Murray Trial - September 27 - Day 1 - Discussion Thread

i think everything the prosecutors did today was simply GREAT including the pic , and you all have to remember the SIGNIFICANCE of that voicerecording which was recorded on May 10, 5 days before he "officially " offered the job and don't forget that ADAMS , will provide a BOMBSHELL evidence when he takes the stand and everyone will see that voicerecording in a new light , it will become VERY incriminating . The prosecutors were GREAT.

that old woman wearing thriller custom and defending Murray on Piers Morgan is pathetic !!!

We have to remember that this trial is about convicting Conrad Murray. The prosecution may have to do do and say things that makes us as fans uncomfortable or unhappy. But their job is not protect our feelings or Michael's legacy. Their job is to make sure that Murray is punished for the crime he committed.

To me this is different from the OJ trial because of the internet and TMZ. How does TMZ always have exclusive court stuff first? I heard that they pay off police and detectives to get exclusive evidence for there site. I really believe it too. They always seem to have stuff first.

Internet or not, the rule of law remains unchanged. Michael is dead. There is no getting around or denying that fact and the jury has to be made see the direct results of Murray's actions. They have to see that a human being has died, not some distance superstar that most only heard myths about.

It isn't about protecting Michael's privacy or thinking what fans or even the family's feelings. The DA's job is to show people what happened to Micahael raw, this isn't for the faint of heart. If fans can't handled it, it maybe best that some don't follow the trial. To be blunt, things will only get worst.

I can't remember the date of the Jackson family get-together. Would this have been before or after the recording based on the date that the prosecutors gave for the recordings?

Also, I think that if we can hold out, things will be clarified by the prosecution as far as Michael's health, supposed "addictions," etc. We haven't gotten to the medical stuff yet and this is where that info. will unfold.

I can't remember the date of the Jackson family get-together. Would this have been before or after the recording based on the date that the prosecutors gave for the recordings?

Also, I think that if we can hold out, things will be clarified by the prosecution as far as Michael's health, supposed "addictions," etc. We haven't gotten to the medical stuff yet and this is where that info. will unfold.

The gathering was May 14th, 2009.. MJ's entire family was there and they saw MJ looking very thin. There is a pic of MJ and Blanket sitting on the couch and MJ looks tired to me and thin

This case simple...and they are trying to make it look complicated. There is nothing complicated about it.

Damn I'm LOVING Flava Flav right now, glad he's keeping up with the trial:
FlavorFlav William J. Drayton
To everybody that thinks Conrad murry is innocent,, y'all is just as guilty as he is , I rest my case ,!!!
5 hours ago

A message to the Jackson family from Flavor Flav,,, I was the first celeb at the gate wen michael died,, I praying for y'all
5 hours ago

A message to Conrad murry from Flavor Flav,,Michael Jackson said make me sleep for a little while,, not forever You asshole !!!!!!!
5 hours ago

Conrad Murry could never be innocent Ever ,,never,, never ever !!!that airplane needs to stop flying around with that bullshit,!!
5 hours ago

To everybody that agrees with wat I'm saying tweet Flav is right ,!!!
5 hours ago

Dr. Conrad Murrys guilt is in the tears that comes out of his eyes,,,instead of wiping away the tears he should be drinking them
5 hours ago

Dr. Murry knows everything !!!! Hang-em-high !!!!!!
5 hours ago

Don't let Conrad Murry do 4 years For the murder of Michael Jackson,,, Let him do 44 years,!! He deserves it,,
5 hours ago

Dr. Conrad Murry is a medical bartender,, he gives his pationts cocktails made up of diffrent drugs mixed up in one serving,,
5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Michael Jackson did not cause his own death,, bullshit,,they need to cut the crap,,he would never self destruct,,,
6 hours ago

Didn't know Flava Flav was that much of a fan. I haven't seen such fiery tweets from anyone regarding Murray, not even Michael's own family.

The gathering was May 14th, 2009.. MJ's entire family was there and they saw MJ looking very thin. There is a pic of MJ and Blanket sitting on the couch and MJ looks tired to me and thin

Michael had a lot going on at the time (and it wasn't all dealing with TII and a major chunk coming from the pressure of the family concert fiasco/lawsuit that included threats to try to stop the TII production), so he may have looked tired to some people. Of course, others were saying the opposite.

So, Michael may have been going through this yo-yo effect with Murray even back then. It is still disturbing as to why Murray even had that recording; that is just not right. I wonder what his explanation is.

I just keep having the strangest feelings about what all of this really was about and it had nothing to do with keeping TII going at any cost.

Murray should have just stepped away.

i think everything the prosecutors did today was simply GREAT including the pic , and you all have to remember the SIGNIFICANCE of that voicerecording which was recorded on May 10, 5 days before he "officially " offered the job and don't forget that ADAMS , will provide a BOMBSHELL evidence when he takes the stand and everyone will see that voicerecording in a new light , it will become VERY incriminating . The prosecutors were GREAT.

that old woman wearing thriller custom and defending Murray on Piers Morgan is pathetic !!!

