Murray Trial - September 27 - Day 1 - Discussion Thread

On the other hand, I think KO's words kind of proved what Karen Faye said and TINI people said, although it's quite interesting to see Karen blamed so much on KO. KO's email just showed that he did try to help but I don't think he had enough power to change anything when MJ himself said he was fine.

Murray should go to hell.

Kenny's words only prove some truths from TINI and Karen. According to them, Michael was sick for weeks before he died. Kenny clearly said that Michael was only ill for one day out of the entire time because he said he had never seen Michael like that before. Also, TINI and Karen insisted AEG worked him to death. Not so, since Kenny told AEG what had happened and they went to Murray to see what had happened.

The thing about Adams...yes, if he testifies it could be for the defense. However, he will probably be a hostile witness and can easily become a witness for the prosecution on cross-exam (if you think of his possible testimony in a different light).

Agree. Adams is hardly a "star witness." The only reason the DEFENSE would call him would be to try to imply that Michael had a history with propofol, before Murray. That is the ONLY reason he would be called. If he is called by the prosecution, it would be to say that, yeah, Michael had propofol for dental procedures. NON issue, there. Adams is marginal, at best. Ortega's testimony, I believe was truthful, and devastating to the defense.

What a tough day. Thanks to my smart phone I was able to watch a significant amount of the live trial feeds. I didn't expect so many unpleasant "surprises" like the photo and the audio so early in the process. It's only day one. Because there were problems with most of the feeds except for HLN I had to rely on their site and listening to their defense-leaning commentary can be so angering/confusing. I was listening to Oxman's theory about MJ being under the influence of Demerol on that audio tape and it made me so confused and angry. I had to come here for some reassurance that he's wrong. I should not let those people on that station get to me. Anyway, what a compelling and fascinating trial. I was really emotional listening to the prosecution's opening statements and then just became fascinated with all the information and testimony. I will try my best to watch/listen to the live feeds again tomorrow. I wish I didn't have to go to work so I could focus all my attention on this trial.

Yes he said this around the time they pushed back the first shows (early June).
I don't know for sure, but he may have said it to protect Michael. I noticed that he never referenced Mike by name in that email. He seemed to have genuine concern for Michael. On the other hand, I get bad vibes from Randy P. Feeling really upset over what happened to our Angel. Some how this does not seem like any accident.God, I pray that the truth prevails!

Gongaware's testimony thus far, just confirms for me, that AEG didn't want anything to do with Conrad Murray. I bet that initial request for FIVE MILLION DOLLARS was all they needed to turn a deaf ear to his proposal to be Michael's personal tour doctor.

And to top it off, as per Gongaware, they would have had to supply Murray with housing for he AND HIS FAMILY. I'm assuming that means Murray and his NEWEST baby Momma. So on top of the $150,000.00, Murray's living expenses would have also been a part of the deal. No wonder they never signed the contract.

Murrary was NOT going to London. He was fixating only on $.

Kenny's words only prove some truths from TINI and Karen. According to them, Michael was sick for weeks before he died. Kenny clearly said that Michael was only ill for one day out of the entire time because he said he had never seen Michael like that before. Also, TINI and Karen insisted AEG worked him to death. Not so, since Kenny told AEG what had happened and they went to Murray to see what had happened.

That is why I wrote "kind of". I think it all depends on how people interpreted what they saw. I did think Karen and TINI exaggerated things but lots parts do fit together now. Karen also stated that at beginning of the rehearsal, MJ is happy and eager to perform but things fall out around June. KO also said MJ started not showing up to the rehearsal constantly from June. If that's the only bad day, why he wrote in the email said they tried to play "now or never card" or "tough love"? If MJ was only bad for one day, why they need to play all these beforehand? MJ was a professional, I don't see any reason why they just start to show tough love without any reason. It's obvious, MJ was not just bad for one. I think that day (6/19) MJ was in the worst situation and it reach to the threshold that KO think something was way off and he need to sounds alarm. I believe if I remembered correct, Karen also sounds alarm at similar time as she claimed after 6/25. She actually acted similar like Kenny. Keep saying MJ was in good shape before 6/25 which I can understand why they all do that. MJ didn't need more bad press and he might actually make through. KO also stated in the email that he believe MJ can made it if he got real help.

