My thoughts on Living With Michael Jackson

Michael was set up. No way were the Arvizos and Bashir merely a coincidence. It wouldn't have mattered what Michael had said, or signed, or edited, he would've ended up in the same situation he did. Scheming degenerates + greedy whore of a journalist + vindictive prosecutor = Michael in trouble and on trial. In the long run, LWMJ did Michael good, as, behind the scenes, it revealed the true nature of the rotten Arvizos, who could've done a lot more harm had they been allowed to stick around for a lot longer.

(...)
Michael should never have let such a reality tv inspired documentary about him be made. Michael should have insisted on having a say in the final cut of the documentary , and he shouldn't said some of the things he said, because it gave Bashir the ammunition to twist and manipulate what Michael actually ment as I hated Bashir stating his views, with his pathetic voice overs and scenes of him walking on a beach in deep thought about Michael.(...)

You are certainly right. Now we know better than Michael knew then.

I think what Michael intended with that interview was to show that he had nothing to hide. He has been painfully honest about everything and at times even I think: I did not need to know that ... i.e. when he is talking about Paris' birth *lol*

Michael trusted bashir and it's quite hard to understand that, for I cannot find anything about bashir that would make me trust him :eek:.

What I like about those interviews is to see Michael getting really pissed in the end. Well that is very new indeed. It is a side of him rarely seen - and I like it ...

Of course I, too, don't like the outcome and would do happily without those rare glimpses if that whole thing could be made undone.

Michael was set up. No way were the Arvizos and Bashir merely a coincidence. It wouldn't have mattered what Michael had said, or signed, or edited, he would've ended up in the same situation he did. Scheming degenerates + greedy whore of a journalist + vindictive prosecutor = Michael in trouble and on trial. In the long run, LWMJ did Michael good, as, behind the scenes, it revealed the true nature of the rotten Arvizos, who could've done a lot more harm had they been allowed to stick around for a lot longer.

I do think it was a set up, yes... from all parties concerned. I am not sure they all knew what would eventuate, but this documentary started it off. I agree that it wouldn't have mattered what Michael did.

But I have to disagree about the "did Michael good" part. I don't know what more harm they could have done. :blink: Almost destroying an innocent man and putting him through a year and a half of court and media hell... I don't know what's worse than that. Accusing an innocent man who loves children more than anything of child molestation.. I don't know what's worse than that either.

The only "good" this doco really did was the fact that it exposed him to people who weren't fans before and who became fans after seeing the doco. I know quite a few fans who became fans after seeing LWMJ.

I do think it was a set up, yes... from all parties concerned. I am not sure they all knew what would eventuate, but this documentary started it off. I agree that it wouldn't have mattered what Michael did.

But I have to disagree about the "did Michael good" part. I don't know what more harm they could have done. :blink: Almost destroying an innocent man and putting him through a year and a half of court and media hell... I don't know what's worse than that. Accusing an innocent man who loves children more than anything of child molestation.. I don't know what's worse than that either.

The only "good" this doco really did was the fact that it exposed him to people who weren't fans before and who became fans after seeing the doco. I know quite a few fans who became fans after seeing LWMJ.
Well I think it did do him good. I became a fan during that time and so did many others. It did show a side of Michael that I admired. He gained many fans. Had Bashire been honest, MJ would have won the hearts and mind of the world and Bashire would have been a hero, instead he became a snake. Yes, it was bad, but it could have been worse. MJ might not have met T Mez. His fans might not have been there for him. The Aviris and Sneddon could still have been in his life. Yes, it could have been worse. An innocent man might have been railroaded to prison and his entire life could have been destroyed, which his what they wanted. Now MJ can be with his children. Blackmailers now know that they better be prepared to cgo to court and all the slimey zombies are now out of his life. He did get to see who his real enemies were cause they took sides when it mattered. His lawyers, his managers, Schaffel, stacey brown and all the hangers on, Uri, Boteach etc, are all gone. He has moved closer to Jessy Jackson. That daughter of Jessy's, who sang at JB's funeral. That chile can sing. I wonder if MJ seen her yet! She is a stunning beauty. Is she married?

I'm sick of saying this, but I'm going to again anyway, because it's important.

To blame Michael for what happened is not only useless, it's wrong.

