Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: MURRAY WILL NOT BE IN CUSTODY ON MONDAY (just in)

F this! Michael's bond was in millions, and they handcuffed and manhandled him! I'm pissed!!!

Ridiculous. He was a human being. Why can't they treat him like one. He was loving and totally misunderstood. Let's hope it is not 25,000.

25,000 dollars. What the f*** is that.

Murray works with the ones who own "LA" not only LA"PD" ;L

And Michael was an innocent man and treated horribly and humiliated for the world to see. I don't understand this treatment.

I so totally agree with you. I just don't understand this horrible world that we live in.

F this! Michael's bond was in millions, and they handcuffed and manhandled him! I'm pissed!!!

So am I but I am also extremely upset. Because I am just thinking about how Michael was so badly treated back then. Especially when I think of that horrible image of him with that huge horrible bruise on his arm. It is no wonder why I spent almost that entire first week crying almost non stop over him. And I had made myself so violently sick over what was going on with Michael then. It is just so absolutely disgusting how they are treating this case now. And why is it at only 25,000? Why not at 25,000,000 or way more than that? I just can't believe how seriously f*ck up the American justice system is anymore. And this is the country I live in.

I so totally agree with you. I just don't understand this horrible world that we live in.

So am I but I am also extremely upset. Because I am just thinking about how Michael was so badly treated back then. Especially when I think of that horrible image of him with that huge horrible bruise on his arm. It is no wonder why I spent almost that entire first week crying almost non stop over him. And I had made myself so violently sick over what was going on with Michael then. It is just so absolutely disgusting how they are treating this case now. And why is it at only 25,000? Why not at 25,000,000 or way more than that? I just can't believe how seriously f*ck up the American justice system is anymore. And this is the country I live in.

Yes! And then they released some stupid tapes that supposedly proved what Michael claimed was not true... And god, the world thought he was crazy, it just makes me soooo mad. I know it's not productive to stew in the past, but in light of what's happening with Murray - such injustice! The poor man couldn't move his arms, and that bruise on his arm... Don't even get me started!
I couldn't believe my eyes. (Figuratively speaking, because I believed in Michael's every single word).
Michael turned himself in, I know it's procedure, but why did they handcuff him? Not likely he was gonna run or take on the fifty (being sarcastic, not that many) officers that came to arrest him on his own, eh?
I'm just mad. Not enough that the doc gets off with the lowest possible charge, he doesn't even get arrested, this is riddiculous.

I feel it ..he's going to get off i'm not trying to make anyone upset here just stating my feelings on this..=/ crazy

I feel it ..he's going to get off i'm not trying to make anyone upset here just stating my feelings on this..=/ crazy

God, I hope you're wrong... I know you hope that, too. :)
If he does, then I'm giving up...on everything. On the world, on what I believe in. If he does, then nothing is real. There's no truth, no justice, no fairness, nothing.

Can we trust TMZ? I really wiil be pissed off if it is true what they said.

I take whatever TMZ says with a grain of salt now. They have been saying its TODAY since Wednesday so I am not taking their word for it. They have been wrong too many time. Yes, they are right sometimes too.

Also people, don't be discouraged. This is a huge case and the press is already out there twisting things and turning it into a media circus.

Whatever happens here, Michael would want you not to stress. I feel that. I don't know it for sure, but I think so.

this makes me sick! I cant believe they are not even taking this serouisly! They wasted no time what so ever to humilate Michael and ramsack his home and annouce a warrant for his arrest in just a matter of hours! Now they are taking their sweet ass time in taking murray in for michael's death and they are giving this asshole a 25,000 dollar bond when they made michael pay 3 million!!!!! This is totally uncalled for and wrong!!! I want to know if there is any chance at all we can write to the govener and demand that they do something and raise the charge to murder 2!

Re: LAPD/D.A. Feud Derails Dr. Murray Arraignment

They don't explain who Bob Russell is but the voice mail says:

Dr. Murray
This is Dr. Murray for Bob
Hi, how are you?
Um, sorry I missed you.