As for the work MJ to death part, I guess it depends on what kind of tough love they try to play. KO said they did play now or never card. and he also stated in the email that MJ is so frighten that everything is going away. and KO also asked AEG not to pull the plug. It's obvious that they did threaten MJ that they might pull the plug as the "now or never" card. Maybe AEG just tried to push MJ since they already invest huge amount of money and they want the show to go on. However, in MJ's eyes, how did he going to know that they are just playing the "now or never card" (and I believe if things did fall apart it's not just a threat, no company is just going to waste all those money)? He saw everything he has is on the edge would for sure put him under more pressure. The more pressure would kind of leading to not easy to get sleep. and What's next???? I kind of understand where they have this kind of work to death conclusion. Because even Kenny was worried about the situation and thinking the now or never card only lead to worse situation. Of course we'll never know if MJ can pull all the show off or not if he didn't die on 6/25.

I am not saying AEG is the reason MJ died. Murray is guilty for sure. However, I think MJ, AEG, KO are all caught up in a tough situation. This is a must go on show, especially for MJ.

Last edited:
When I looked at the picture the prosecution showed of Michael Jackson during their opening statement: It made me feel that Michael Jackson was still alive but quietly
sleeping. Did any of you feel that way, also?

IN SESSION - Dr. Barry Friedberg approached by Murray's DEFENSE TEAM
Board-certified anesthesiologist Dr. Barry Friedberg was recently questioned by Conrad Murray's defense team. He joined In Session's Ryan Smith to discuss the drug that killed Michael Jackson.

Dr. takes up for Michael saying and showing correct way to admin. propofol.

I have read the thread and I'm just speechless. Seeing MJ like this? It's disturbing. I cried instantly. That's just how powerful the autopsy pic and audio recording were. MJ who changed the world and was ALWAYS striving for peace and love through his music did NOT deserve this. Even some of my friends who are not really into MJ found the whole thing UNACCEPTABLE, especially CM actions. No doctor in his right mind would ever subject his patient to this: recording the most private and intimate moments of his patient in his most vulnerable state is CRUEL, HORRIFIC, UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND SO PROFOUNDLY VIOLATES THE STANDARD NORM OF MEDICAL CARE. there is no way to justify this even from a strict scientific perspective.

Indeed, so far the defense is really struggling to justify the actions of CM, and their attempt to shift the blame to MJ is failing royally. Why would Murray who stood to earn the fortune of his live ($150,000 per month) deal with MJ so poorly? why? Even a cheap doctor from a 3rd world country could do better in even harsher circumstances. There is distinct lack of care and compassion in the way CM was treating MJ.

Oxman can burn in hell, nobody will miss him.

So Mike wanted 31 concerts, so who wanted 50 concerts ?

That is why I wrote "kind of". I think it all depends on how people interpreted what they saw. I did think Karen and TINI exaggerated things but lots parts do fit together now. Karen also stated that at beginning of the rehearsal, MJ is happy and eager to perform but things fall out around June. KO also said MJ started not showing up to the rehearsal constantly from June. If that's the only bad day, why he wrote in the email said they tried to play "now or never card" or "tough love"? If MJ was only bad for one day, why they need to play all these beforehand? MJ was a professional, I don't see any reason why they just start to show tough love without any reason. It's obvious, MJ was not just bad for one. I think that day (6/19) MJ was in the worst situation and it reach to the threshold that KO think something was way off and he need to sounds alarm. I believe if I remembered correct, Karen also sounds alarm at similar time as she claimed after 6/25. She actually acted similar like Kenny. Keep saying MJ was in good shape before 6/25 which I can understand why they all do that. MJ didn't need more bad press and he might actually make through. KO also stated in the email that he believe MJ can made it if he got real help.

As for the work MJ to death part, I guess it depends on what kind of tough love they try to play. KO said they did play now or never card. and he also stated in the email that MJ is so frighten that everything is going away. and KO also asked AEG not to pull the plug. It's obvious that they did threaten MJ that they might pull the plug as the "now or never" card. Maybe AEG just tried to push MJ since they already invest huge amount of money and they want the show to go on. However, in MJ's eyes, how did he going to know that they are just playing the "now or never card" (and I believe if things did fall apart it's not just a threat, no company is just going to waste all those money)? He saw everything he has is on the edge would for sure put him under more pressure. The more pressure would kind of leading to not easy to get sleep. and What's next???? I kind of understand where they have this kind of work to death conclusion. Because even Kenny was worried about the situation and thinking the now or never card only lead to worse situation. Of course we'll never know if MJ can pull all the show off or not if he didn't die on 6/25.