Essentially, when doing that, we are reprimanding Michael for choosing to see the good in life rather then the bad. It is people's kill or be killed, survival mentality that makes the world such a hurtful and rotten place to live in. So when someone like Michael comes along, which isn't very often, who is willing to put himself in harms way and is willing to sacrifice his own safety and needs in order to hold on to his values and ideals, that should be admired and applauded, not criticized. It's people like Michael who makes this world a better place. Instead of allowing himself to become jaded and cynical, instead of allowing himself to be blinded by the conditioned surface of what society has forced something to become or by what society says a thing is, he looks well passed that and sees to a things core. He has a fundamental belief that even in the worst, there is real good.

The fault isn't in Michael's willingness to look for the good in people; it is in people's willingness to take advantage of his goodness for their own gain. The reason people become jaded is because if they try to be good, they get burned, just like Michael did. But Michael is a special person and just because he was betrayed, that didn't cause him to let go of his ideals and stop being kind, like most people do. He kept on and continues to because he's above that conditioning that the world puts on most people.

Again, that should be admired, not attacked.

Amen!

(...) michael thought he was opening up his soul to a friend but bashir was anything but a friend!

it was michael's childlike trust that did him....makes me hate bashir more
Yeah! I often think about that. How can anyone tell Michael nice things again. While saying it you must know that Michael might think about how bashir lied at him.

How can you tell Michael: "I want to help you. The thing I'll do for you will make the world see what a wonderful person you are."

Or less pathetic things. Even if you only tell him that you love and admire him - what can that mean to Michael after all that he survived, after all the things Michael had endure by people who told him that they were his friends?

So sad, that! :no:

I'm sick of saying this, but I'm going to again anyway, because it's important.

To blame Michael for what happened is not only useless, it's wrong.

Essentially, when doing that, we are reprimanding Michael for choosing to see the good in life rather then the bad. It is people's kill or be killed, survival mentality that makes the world such a hurtful and rotten place to live in. So when someone like Michael comes along, which isn't very often, who is willing to put himself in harms way and is willing to sacrifice his own safety and needs in order to hold on to his values and ideals, that should be admired and applauded, not criticized. It's people like Michael who makes this world a better place. Instead of allowing himself to become jaded and cynical, instead of allowing himself to be blinded by the conditioned surface of what society has forced something to become or by what society says a thing is, he looks well passed that and sees to a things core. He has a fundamental belief that even in the worst, there is real good.

The fault isn't in Michael's willingness to look for the good in people; it is in people's willingness to take advantage of his goodness for their own gain. The reason people become jaded is because if they try to be good, they get burned, just like Michael did. But Michael is a special person and just because he was betrayed, that didn't cause him to let go of his ideals and stop being kind, like most people do. He kept on and continues to because he's above that conditioning that the world puts on most people.

Again, that should be admired, not attacked.

Yes, because MJ makes no mistakes. Sorry, I forgot that. :wacko:

We have a proverb here: Trust is good, precaution is better.

MJ wouldn't have achieved all he has achieved in his life and carreer if he was as naive as some people (fans) want or believe him to be.

If you have MJ's life experience and have been burned not once, not twice, but a hundred times and more, you don't act naive and give your trust so easily. It upsets me to think about it, and yes, I DO blame MJ for it. Sorry.

Last edited:
I don't think Michael is naive. Nor did I say he doesn't make mistakes. Everybody does, because no one is perfect. I think he is an idealist and a good person. He chooses to see the good in people and he chooses to believe that they will exercise that capacity for good if he too shows them kindness. Go ahead and blame him, but you might as well take away responsibility from people for their own actions entirely. Michael didn't make anyone do what they did, they did that of their own volition. Now you may argue that for every action there is a cause, and you may say the cause is Michael giving people the benifit of the doubt and wanting to help those who he deems are in need, but that is a sorry excuse for one taking that generosity and using it for their own gain. The only thing that really caused that was people's own selfishness, not Michael's willigness to believe that they had as great a capacity for good as he does. Again, it is the easy rout to turn off to the world and become selfish, but it is that action which breeds further greed, selfishness, cruelty and anguish. At least Michael is trying to bring some light in to the world by being aware of others outside of himself. What an idiot he is I guess.

Last edited:
If you have MJ's life experience and have been burned not once, not twice, but a hundred times and more, you don't act naive and give your trust so easily. It upsets me to think about it, and yes, I DO blame MJ for it. Sorry.

These are taken from AJ's book:

As courtroom observers watched the DVD, it was clear that Mr. Bashir's British accent, his sweet voice hiding his cunning ways, absolutely fascinated Michael Jackson. Everyone watched as Bashir seduced the superstar. The British journalist was being so complimentary, acting so enthralled with Jackson's great talent. For Bashir, it was as easy as taking candy from a baby. With each compliment and promise, the journalist was able to get the King Of Pop to open up about everything in his world...

