My Fart Stinks!

man..when i think of all the threads that i started that nobody responded to....

lol....i'm jealous..

even a mod had a laugh...lol

I know!!!! lol

Anyway, I just had to wikipedia this topic... did you know you could take pills to reduce the odour?! :clapping: yay science!

I didn't know my topic would become so popular.... :) I have a deep feeling that this is the kind of random thread that only works ONCE, and I should not start a thread called, "My doo-doo stinks." :) Or, I will be met with rolled eyes and annoyed, unamused smileys and replies. :)

I didn't know my topic would become so popular.... :) I have a deep feeling that this is the kind of random thread that only works ONCE, and I should not start a thread called, "My doo-doo stinks." :) Or, I will be met with rolled eyes and annoyed, unamused smileys and replies. :)

Oh no, It worked once before. Even staff changed names & changed some members names into fart related names.

I was fartwomen. :mello:

Is it just me or does it smell in here tonight??

:lol:

Love this thread...now one reason why i'm divorced, my ex used to really brew one up and wait till we was in bed, trap my head under the duvet then let it go... :puke:

love this thread...now one reason why i'm divorced, my ex used to really brew one up and wait till we was in bed, trap my head under the duvet then let it go... :puke:

ewww! Lol

Love this thread...now one reason why i'm divorced, my ex used to really brew one up and wait till we was in bed, trap my head under the duvet then let it go... :puke:

That seems kind of immature of him... How old were you and he when you were married?

:wtf: I'd say that's pretty good grounds for divorce.

:bugeyed:....eewwww...he was a creep huh..

Oh my God, I remember this thread. So much good times from posters over someone's stinky farts!:D

And some people say my posts are dumb!

:devil: ...:beee:

:heart:

Everyone's farts stink. Have you ever heard of one that smelled like flowers? If so, Hallmark would try to market it, the new scratch and sniff card.

r0qjcz.jpg

It warms my heart to see that a thread started 4 years ago on the topic of flatulence still has eyes running. :D

Hydrogen sulfide ... better out than in because it'll poison your inner organs if you refuse farting ;)

Luckily farts only stink for a few seconds....:cheeky:

Back