I am not saying AEG is the reason MJ died. Murray is guilty for sure. However, I think MJ, AEG, KO are all caught up in a tough situation. This is a must go on show, especially for MJ.

I can't say how much Karen did or didn't do since she is such a known lair. To be honest, she could had nothing and just simply went along with the tour, which is why she is now trying to throw everyone under the bus from TII and trying to say how only she was really the one trying to help Michael. Kenny didn't say a thing about Karen being there when Michael was sick on the 19.

When I said sick for one day, I mean only saw him sick at that time. He missed rehearsals, true, but it's impossible to say if it was for health reasons. Kenny didn't seemed that concern about Michael missing dates until the 19 when Michael was sick and should had stayed home. As I said, Kenny made it clear that he had never seen Michael liked that before. He mentioned no other days when Michael even came close to being as sick as he was then. As someone pointed out on another forum, you don't need a history to be concern if someone was fine the day you saw them and they come in sick as a dog the next and has trouble speaking. It would make sense that Kenny was alarm and wrote that letter of concern.

It's hard to say what Kenny was referring to. He could had been concern that they may pull the plug or delay if they thought Michael wasn't up to tour and they wouldn't make their money back. What Kenny could be saying, 'yeah, he isn't well at the moment, but it's fixable if he's given the chance to rest and see a doctor'. Michael felt pressure for allot of reasons. He could had been more frustrated because this was his big shot and here he was getting sick. It happens to all of us. I remember having to do an interview and finals when I had the stomach flu and I was stress and angry for the entire day.

I understand where you are coming from, but I think we need to keep Kenny's statement in context. Especially since it only partly confirms TINI and Karen's wild theories. As someone said, 'I lie based on the truth is still a lie'.

Just like in the Casey Anthony trial, Conrad Murray's entire defense will be based on his lies.
Let's hope this jury values Michael Jackson's life more than the lies of Conrad Murray.

Those of you who try to find any truth in the words and actions of Conrad Murray are lost already.
Conrad Murray is a liar and a murderer who has lied and done everything he can think of to
save his own ass. May he, Conrad Murray, rot in Hell fire.

Latest tweet:

Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5)

Today has been very distressing for all of us, and I'd like to thank you for your prayers at this horrible time. I would also like to remind some in the media that the voice recording of Michael does not show/prove he was "an addict" -- and this leap to agree with the defense is unfair and inaccurate. The prosecution said my brother "was under the influence of UNKNOWN agents" at the time of that recording by Murray. That some people, Jane Valez Mitchell HLN and Ted Rwlands CNN, make statements saying this shows my brother to be "a drug addict" is not what was said in court re that recording. Events are upsetting enough without correspondents adding their own interpretation (or back-dating events to 1993). No-one can rule out the prospect that Michael was groggy because of something administered to make him relax/sleep. That does not him an addict. I would also add that Murray was by his side "observing" as well as recording so it can have nothing to do with drug depdency because Murray's case is that he was unaware of any drug dependency. One more reason why "addict" is a leap to assumption in these circumstances. Some networks need to make this distinction clear and correct this imbalance. Bottom line: Michael did not kill Michael. http://tl.gd/dbc67m ·

I must say, I have my issues with Jermaine, but I really appreciate this tweet he made. I just want them to be this clear when they are speaking to the media and yes, call out Jane Velez-Mitchell, 'cause this all seems like some sort of entertainment to her.

I can't say how much Karen did or didn't do since she is such a known lair. To be honest, she could had nothing and just simply went along with the tour, which is why she is now trying to throw everyone under the bus from TII and trying to say how only she was really the one trying to help Michael. Kenny didn't say a thing about Karen being there when Michael was sick on the 19.

I do agree with you. like I said in my last post, she and Kenny just took the same action. Staying silence to the public before 6/25 which is reasonable. I also really don't like KF pretending that she is the only one trying to save MJ and all other people are just cold blood and careless. The email from KO just showed that he did care and he did try to help. and I do agreed that KF did lied about lots of things.