Regardless of whether or not you think "the prosecutors were great," you are STILL talking about "Adams," when NO ONE else is? Why? I'd expect that if Adams testifies, it would be for the DEFENSE? To infer that Michael was using propofol long before Murray? Is THAT it? The trial is about Conrad Murray, and what HE did to Michael. . . . And so far, the evidence is devastating to Murray, in that there was not even a MINIMAL standard of care, and Michael's past history with doctors does not MATTER. It is only Murray, on trial, here.

So about one thing we do agree? Yes, the prosecution WAS "great." and laid it out, in such stark terms, that I think Murray is truly cooked, now. Any reasonable juror would think the same, pretty sure.

FavorFlav is right about Michael not self-destructing. You don't go through what he has and survive it, with a self-destructive personality.

Some things that stood out to me today:

Chernoff and his lorazapam + propofol cocktail theory (beyond the fact we know no pills were found in MJ's stomach in the autopsy report)

I'm no medical expert but it sounds like a crock of ish for this reason: He states that Michael would have died instantly from this cocktail.The problem with that is if Michael had taken (I believe he claimed EIGHT) lorazapam pills in the 2 minutes Murray claims it took him to pee, washed them down with propofol and died so quickly right after this that he didn't have time to close his eyes (yes, he really said that for those of you who havent seen the footage yet), then those undigested pills would have been found in Michael's stomach. Once the body dies and all organ functions cease to work, the digestion process stops (which is why stomach contents are so important during autopsies as far as what the person ingested for up to a few hours prior to death). And the autopsy report explicity states no pills were found in MJ's stomach. No way MJ took that many pills and died instantly without a trace in his stomach.

What I want to hear about is this allegation that the State did not test for lorazapam in the stomach and that the defense found it in high numbers. It would be interesting to find out if this is true or not...not that anything Chernoff has ever said or claimed ever turned out to be true. Just curious becuz, IF true, it will need to be determined how and when it could have gotten in his stomach in this "high" amount.

Also, IF true, that would be interesting when considering lorazapam was the ONLY thing Murray was initially willing to admit he gave MJ that day to EMT and doctors at the hospital. It's almost like he knew the lorazapam would be found if anything when an autopsy was done so he admitted to it soley for that reason.

The other thing that stuck out to me was how Walgren indicated Murray seemed SHOCKED that the police hadn't found the propofol in the house by the 27th. IMO it appears the only reason Murray confessed to giving it is becuz he thought he was already busted or that maybe MJ's security had already told police about gathering up the vials.

I loved the way Walgren kept saying "According to Dr. Murray..." becuz it kinda sets the stage that regardless of what Murray says or has said in this case...odds are you can't believe him; that the facts and evidence in this case will show things that doesn't support what Murray has said.

I thought Kenny was great as a witness and friend. Had to leave work and missed Chernoff's cross so hopefully that will get uploaded somewhere (tho I understand it was uneventful...not surprising.)

Gongaware was a live one but I didn't hear anything out of sorts there except how Murray lied about having FOUR offices (another lie) that would need to be closed for him to tour with MJ; requiring a five million dollar fee.

I know this trial will have a negative effect on the tribute concert. Are some of the members of the family still attending the tribute?

Regardless of whether or not you think "the prosecutors were great," you are STILL talking about "Adams," when NO ONE else is? Why? I'd expect that if Adams testifies, it would be for the DEFENSE? To infer that Michael was using propofol long before Murray? Is THAT it? The trial is about Conrad Murray, and what HE did to Michael. . . . And so far, the evidence is devastating to Murray, in that there was not even a MINIMAL standard of care, and Michael's past history with doctors does not MATTER. It is only Murray, on trial, here

when Adams takes the stand you might finally understand what I have been trying to say for more than a year now. Adams is Murray's biggest nightmare and he will be the state's star witness .

Flave has always been cool, and not afraid to be himself.

Kathy Hilton was great on Piers very heart breakin and I also notice one of Murrays patience with a Thriller type outfit myself....o_O Thought i was seein things! lol That was wierd! She will be testifying, that's the lady Chernoff been talkin about a lil to much today! But, these people Murray left to work with Mj for the money. Yet, they sit there blind and say he wasn't greedy? If he cared so much about u guys he would have never left. But, abandoning people seem to be his true profession!

Good job by the prosecution and their opening statements.

I hope Murray gets what's coming to him. He's a poor excuse for a human being.

I understand the prosecution has to do their job. Even though I have felt uncomfortable during certain parts today I know that I can watch. But when it comes for Murray's team's turn I won't. I won't watch Michael be ripped apart. It will be too much for me.

In my opinion... show this picture was unnecessary.

I agree. Murrary taping Michael under the influence was not right either. I was in shock horror when I heard that. If it hadn't been taped on on the screen I wouldn't have understood anything MJ was saying. Just made me hurt more.