Dateline guy: The voice mail was left at exactly the time Dr. Murray says he was trying to save Jackson's life...

Dr. Murray
Just wanted to talk to you about the results of your EECP.

I guess more on the case will be covered tonight on the Dateline thing...

What the fudge?

Enhanced external counterpulsation (EECP) is a noninvasive technique to treat chronic stable chest pain (angina).

I don't know if that voicemail is true or not. Wasn't Murray just treating Michael?

Last edited:

tmz are more likely to post an "update" soon changing completely what they have just reported...i'm more shocked that real media outlets are taking them seriously because they report one accurate news every 20 jokes...

FUCK THIS WORLD , the injustice is too much , when it was MJ everything was fair play , now they need to be politically correct SCREW THEM ALL .

FUCK THIS WORLD , the injustice is too much , when it was MJ everything was fair play , now they need to be politically correct SCREW THEM ALL .

no, with Michael, everything wasn't fair play

$25,000 really. Wow have no words. I really thought it would be much higher than that. I don't believe any of these reports at this point. It's lie after lie. So, I am going to stay calm and not get bent out of shape, for now. I suggest you all do the same and take this with grain salt.

Sending major L.O.V.E
meena76

You know what kasume I think what soundmind means that anything goes where Michael was concerned. I am sure they broke all types of rules and did a lot of ish not by the book. Unlike Murray they seem to want to do everything by the book. And it pisses me off how they treating this guy like his is something important when he aint nothing but a pile of B.S. It's all good though. The truth will prevail. Enjoy it while you can, cause your day is coming, Murray.

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

Jermaine never said "I" he said "HE"

That's is a misquote and a f*cked up one too! O__O

I am so upset. Who does this guy think he is. He already violated by going to see Michael. Not to remorse or at the least say I am sorry and mean it. He used it for his on personal gain. I REALLY wish I could say what i really wanted to say about Murray, but I want cause it is not nice. Mr. you got issues and are bold. Please correct me if I am wrong, but he is actually just going to waltz right into the court room like he has done nothing wrong. Like he is calling the shots. UNBELIEVABLE. I am livid. Unreal. They way they treated Michael. They treated him like he was a effin dog. He did nothing wrong. But Murray he murdered someone and they are treating him like, what, he's special. What is that. When they treated the most amazing person like he was nothing. Unreal. I am upset. Sorry for the rant,but I had to get that out.

:mat: Well THEY had NO PROBLEM dragging Michael in with handcuffs and for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE!!! SICK PEOPLE!!! Are they going to start giving all murderers options and privelliges now or what?

JUST BRING HIM IN!:angry: We've had enough!

I know nothing can bring Michael back.... but they can't let this guy get away!!!!

Im startign to lose my temper here..

3.000.000 and handcuffs for an INNOCENT man, 25,000 (no handcuffs) for a MURDERER.
Whats wrong in this picture.

*sigh

And Michael was an innocent man and treated horribly and humiliated for the world to see. I don't understand this treatment.

you are totally right...:no:

Im startign to lose my temper here..

3.000.000 and handcuffs for an INNOCENT man, 25,000 (no handcuffs) for a MURDERER.
Whats wrong in this picture.

*sigh

i undestand you...we can't say that Sneddon didn't do his job...Michael got the treatment of a very dangerous criminal,a monster...and he was innocent,so innocent...but you can see now you can get away with murder if you kill someone like Mike...this is so unfair...there are 3 kids without a father,there is a mother that lost her son,there are dancers that are crying after their dreams and there's us that are missing an angel...

Re: Press Conference this afternoon - cancelled [Charges To Be Filed Monday Feb 8]

Harvey mentioned on wednesday there was a big secret but wouldn't elaborate further but he knew.

Is there any video to this?

Its disgusting. Why should he get preferential treatment. Michael surrended himself, an innocent man, yet they were more than happy to put him in handcuffs for the whole world to see. It makes me sick.

Back