My Fart Stinks!

I've had some major stomach pains the past couple of days - and I am seriously very nervous to fart... incase I crap my pants.

Does anyone else find that... if you smell a really bad smell, for example... rotten eggs or something revolting... a few hours later your farts seem to adapt and generate a smell almost exactly the same as the repulsive odur you nearly threw up over?

As a side note, my ragdoll cat does some of the most putrid soul destroying farts I have ever had the displeasure of smelling. My entire body and being feels voilated by the stench.

Ive actually never farted in my whole life

I also have a question, who has ever farted in a library lol
I don't remember that far back, dear :lol:

And CARTMAN: I :heart: You! Thank you for sharing your heart and story with us here today.

ya what totally gets on my nerves...is when someone walks by you ,,has gas...and then the people standing next to you...think its you. That is wayyy embarrassing..:lmao:

There's nothing worse than talking to someone of the opposite sex that you like and having gas. It always comes on stronger then lol

Blushes.... Good thing that my fart only smells for a few seconds, and then the smell completely goes away.... But, man does it stink really bad, especially the silent but deadly kind of fart........

OMG, :hysterical: :hysterical: can't....breathe......:bugeyed :lmao:

when i was about 10 years old, I farted on a steel slide at the park....you can imagine what that sounded like :hysterical:

This thread is a disgrace to the forum. I hope it gets deleted.

give Donathan a chance. He's(I am assuming he is a boy because of the name) new to the forum. I don't think it should be deleted, as it has made lots of people laugh....

LMAO! You make us sound like aliens or something! :p
Harmless fun, there's nothing like it! :D

That doesn't mean you guys can overrun this section though! :lol:

well..lol..all i heard was that women don't like guys who...can't control this kind of a...problem...now i see women having a laugh in this thread...
..i heard that 'beano'(gas reducing medication)is a billion pound industry, because of complaints from women about their guys. lol.

i was hoping for slack, cus i thought women were too proper for this subject..lol..at least that was the impression i got...:lol:

Last edited:
the worst thing to happen is someone to fart in the elevator.Hoo woo there is nowhere to escape lol.

Here is a funny video
[youtube]/v/O3ejlkzDCuc&hl=\[/youtube]

Last edited:
judging from that video, the people that didn't react, must be around it a lot, or do it a lot, themselves. lol

edit...

now here's another vid. last time i posted it, nobody paid attention(visibly), but, here's our all time fav guitarist, Jennifer Batten, with a little creative ingenuity, and a cautionary(environmental)...tale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMEQMf3279w

LOL :lol: I read this post around the time I was eating dinner....Smells like rotten eggs.....:bugeyed Nice post tro read while I am eating rice and chicken....:doh::)

my fart sounded like Mutley's laugh once when i was 8 :doh:

Back