When I said sick for one day, I mean only saw him sick at that time. He missed rehearsals, true, but it's impossible to say if it was for health reasons. Kenny didn't seemed that concern about Michael missing dates until the 19 when Michael was sick and should had stayed home. As I said, Kenny made it clear that he had never seen Michael liked that before. He mentioned no other days when Michael even came close to being as sick as he was then. As someone pointed out on another forum, you don't need a history to be concern if someone was fine the day you saw them and they come in sick as a dog the next and has trouble speaking. It would make sense that Kenny was alarm and wrote that letter of concern.

I do agree with you again.

It's hard to say what Kenny was referring to. He could had been concern that they may pull the plug or delay if they thought Michael wasn't up to tour and they wouldn't make their money back. What Kenny could be saying, 'yeah, he isn't well at the moment, but it's fixable if he's given the chance to rest and see a doctor'. Michael felt pressure for allot of reasons. He could had been more frustrated because this was his big shot and here he was getting sick. It happens to all of us. I remember having to do an interview and finals when I had the stomach flu and I was stress and angry for the entire day.

What I am trying to point out is. KO stated they played the "now or never" card to MJ before and they show tough love to MJ. what other now or never card can they played besides pulling the plug? In my point of view, I think it's' quite obvious that AEG did threaten him to pull the plug before. maybe because MJ stop showing up for rehearsal? why MJ was frighten that everything would be all gone suddenly just because he was feeling sick in one day? If he kept telling KO that, there's huge chance he also told KF.

I understand where you are coming from, but I think we need to keep Kenny's statement in context. Especially since it only partly confirms TINI and Karen's wild theories. As someone said, 'I lie based on the truth is still a lie'.

I am not saying it confirmed TINI or KF's theory. I am just saying some of the things they claimed they saw were "kind of" proved by KO. or in your words "partly". Like: MJ is not so wonderful all the time during the rehearsal like AEG always wanted to claim 2 years ago. KO also confirmed that they did played "now or never" card to MJ and MJ did afraid that they would pull the plug. I am just trying to say what KF or TINI claimed of what they saw are not just out of blue. and I am not saying their theory is truth.

ExoticPrincess;3495054 said:
Latest tweet:

Today has been very distressing for all of us, and I'd like to thank you for your prayers at this horrible time. I would also like to remind some in the media that the voice recording of Michael does not show/prove he was "an addict" -- and this leap to agree with the defense is unfair and inaccurate. The prosecution said my brother "was under the influence of UNKNOWN agents" at the time of that recording by Murray. That some people, Jane Valez Mitchell HLN and Ted Rwlands CNN, make statements saying this shows my brother to be "a drug addict" is not what was said in court re that recording. Events are upsetting enough without correspondents adding their own interpretation (or back-dating events to 1993). No-one can rule out the prospect that Michael was groggy because of something administered to make him relax/sleep. That does not him an addict. I would also add that Murray was by his side "observing" as well as recording so it can have nothing to do with drug depdency because Murray's case is that he was unaware of any drug dependency. One more reason why "addict" is a leap to assumption in these circumstances. Some networks need to make this distinction clear and correct this imbalance. Bottom line: Michael did not kill Michael. http://tl.gd/dbc67m ·

I must say, I have my issues with Jermaine, but I really appreciate this tweet he made. I just want them to be this clear when they are speaking to the media and yes, call out Jane Velez-Mitchell, 'cause this all seems like some sort of entertainment to her.
I agree. Most days I can't stand Jermaine, but he's right here. Walgren had a very specific reason for introducing this recording, and it wasn't to make Michael look like an addict. He said we'll hear Murray on the recording too, when it's played again in court. One has to wonder why a doctor is sitting by recording his patient in such a state. Why is Michael having this conversation with Murray rather than going to sleep? What is Murray's purpose here, and what is on the rest of the recording?

I agree. Most days I can't stand Jermaine, but he's right here. Walgren had a very specific reason for introducing this recording, and it wasn't to make Michael look like an addict. He said we'll hear Murray on the recording too, when it's played again in court. One has to wonder why a doctor is sitting by recording his patient in such a state. Why is Michael having this conversation with Murray rather than going to sleep? What is Murray's purpose here, and what is on the rest of the recording?