The picture was taken right after he returned home from rehersal. The night before what he wore was the large jacket and blk pants and white shirt. The pros had those pic up along with the one of him deceased on the gurney. Very, very said.

when Adams takes the stand you might finally understand what I have been trying to say for more than a year now. Adams is Murray's biggest nightmare and he will be the state's star witness .

The "star witness," at least today, was Kenny Ortega, who validated that it was Murray, and ONLY Murray, who was drugging Michael, nearly to DEATH. And then, to DEATH.

Murray was the doctor who gave Michael an INCREDIBLE amount of propofol, in a setting unheard of in the medical profession, and in amounts that were truly astounding!

Internet or not, the rule of law remains unchanged. Michael is dead. There is no getting around or denying that fact and the jury has to be made see the direct results of Murray's actions. They have to see that a human being has died, not some distance superstar that most only heard myths about.

It isn't about protecting Michael's privacy or thinking what fans or even the family's feelings. The DA's job is to show people what happened to Micahael raw, this isn't for the faint of heart. If fans can't handled it, it maybe best that some don't follow the trial. To be blunt, things will only get worst.

Agree. And I think the fact that ppl hadn't been desensitized by having seen other photos or an open casket, this one was powerful. The one pic from the ambulance had so much controversy about whether it was real or not that a lot of fans dismissed it and/or still don't believe it's authentic. Besides close friends and family this was the first time we all saw Michael officially deceased. The jury needed to see that. It may have made it more real for them than just talking about it. The only thing I'm thankful for is that it wasn't a gruesome photo. He looked asleep and his body was covered in a hospital gown. It was a photo that showed the results of Murray's negligence yet still allowed Michael to have some dignity.

The thing about Adams...yes, if he testifies it could be for the defense. However, he will probably be a hostile witness and can easily become a witness for the prosecution on cross-exam (if you think of his possible testimony in a different light). Bottom line, regardless of what Adams may have to say he has the fact Michael walked out of his office after every single dental treatment (if it involved propofol) to his credit. Murray does not have that type of record and the reason why can be made obvious and clear by the Pros. Murray and his team may think he's in the same category as Adams but they're all delusional...imo. The difference between amateur and professional could be highlighted in a way that's not to Murray's favor.

ETA: when I say "gruesome" re: the photo I mean there's no blood or bruises clearly visible; trauma from trying to revive him, etc.

Last edited:
Are there any posts on youtube of DAY:1 ...Please link or direct.
(I missed the second half of the day)

:heart:
souldreamer7

I understand the prosecution has to do their job. Even though I have felt uncomfortable during certain parts today I know that I can watch. But when it comes for Murray's team's turn I won't. I won't watch Michael be ripped apart. It will be too much for me.

If today's taste is any indicator of what the rest of the trial will be like, I don't think you have to worry about the defence tearing Michael apart. We've got a good team and theirs sucks. Moreover, the evidence is overhwelmingly on our side.

As you have said so often in the past, "Adams gave Michael propofol."
never ever said that, I've written three blogs last year documenting and explaining what I think happened in this case , the blogs are here on this site , each time you twist what I said I'll mention the blogs .

Finally read all the post. The photo is not as shocking as I though. The tape is more shocking to me. One because the way MJ talked really under heavy drug influence (go to hell Murray). The other thing is this whole thing creep me out. What the hell Murray recorded this for????? Selling to tabloid or blackmailing MJ? This just show how shady this person is. The more I know from the hearing before and trial. The more I hates Murray. He is way beyond everything. What he did is unforgivable. 4 years is not enough (I really doubt he would even in prison for so long even he is convicted).

On the other hand, I think KO's words kind of proved what Karen Faye said and TINI people said, although it's quite interesting to see Karen blamed so much on KO. KO's email just showed that he did try to help but I don't think he had enough power to change anything when MJ himself said he was fine.

Murray should go to hell.

Just imagine returning home from work and immediately turning the t.v. on only to see that photo of MJ displayed in court today.....I thought I was gonna pass out, the last thing I expected to see, had to calm myself down. And then there came the audio, jesus.....I just felt for him:cry:

Glad to hear that the prosecution did a great job today and I only hope that they will be able to keep this momentum and that justice for Michael will be won.

BTW...thank God for this forum, 'cause I definetly can't handle the talking heads on t.v. Everytime I see Jane Velez-Mitchell, I just wish someone would make her giddy behind disappear!

Last edited:
Before I sign off I just have to say what I've always said. Murray is guilty, and that's all there is to that. Did anyone see him pretend to be crying. Why wasn't he crying on June 25, 2009!!! Why did he lie on that day and withhold that he gave MJ propofol! Why did he wait a while to call 911. Why didn't he give him CPR the right way! Why? Because he's guilty and he needs to pay for taking a dear life! Watching the trial is like reliving this all over again. I don't know if I can do this!! Have a nice night/day, and I'm sorry if I sound rude. My attitude isn't meant towards anyone on here-only Murray and his defense, but especially Murray.

Back