Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

how can u arraign someone b4 they have even been booked. its backwards. u get arrested/booked then face the charges in court.
Co-sign. Confusing to say the least....
I'm thinking they said arraignment under the assumption Murray will surrender himself for booking cos the judge orders it.
... So Murray will avoid the mugshot plastered all over the universe? Hell No!

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

i preusme everyone gets a mugshot when u are booked?

Re: MURRAY WILL NOT BE IN CUSTODY ON MONDAY (just in)

The problem here as I see it, is that Michael was never looked at as a human being in life and most certainly is'nt deemed one still in death. There's no real need to make anyone responsible for his death.

I truly believe people are just going through the motions with this thing......at the end of the day, our hearts will still hurt over the loss of Michael.

this is a total disrespect to Michael's soul , his 3 children , his family and his millions of fans AROUND THE GLOBE !!

i mean what the hell ? what has come to the world

this is one of the saddest things i ever heard since michael's passing

i feel angry i feel that there is no word in the dictionary describes how i really feel

i lost my trust in the world we live in !

You know, if this turns out to be true, it would only prove Michael's innocence further because everything is backwards. Michael was the innocent one paraded and humiliated as guilty, obnoxious bail, etc. Murray is the guilty one being treated like a VIP. If he is found not guilty, yes it would be despicable but he is a Freemason after all. I am starting to be somewhat a believer in a "subconscious" Illuminati. The systems never wanted Michael listened to so they still go after his character even in death. Our job is to do our homework and have something else the others don't "facts". How many times do we expect the system to work and it doesn't? All we can do is know better to do better. If we see injustice, let's remember someone like T-Mez and go into law to make it better. Let's become independent journalists who won't be corrupted or allow the puppet masters to take us. Michael died trying but he never gave up. He got knocked down then up again. Let's do the same.

makes me sick.....that's all I can say..

:eek: This is disgusting.

I flippin' hate my country. I need to move.

Everything that happens doing this
Conrad Murray trial episode has been
pre-determined.
Conrad Murray is doing the bidding of the ruling fascist.
As long as he does what these people want he will be well taken care of .

Michael Jackson's wishes you to
stay Strong and take care of each other.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SpUGBNyFyg&feature=related

Click on the link below, and
Watch the "Message From Michael Jackson":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqeFIK0ALME

YOU ARE SOOO Right about what you said. MURRY is being taken care of by these ppl. for doing what they want!!!

MIKE did what he believed was right and they got pisst off.

L.O.V.E.
Romi

And when they sent the papz on Michael, it was like dogs being unleashed....the MOST annoying of them all.....

How come Michael never got papz like in that vid?

Anyways, that lawyer seems like he doesn't know anything. I wish she asked him about what kind of charges he thinks it would be. I wonder if he knows anything about that.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=85323dc2-7015-494e-b385-d2d7473f0c1d

So I saw this one, and looks like he doesn't know what kind of charges will be filed, only from what he's heard on tv and the news.

If they won't even tell Murray's lawyer, then why would they tell TMZ? And if TMZ really knows it's IM, why would they ask the lawyer if they already know?

Last edited:

Monday cannot come quick enough. Arrest him and charge him already.

F*** TMZ!!!!!
This makes me sick!! :perrin

This can't be real.

We have to do something big for Michael.

we need to come up with ideas,spread them,and pray for miracle to happen.

I hope so much too that this is not going to be the case.:(

It just seems way too easy for CM. :(

He hands himself in and pays a sum for bail? NO!!!!! :doh:

Please God where is the justice in that???
:no:

I still hope in the end that he is found guilty and serves time. I don't know how the family or any of us will handle if he gets off free.

Monday cannot come quick enough. Arrest him and charge him already.

But this time it'll really happen, right?
Not that they start to come up with some new things again...

But this time it'll really happen, right?
Not that they start to come up with some new things again...

I hope so. That's the way it looks as of now.

I hope so. That's the way it looks as of now.

Ok, thanks!
Let's wait and see........(argh, writing this I realise how I just hate to say that)!

This is getting ridiculous! I don't understand why he is being treated with such kid gloves. They certainly didn't mind parading Michael around with handcuffs on! They need to cuff him extra tight and lose the key!:rant:

This is getting ridiculous! I don't understand why he is being treated with such kid gloves. They certainly didn't mind parading Michael around with handcuffs on! They need to cuff him extra tight and lose the key!:rant:

So true!
I'm really havin' a loss for words to all of this garbage goin' on around here...

That man is going to casually waltz in to see the judge for his one paltry charge, pay his paltry bail, get booked and leave a free man (for the time being). Well, if handcuffs will not be used to arrest him with no perp walk, maybe at the very least the media will be there to capture something (hopefully it will be a spectacle).

It's probably going to be a media circus tomorrow. I am still in shock that a man on a homicide charge is allowed to just walk in without being cuffed, it's insane.

WTF!!?? We waited 7 months for something to happen and we get this!!

Unbelievable, Justice must be served

JUSTICE!!!

This man needs to be in jail???

What the hell is going on???? If this was any other person he'd be in shit's creek already, he murdered Michael! Put his ass in jail!!!!

Punish him!!!

If nothing happens the force is gonna have alot of power!!!

WHere's the article?

Dr. Conrad Murray to Judge -- I'm 'Not Guilty'

Dr. Conrad Murray to Judge -- I'm 'Not Guilty'

Posted Feb 8th 2010 3:05AM by Joshua Wells
0202_mj_cm_ex.jpg
Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, will plead not guilty tomorrow when he is arraigned on involuntary manslaughter charges ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told the plan is for Dr. Murray to arrive at the courthouse 20 - 30 minutes before the arraignment -- which sources tell us will be at 1:30 PM PT. He will surrender voluntarily.

Law enforcement sources tell us 20 L.A. County Sheriff's deputies will be at the courthouse, some of whom will be evident and some who will not. We're told the Sheriff's Department has had its security plan in place for a while, in part because of crowd control concerns and partly because of security issues surrounding Dr. Murray.

We're told there is a concern about Dr. Murray's safety because of intense feeling on the part of some Michael Jackson fans that Dr. Murray killed the singer.

As we first reported, Dr. Murray will be accompanied by a bail bondsman who will post bail -- expected to be $25,000.

Our sources say Dr. Murray will not waive his right to a preliminary hearing.

Following arraignment and booking, we're told Dr. Murray will leave L.A. and go either to Las Vegas or Houston.

Back