I wondered if he still thinks that Murray is just the poor fall guy and he is being target for being black. Maybe he thinks there will be a Perry Mason moment and Murry will say who really killed Michael in exchanged to get from going to prison.

Sorry, but I am not so willing to forget what he said, especially since Jermaine likes to play both sides of the fence to get his way.

Was at work today, so thanks to everyone for keeping me informed as to what transpired.

I haven't had the courage to listen to the recording yet, nor look at the pic. Although I have read what was said in the recording.

Assuming the recording is legit, wouldn't it be nice if, at a later date, we could make MJ's dream of building the biggest children's hospital in the world come true? The Michael Jackson Children's Hospital. Just a thought, or wish.

Much love to all in this difficult time.

IN SESSION - Dr. Barry Friedberg approached by Murray's DEFENSE TEAM
Board-certified anesthesiologist Dr. Barry Friedberg was recently questioned by Conrad Murray's defense team. He joined In Session's Ryan Smith to discuss the drug that killed Michael Jackson.

Dr. takes up for Michael saying and showing correct way to admin. propofol.

Smart doc for refusing to testify for Murray! He said Chernoff told him that when Murray does cardio version on his patients he doesn't start an intervenus he just put's the Propofol straight into the vein! =O Which Dr. Barry Friedberg said is reckless and not safe! So Murray gave people Propofol before, he knows what this is and never has given it the right way! OMG!

I didnt know there was a live stream going on each day, will definitely be up to watch it tommorow. I didn't see today's stuff until it was on the news at 5 oclock, when I heard that audio clip I was so scared. It's definitely Michael and its so sad to hear him like that, really messed up on whatever he was taking. I was thinking of watching the This Is It Blu-Ray recently but after hearing the stuff from the trail I might hold off since it would be too sad. From what Kenny said he was sick during those last few days of rehearsals.

Also sad that there is a photo of him dead, but then I came to the realization that this is the truth and what people need to know. I would rather know and see/hear these sad things than have it kept inside the courtroom. This is information the world needs to know, the fact that there is live coverage and cameras in the courtroom shows that there is complete transparency.

Anyways I know and trust Kenny's word that Michael was sick during those days of rehearsals but I still find it strange how Mike's vocals are way better than HIStory Tour and MSG show, maybe even better than Dangerous Tour during those live This Is It vocals (not the audiodubs like MITM, BJ, Earth Song, Thriller etc). His dancing is phenomenal too especially considering it is a rehearsal. Was Michael so trained in his music that in sickness his performances are flawless? I know during Dangerous and HIStory Tour he was using drugs too but TII was just incredible IMO.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that us fans really need to stick together and discuss this, dont keep your emotions inside we need to talk to eachother as much as possible to get through these scary times. More disturbing video, audio, images, and information will be revealed during this trial. We are MJ fans though we can deal with anything!

ExoticPrincess;3495054 said:
Latest tweet:

Well damn. It's been a while since I agreed with Jermaine about anything but gotta give credit where it's due...especially since he's saying this w/out hawking his wares. He's spot on. But I hope one of the ppl he said this to was Oxman who is just out of control.

missred07;3495060 said:
I do agree with you. like I said in my last post, she and Kenny just took the same action. Staying silence to the public before 6/25 which is reasonable. I also really don't like KF pretending that she is the only one trying to save MJ and all other people are just cold blood and careless. The email from KO just showed that he did care and he did try to help. and I do agreed that KF did lied about lots of things.

I do agree with you again.

What I am trying to point out is. KO stated they played the "now or never" card to MJ before and they show tough love to MJ. what other now or never card can they played besides pulling the plug? In my point of view, I think it's' quite obvious that AEG did threaten him to pull the plug before. maybe because MJ stop showing up for rehearsal? why MJ was frighten that everything would be all gone suddenly just because he was feeling sick in one day? If he kept telling KO that, there's huge chance he also told KF.

I am not saying it confirmed TINI or KF's theory. I am just saying some of the things they claimed they saw were "kind of" proved by KO. or in your words "partly". Like: MJ is not so wonderful all the time during the rehearsal like AEG always wanted to claim 2 years ago. KO also confirmed that they did played "now or never" card to MJ and MJ did afraid that they would pull the plug. I am just trying to say what KF or TINI claimed of what they saw are not just out of blue. and I am not saying their theory is truth.