What jurors would notice as they studied Bashir's interview, watching the journalist act like he was in a complete awe of the pop star...

Michael, who seemed self-conscious, said he was shy. He said he was "embarrased" and didn't want to get up and dance in front of the camera. However, coaxed by Bashir's feigned schoolboy curiosity, Jackson agreed to do the Moonwalk. As Michael slid across thr wood floor, Bashir made a feeble attemp to follow him. It was an ugly game Bashir was playing. He was sucking up beyond words, anxious to make the entertainer comfortable and happy. As courtroom observers watched, it was clear that Michael liked having the attention, that he liked being treated like a "special entity". Bashir seemed to know how to work on Michael's weakness, and the journalist praised him to the high heavens.

So how can you blame Michael? He was just being himself. I don't believe Michael trusted Bashir just like that, but when Bashir was sucking his trust hour after hour, eventually he felt comfortable with Bashir. How on earth he would have known Bashir was just being glib and his intentions wasn't what was promised.

Last edited:
Ok this is a heated topic cause of you know who ;) but dispite all his B.S i still think its a very good documentry about MJ sure some secens are abit to personal for him but people want to know the man behind the Music mayby thats why he done it in the first place

i absolutely love it.ive got it on high quality dvd & its superb.of course what bashir done with editing out important quotes from michael & saying one thing to michaels face & saying another in his narrations was the lowest form of human behavior.

at the time i couldn't believe what was happening as it was obvious he set michael up & i really admire justin timberlake for wearing an mj t-shirts & saying he wanted to kill bashir.it was nice to see performers standing by michael.

of course hindsight is a beautiful thing & with the trial outcome the greatest we could hope for i can now watch this everyday & enjoy it.michael is just a beautiful human being in it,the footage is stunning,its very visual & you could understand how he could write such a masterpiece as 'heal the world'.he just lives & breaths for other human beings & loves all.

its something of a cult classic.its awesome looking at it now.at the time though,i must admit i couldent bare to watch it & see him being taken advantage of like that.

in a nutshell.love it:lol:

Yes I'm aware that BASHIR is HIStory but he gained a lot of fans during that time.... The disturbing thing was that he edited and added his voice on top of the footage which made the documentary take off in a whole other direction....

I love Michael for his personality and to do something like that to Michael of all the people in the world truly made my heart weap because he's one of the kindest men I've ever come across.

It was so UNFAIR and down right ugly what he made the world believe about Michael....

But ofcourse I loved loads of the footage otherwize I wouldn't be here so...

now it's time for me to COOL it *giggles*

I AGREE...TIME FLIES BY VERY QUICKLY

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with holding hands with a 12 year old boy who you helped restore to health; I doubt MJ called him and said to him 'come and sit beside me and let me hold your hand'. So if the 12 year old boy comes up to him and holds his hand because he wants to show appreciation for hios heap, is MJ to say, mno it is wrong to do that? People who think it is wrong are the ones with the sick minds not MJ. Unfortunately they have infected many innocent minds now with sick thought, now the world is oless safe for children.

I suppose if MJ wants to do that then in the end that is his own personal decison but from a career standpoint (baring in mind the 93 allegations) it was a disastorous move. Sure Bashir poked them along onto the sleeping arrangements but MJ needs to be more savvy and relalise how some of his naive comments can be viewed. We'd all love this idealised world where everything is 'pure' but we have to be realistic and realise it aint and there are consequences to our actions ESPECIALLY if your Michael Jackson.

Would you have a problem sharing a bed with a child? Cause if you do you need to seek help. Any adult who has a problem with sharing a bed with a child need to seekl help.:huh:

My little brothers? No problem at all. A kid from outside my family? No bloody way!

I loved all the footage in LWMJ, but I hated Bashir's voice-overs...and I hated the last part of LWMJ. It was pretty much a waste of time. The whole final interview...I mean, you have a chance to interview Michael and you waste all that time to ask him questions that have been chewed and regurgitated for YEARS. Time for new, more INTELLIGENT questions!! The final bit of the interview just wasn't going anywhere, and it just makes me ANGRY every time I watch it! Bashir is SUCH an a-hole!!!

