slack im on work experience fleek

thanks for udates guys i just keep turing hte volume up every so often. cant do with his crap

Makes me laugh how he's making comments about Fleak not making notes. Um, sounds a bit similar to your own client, no? Then goes on about how Detective Smith etc, make notes about every single thing.

I don't think I can watch anymore of this rubbish. See you all later xx

same here, listening to this jerk is painful. I'm muting now it's too much to bear

Didn't the judge rule that the jury can find murray guilty even if they decide Michael self administered? So what's his point with all of this?

Now bringing up the point of Det. Smith not seeing the propofol bottle in the bag. Smith notes only a lorazepam bottle in a bag.

Here come all the flaws with the case. No doubt Chernoff was going to try to exploit them. It's his only hope.

I knew he would go after Fleal as she made mistakes and was the weakest witness. However he's a complete idiot and he's not making any points at all.

he is now comparing albertos drawings...

namnlsw.png

Last edited:
Poor Alberto. He was doing his job and Chernoff is trying to make it look like it is all Albertos fault. Like Alberto would understand the significance of a drip.

well look at it this way hes already been rambling 30 mins plus

none of the above has anything to do with murrays negligence though. are they ever gonna actually defend the charge. waiting already for walgrens rebuttal

He's challenging the drip theory. The problem is the urine confirms a drip had to have been used for THAT much propofol to have been in it. He's basically trying to make out that the prosecution, LAPD (Fleak) and Alvarez have concocted a scenario (bottle in the bag) to support the drip theory. Too bad for Chernoff the scientific autopsy evidence does not support what Murray claims; 25mg.

the less points chernoff is doing, the less time walgren will need for rebuttal.

:yawn:

He needs to back to texas and sit down somewhere with white and flannnny. his english is horrable for an lawyer. It doesn't flow...

a vial in a bag requires to be a drip, the prosecution needs a drip, Murray did NOT kill MJ, the prosecution need a drip but there were no

chernoff said the lower short line had just what murray said: prop and lidocaine... BUT what about the FLUmazenil???

how long is he gonna continue rambling? 30 mins or an hour? I can't stand this anymore.

He is defending Dr. White now? I thought he was supposed to do that for Murray?

good scienticts dont take positions, dr shafer tries to prove a case on the stand... dr shafer never said "i dont have those qualifications" like dr white did... dr white just tried to tell u the truth for his $11,000

Back