Kenny testified that to his knowledge the prior reasons for MJ missing rehearsals were due to "scheduling" issues. It was only on the 19th that he saw something that gave him concern for MJ's health. (correction: per my notes Kenny says he was told it was due to scheduling issues)

About the "now or never" "tough love" card....

After MJ's death we found out he was involved in lots of other projects that may have infringed on AEG's rehearsal time. He was already working on the Opus, working on two albums (one was a classical album), designing posters and whatnot for a Thriller short film, Halloween special....who knows what else. He was in creative overdrive as someone called it earlier on (I think it was Michael Bush). Plus, Michael was squeezing in those visits to Klein. It wouldn't be surprising or unusual to find out AEG was starting to require or demand more of his time to focus on the shows.

It's like this with anyone with responsibilities and obligations. If you call in sick or tell your boss you have to take a couple of personal days to do stuff, it's not a big deal. No one will think anything of it and may be accommodating. But when the work starts backing up with deadlines approaching, it might become an issue. Perhaps, at some point it became one and they wanted Michael's full attention, focus and committment to the shows, not knowing Murray was adding insult to injury by improperly caring for Michael on the medical side.

During the TII movie, you can kinda tell when Bearden had that exchange w/ Michael about needing him there to put his special stamp on the music; putting more "booty" into it. Seems he felt, whether justified or not, that MJ needed to be more available. Others may have felt the same. So yeah, I can see someone...whether it be Kenny or Randy trying to reign Michael in w/ a "now or never" attitude. Would they have been wrong to do this believing Michael was a healthy and fully functional adult? From a professional standpoint, not at all. It's called show business for a reason. Unfortunately, it seems like if someone spoke up and/or confronted him about something, they were accused of bullying/forcing him. If ppl stayed quiet and left him alone they were ignoring and enabling. There seemed to be no middle ground. With those standards practically everyone around MJ came out evil and guilty. It wasn't exactly fair and sadly ppl like Kenny got caught up in this.

The "tough love" card...

I want to type more here but it feels inappropriate while trial is going on so Imma leave it be for now. Perhaps this will come out in trial at some point thru other witnesses.

Lastly, my issue with the "kind of right" observations from TINI and Karen is that some were exaggerated and blown up and mischaracterized to accuse almost everyone under the sun of murdering Michael or neglecting him for MONTHS. It was misleading. One would never know Michael was ever excited or happy and actually willing to do these shows if relying solely on these ppl's observations. They made leaps and jumps about WHY Michael was ill and WHO was responsible for making him that way without a shred of hard proof. MJ's death had become a vehicle for all sorts of theories and agenda, imo. It was degrading into a circus where observations were actually conflicting with each other and putting the prosecution of Murray at risk. Thankfully, the Prosecution kept their focus squarely where it belongs at the moment...on Conrad Murray. Sadly, some are still trying to interfere by interjecting things have no place in a criminal proceeding...much less one involving a doctor who left MJ alone under propofol.

Last edited:
As a Christian I've never told a person "Go to H***" in my life, but inside of me I'm murmuring like 'Murray you go to H**** !'
Is there any plan we pray for the MJ lawyers and prosecutors and supporter I mean everyone for Michael?
Life-sentence is what I want.

As a Christian I've never told a person "Go to H***" in my life, but inside of me I'm murmuring like 'Murray you go to H**** !'
Is there any plan we pray for the MJ lawyers and prosecutors and supporter I mean everyone for Michael?
Life-sentence is what I want.

Yes fans are praying dear that Justice will be served
Dr Murray is charged with Involentary manslughter not 1st degree premeditated murder. The most he will get is 4 yrs - His sentence can be from probation up to 4 yrs. I think 2nd degree is closer to the truth but its hard to get a Jury to convict Doctors so in order to get a conviction prosecutors went with the lower charge rather then have Murray walk. They want a sure Guilty conviction. Myself i dont care how much time he serves it will not bring Michael back. I just want it to go down in history that Murray was found guilty for causing MJ death and Not MJ being blamed or touted as a raving drug addict. Ist very sad that Michael has to be vindicated in a trial where he is suppose to be the victim. Once again the media is trying to paint Michael in a bad light. I want History to show Murray was GUILTY of killing Michael. be it be intentional or not. His actions were dispicable and a criminal :cry:

Back