Murray's Arraignment - all threads merged

Re: Lights, Camera, Murray!! [ Live Stream links ] Merged.

I heard a cop say "I cant believe hes not really here" are they talking about Murray?

Where do you guys see the family? I don't see anyone on CNN

Officially charged with one count of Involuntary Manslaughter. No stacked charges whatsoever.

Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, 56 (dob 2-19-1953) was charged in case No. SA 073164, filed at the Airport Branch of Los Angeles Superior Court. The count alleged that Murray " did unlawfully, and without malice, kill Michael Joseph Jackson... in the commission of an unlawful act, not amounting to a felony; and in the commission of a lawful act which might have produced death, in an unlawful manner, and without due caution and circumspection."

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0208_conrad_murra_WM_TMZ_01.pdf

Thank you Trish for the information. I was expecting stacked charges too. :no:

I saw Katherine, she is there

Thank you. I just got out of class. I was only able to see Joe.

Where do you guys see the family? I don't see anyone on CNN

The TMZ livestream showed the whole family arriving. They just showed them walking from the car to the courthouse door. I think some of the cousins were there too. There were so many people it was hard to see everyone

This is total bull shit. No justice once again for Michael. :no:

And then Murray will be arriving on a helicopter like he is fxckin' royalty or something :doh:

It means that Murray has been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter and that he can maximum get 4 years of jail time. If he plea bargain, he can get off completely without jail time or he will serve about a 6 months to a year. If he is convicted he will serve (with Good Behavior) 50% of his sentence (which will be 24 months).

It also means that he did not try to kill Michael.

I'm surprised that there are no stacked charges - meaning other charges that could make the Involuntary Manslaughter charge stronger. I'm disappointed, shocked and just really upset right now.

Thanks for explaining. That's shocking. I don't know what to say...

So, for killing a great human being Murray will walk away free? WTF?

This is...so strange...
...hard...surreal...sad...

Michael Jackson's former doctor has been charged with involuntary manslaughter by prosecutors in Los Angeles, it has been confirmed.

Dr Conrad Murray is expected to deny the charges in court later. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted.

Photographers and news cameras have begun to gather at the Los Angeles International Airport Courthouse in anticipation of his appearance.

Jackson died at his home last June at the age of 50.

His death was ruled as homicide, mainly caused by the anaesthetic Propofol.

A cocktail of drugs - including sedatives Midazolam and Diazepam, the painkiller Lidocaine and the stimulant Ephedrine - were also detected in his body, a coroner confirmed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8499143.stm

WHO GAVE HIM EPHEDRINE??????

So, for killing a great human being Murray will walk away free? WTF?

I don't think he will. I bet there will be some crazy fan going after him, if he doesn't end up in jail for a very long time. That's not justice, that's a way too easy way to get out under those things he did. Let the guy rot away in jail..

THIS IS why I NEVER TRUSTED those LAPD and DA bastards to begin with!!!

I feel sick. I can't believe this is happening. How does he have money to get a chopper? :smilerolleyes: I feel so much anger right now...omg :banghead

I feel dizzy & sick .... :/

:puke:

what the HELL is going on.

Can anyone post some pictures of the fans waiting outside the court? Its not much u see from TMZ live stream.

KF on FB:Karen Faye Kissinger
This is very sad for the Jacksons...the pain on their faces are difficult to witness...I am shaking holding back the tears

I just saw on CNN they showed the family arriving and Jermaine said "not enough" I guess when someone asked him about the charge.

I feel numb...

I've been listening to Michael's songs all day trying to escape this madness...

My heart can't take it anymore...

Too much pain... for someone I dont even know.

But I really do love Michael... I love him... Heaven knows how much I love him... :cry:

rafflesvanexel

The wait is on Dr. Murray, while the hole family is in the Courthouse. Waiting on the Doctor and wondering if he will get special treatment 1 minute ago from txt

Karen Faye Kissinger on FB:
How can it be...that Murray can get this special treatment? How can Joseph and Katherine face him without his hands bound

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Hugs to everyone! We are here together! :hug:

:cry:

HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO JUST LEAVE THE COURT AFTER HE'S CHARGED!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS STILL NOT IN JAIL - AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN RIPPED HIS HOUSE APPART, BUT THEY HAVE DONE THAT TO MICHAEL'S NEVERLAND as soon as some s**** kid pointed at him!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS AND I REALLY REALLY HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED NOW!!!

i hear heli!!!!!

Back