Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: MURRAY WILL NOT BE IN CUSTODY ON MONDAY (just in)

I pray for a really... really intelligent smart and life and law experienced very selfconfident judge who has seen Murrays behavior at Forrest Lawn and who at best has three grandchildren as beautiful, as lovely as sensitve as sweet souls as Blanket, Paris and Prince. If he/she hasn't I hope whoever will look at pictures of the three young children of Michael and take a deep look into their eyes and into Katherines face at the memorial and burial before he/she will face Murray... that should help a really 'fair' treatment for Murray the best.

WTF THIS AIN'T NO JUSTICE!

SHOCKING! I FEEL SICK!

The American "Justice" system SUCKS. It might as well reward criminals!!

If this turns out be like this then we need to sign a huge ass petition.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

Does anyone have an email address we can email to demand justice for Mike?

Re: Press Conference this afternoon [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

yeah , it seems the DA and LAPD are going with what Chernoff wants , Chernoff won this round , let's hope it is not only one account of involuntray manslughter because then that means a plea deal very soon and very little to no jail time .

It could be also that the DA's office announced thar charges would be filed on monday just to stop Chernoff and co's bizarre PR stunt ... just before the "press conference" was supposed to happen.

If I was the DA, I wouldn't like what Murray's lawyers did, it's a lack of respect for the DA/LAPD and the whole procedure. They are supposed to wait until the DA files charges, not pressure him to file the charges. Could this be some kind of obstruction of justice ?

About the way Murray will be arrested / surrender is there a procedure about it ? Do they have to give him time to surrender ?

WTF!!!!!!!!!! 25,000??? MJ's bail was 3 effing million dollars for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To allow a killer such as Murray to walk into a courtroom not handcuffed nor arrested is discriminatory against MJ. The ignorance continues. I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Sneddon didn't have a hand in all this and the way it's being handled.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

I want to see Murray's mugshot. If the LAPD does not arrest Murray, handcuff him and post his mugshot, then I'll know in my heart that there is something really fishy going on and the LAPD is part of it.

Its disgusting. Why should he get preferential treatment. Michael surrended himself, an innocent man, yet they were more than happy to put him in handcuffs for the whole world to see. It makes me sick.

Exactly. I don't understand this people!!! :no:

To allow a killer such as Murray to walk into a courtroom not handcuffed nor arrested is discriminatory against MJ. The ignorance continues. I wouldn't be surprised if Tom Sneddon didn't have a hand in all this and the way it's being handled.

It really makes me wonder if he does have something to do with this.

I've read somewhere that the current DA was up against Mesereau at a previous case and he lost to him...
Isn't that a good enough reason to place the DA on Sneddon's side?

I just keep feeling more disheartened with humanity recently when the innocent are constantly punished and the guilty are allowed freedom and given misguided respect.
What is wrong with the world?

Ok rant over :)

:mat: Well THEY had NO PROBLEM dragging Michael in with handcuffs and for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!!! SICK PEOPLE!!! Are they going to start giving all murderers options and privelliges now or what?

JUST BRING HIM IN!:angry: We've had enough!

I know nothing can bring Michael back.... but they can't let this guy get away!!!!
Agree with you, so disgusting:puke:

^^^agreed

Conrad Murray will be charged on Monday, February 8th, at 1:00 p.m., at the Airport Courthouse, located at: 11701 South La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045. Please show your support for Michael by joining MJFSC in person at the courthouse. If you cannot attend, please spread the word via Twitter, Facebook, MySp...a...ce, or other social networking site, that MJ needs his fans' support.

Sources also tell TMZ the arraignment will take place at 1:30 PM on Monday.

The judge will order Dr. Murray to go to an LAPD station for booking. It's unclear how long Murray will have to appear at the station.
how can u arraign someone b4 they have even been booked. its backwards. u get arrested/booked then face the charges in court.

Can't say I'm surprised. I expected this. No handcuffs, no perp walk, not 1 minute in jail. They're giving him all the details of his "arrest" to comfort him that it will be as painless as possible.

The rest of you? Get some popcorn and a Coke and enjoy the show

how can u arraign someone b4 they have even been booked. its backwards. u get arrested/booked then face the charges in court.

personally im more intrested in the actual charges than semantics. u all know mjs life was worthless to the establishment im the U.S u expect justice? as if they are all still to busy celebrating that hes gone

I don't even know what to say. :(

He will be booked first then taken to court. And stop worrying about him being in cuffs. Be more interested in the charges not the pop and circumstances surrounding them. Putting him in cuffs for a perp walk will not bring Michael back and won't change the fact that it once happened to Michael

He will be booked first then taken to court. And stop worrying about him being in cuffs. Be more interested in the charges not the pop and circumstances surrounding them. Putting him in cuffs for a perp walk will not bring Michael back and won't change the fact that it once happened to Michael

Of course not. Nobody's saying it's more important than the actual charges. The fact it's even up for discussion is pretty sickening though, in the circumstances.

Edit: Nevermind... :(

Everything that happens doing this
Conrad Murray trial episode has been
pre-determined.
Conrad Murray is doing the bidding of the ruling fascist.
As long as he does what these people want he will be well taken care of .

Michael Jackson's wishes you to
stay Strong and take care of each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpUGBNyFyg&feature=related

Click on the link below, and
Watch the "Message From Michael Jackson":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqeFIK0ALME

Last edited:

Quote:
mjalwaysonmymind vbmenu_register("postmenu_2594692", true);
member.gif

My Mood:
Busy.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

By his own admission of administering profopol to Michael and as long as LAPD has the evidence against him that's enough to put him for IM. Prior record has no bearing in this instance, he's getting away with it before now it's payback time - 2nd degree and nothing less!

Christy- you don't think his prior will not be taken into account? When and if he is to stand trial, everything will be thrown at him, the names or alias, child support, domestic violence which is key and show his reckless behavior but he is trying his damnest to avoid this at all means. I do think any and everything will come out in court and it will be up to the jurys to proves otherwise. He is nother better than a creep which is an understatement.

Exactly. Once this goes to trial, everything including the kitchen sink will be thrown at him. Even his academic & professional med school records will be hauled into court. The D.A. will be pulling out all the stops to see that at least they score a I.M. The prior record in this quote we are talking about is the form of a formal police complaint. Formal police Complaint or not it does not mean the D.A. can cut Murray some slack by allowing him to surrender instead of a swoop-in arrest and handcuffs.

Beachlover vbmenu_register("postmenu_2594731", true);
member.gif

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: The Investigation Surrounding Conrad Murray Thread (ALL POSTS/ARTICLES on Charges, etc. GO HERE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by christy
In L.A. he's been stopped. But different in Houston.

What do you mean in LA he has been stopped? I thought he was still a licensed physician in the state of California.

Nope not in L.A. He can still practise in Houston though.

Back