Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

you made a very good point:from where he has the money for all this fancy lawyers?

Malpractice insurance which all physicians have would pay for that.

It could pay for his defense but there are exclusion in all policies. We can't say that it will pay for it necessarily because there are stipulations on how you practice medicine his declarations page has to be read in order to see if it covered him under the conditions in which he was practicing medicine on those days.

It could pay for his defense but there are exclusion in all policies. We can't say that it will pay for it necessarily because there are stipulations on how you practice medicine his declarations page has to be read in order to see if it covered him under the conditions in which he was practicing medicine on those days.

That is correct. And hadn't his medical license expired? It's possible his malpractice insurance had expired, too. We don't KNOW, and we don't know who is paying the attorneys. Mez didn't work for Michael for free, and we have no way of knowing if these attorneys are doing it for the PR, or what? It must be taking a lot of time away from other, income-generating cases. I see they have also hired a PR firm.

Malpractice insurance which all physicians have would pay for that.

Malpractice insurance is for civil liability, criminal liability is not covered by liability insurance.
Moreover, the services of Miranda Sevic and the bodyguards are most definitely not covered under any insurance. So who is paying for all that???

probablt pro bono re the lawyers/spoksperson.they are getting huge publicity from it. and he is working now so does have some money as hes paying 1k amonth child support

Probably, maybe, possibly... the point is we don't KNOW.

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Plans have been canceled for Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal physician, to surrender to authorities Friday on charges relating to the pop star's death, law enforcement sources said.

Negotiations between prosecutors and Murray's lawyers broke down Thursday evening, law enforcement sources with detailed knowledge of the talks told Beth Karas of "In Session," of CNN sister network truTV.

"I don't know what part of negotiations could have broken down, in light of the fact that we've placed ourselves in the hands of law enforcement to surrender at any time," said Ed Chernoff, Murray's lawyer."

Source: CNN CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/04/...harges/?hpt=T1
Omg Chernoff shut your trap. :doh: Stop acting like your damn martyr. :smilerolleyes:

"We'll surrender any time" -_-

So, basically, if anything happens, it won't be until 1:30 and if nothing happens then, then we wait until Monday? =/ Ugh. So sick of waiting.

Emm...what happens if they do not charge CM today at 1.30pm? Are there a sort of 'time limits' till when they can charge him?

People, do you know that no matter what this is actually a good commercial for Murray? I mean he certainly will get a lot of new patients (from the street)....oh and what i don't get is how can he still has his medical licence? I mean this can happen only in US :p....You gave a patient coctail of narcotics and still have your licence....fk...

To those of you saying that the phone call could have been a code, I thought the same thing of his youtube speech. It made no sense to me why he did that, except to get a message to someone. He didn't need to tell patients what was going on, unless his patients live under rocks. I hate him :puke:

This all is getting ridiculous now...what does it matter how the hell he get arrested...just do it for God sake...I think this whole thing is taking a toll on all of us now...I know it is creating alot of anger in me....The DA and the LAPD need to get on the same page!!.

This all is getting ridiculous now...what does it matter how the hell he get arrested...just do it for God sake...I think this whole thing is taking a toll on all of us now...I know it is creating alot of anger in me....The DA and the LAPD need to get on the same page!!.
i feel the same way:timer:

Re: Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What

I think his attorneys want him to be charged as soon as possible because they know the super bowl news will overshadow it , and that the reason the DA probably want to delay it , he is not going to a preliminary hearing for nothing .
Yeah.
hopefully maybe thats whythe D.A is waiting as his digs a bigger hole
Let's hope so and to hell with Harvey Levin and his team he thinks this is a freaking game!!! :evil:

mm...what happens if they do not charge CM today at 1.30pm? Are there a sort of 'time limits' till when they can charge him?
theres time limits but its years away. so no need to worry about that! i hope!

just saw on Cnn...Murray says he is gonna leave LA......they better hurry the hell up and charge this idiot....he belongs behind bars..

hummm trying to push the D.A to do something

just saw on Cnn...Murray says he is gonna leave LA......they better hurry the hell up and charge this idiot....he belongs behind bars..
what exactly was said? this is all making me sick

I can't believe what I'm reading. :no:
So it's 9:50am in LA now...

cause hes sitting around crapping himself so wants it all over with? his lawyers are playing games trying to control things. d.a should sit back and let him sizzle as mike would say

Sounds like it...but why? He seems like he's in a hurry.

I wish this wasn't being treated like such a joke. :(
Damn, it is indeed treated like a stupid joke! Unbelievable. It's so frustrating to see how someone took something SOOOO important away just like that in a few minutes and now is getting away with it like he killed a f*cking FLY or something.

I have few words, really. Gaaaaaaaaaah.

cause hes sitting around crapping himself so wants it all over with? his lawyers are playing games trying to control things. d.a should sit back and let him sizzle as mike would say

Hopefully soon he'll be sitting around crapping himself in a freaking jail cell! I'm so angry about all this.

Nervewrecking, thats what it is....Just get it over with for everyone's sake.

I feel more stressed by the hour.

Why am I not surprised but I didn't realise it would start so early. The circus.

Why am I not surprised but I didn't realise it would start so early. The circus.

I agree...this whole thing is being made into a circus....if the authorities didn't want it to ..it is to late...they are the one's that have made it one.

I dont think they understand what it is they are doing to us.....it doesnt really matter how he gets arrested...as long as he does...I could care less if he rides a bike while juggling through the front door of the police station...as long as he gets charged.

All they are accomplishing at this point is for his lawyer to say...My client was there and noone charged him with anything"........Murray's lawyer is not a stupid man he is taking full advantage of what is going on between the Lapd and the DA.....He is trying to drum up sympathy for his client.......HE will never get sympathy from me...:mad:

Ok guys, it's 11 am here now (I'm in SD) and just like most of you, I'm waiting on what happens next. This whole feud between the DA and the LAPD is giving me a headache! So Murray will surrender either way at 1:30 pm LA time, but what if the DA don't file charges, what happens then? This is so confusing! File the damn charges already!!!

Don't have time to read the full thread. What time is this suppose to go down?

-thanks

I don't mean to be a downer, but I have no hopes for Murray to be charged. Michael never got justice in life it won't be different in afterlife.

Back