Anyways....even though Bashir tried to make it all look really negative, he made his intentions so OBVIOUS though, that it didn't take a genius to see what he'S trying to do to Michael, and from what I've heard, a lot of peopel actually felt for MJ when they saw it BECAUSE of having seen what Bashir is trying to do. A friend of mine (who is a criminal detective, and whose job among others is to bust pedophiles, etc. and who majored in psychology in college and who has three kids herself and who works with troubled kids on her free time...) called me after she had seen LWMJ. She has always been anti-MJ before and has always made fun of MJ before, but when she saw LWMJ she totally changed her mind about MJ. She called me and she was SO ANGRY and she kept RANTING about what a creep Bashir was and "how could he do that to Michael!!" and I was just listening to her like ---->:eek:!! :toofunny: She said that she changed her mind about MJ, when she saw what kind of person Michael really is...that he actually is very smart and funny, and she said that you can see from the way he interacts with his children that he is a great parent, etc. And she said that it was OBVIOUS Bashir had an agenda against MJ and was trying to make him look bad and that just really pissed my friend off! So...even though Bashir did what he could to make MJ look bad.....it was at least so obvious that it got people feel for MJ.

Last edited:
I think the documentary was awful. It had only bad intentions behind it so i cant think anything else and be all happy cause it showed alot of Michaels life....it dosent matter. It was all made fun of and used for hatred. To me that makes this one of the worst ever made about him.

I agree. I can't even watch it.

And I didn't think it made Michael look too good, not only because of Bashir's bad intentions and his stupidity.

Nah, I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

I agree. I can't even watch it.

And I didn't think it made Michael look too good, not only because of Bashir's bad intentions and his stupidity.

Nah, I don't think I'll ever watch it again.

I know what you mean, I haven't watched it in years because of that. Just seeing Bashir trying to twist Michael's words makes me uncomfortable. -_-

It sucks to watch because you know Michael is being manipulated and that just makes it heartbreaking. If Bashir hadn't done that with the voice overs from the beggining and made it clear that he was going to make it a very negative, misrepresentative piece, I don't think anyone would have guessed his true intentions at first. It's sad because Michael's being so open and nice. It wasn't completely disasterous though for this reason. Michael is one of the, if not the, most likable people I've ever seen. He's really sweet, he's highly intelligent and observant, he's massively talented, and he's loving. So when people actually don't allow themselves to be deafened by the media and press' screaming and yelling and they really listen to Michael, pay attention to him and what he say's, they end up adoring him. Michael helps himself when he speaks because there's nothing to dislike about him. What Bashir did was distract from Michael himself by incorporating voice overs, setting up situations and making them look weird by using camera angles and tactics, editing, cutting, etc...

Michael is not naive, he's simply more aware. The reality people so readily speak of is not a reality at all, it is a man made enviornment with man made rules, which tells us what to think, how to feel, how to react, how to be, and that exsistence is completely seperate from the truth. Michael is in touch with the real world, not the one created by the human race, and he chose to stand by that, even if it meant rejection and hard times. The world already began to treat Michael badly at the height of his popularity in the early 80s, because it always is the case that what at first starts as fascination eventually turns to fear and misunderstanding. Michael isn't normal, he's got a differnt perception on a lot of things, a perception which really challanges those laws and rules and what is taught to us from society, and people are afraid of change, are unwilling to change, for fear that it will displace their comfort zone. So they're told Michael is a freak, Michael is weird, Michael is this and that, and they buy it because they don't understand him and they don't want to be told that the way they've been living is wrong, which Michael's very exsistence does, he shows them through himself that the way they've been living is wrong.

Last edited:
when i watched it, i felt like i'd met a man who cared deeply for tradition. he was questioned why he felt so strongly about the family, i don't recall the exact wording, when Michael explained how important it was, and that families don't eat together or spend time together and how important that was to him, it showed me he is more in touch with reality than most people. what he spoke of, i've seen, i've lived. and it is a sad existence. for him it was not acceptable at all, and he chooses to live his life more traditionally than quote un quote "normal" people. he has the values everyone likes to talk about that they own, and clearly do not. he incorporates those values into his life. for me that was the most eye opening part of the interview, and showed me a person who is more like who we all pretend we want to be, but he really is. how we can turn it upside down are nothing more than parlor tricks. when you hear what he says, you find a very normal person, who has more love in them than anyone i've ever met in "real" life.

Last edited:
I agree with "friend" the judgemental comments are just blown out of proportions if you do listen to Michael and ignore Bashir comments then Michael comes off as himself..... a very humble, funny and spiritual human being

Ok this is a heated topic cause of you know who ;) but dispite all his B.S i still think its a very good documentry about MJ sure some secens are abit to personal for him but people want to know the man behind the Music mayby thats why he done it in the first place

Yeah On Michaels' part? it wasn't at all bad. I just didn't like the way that BS journalist handled it, he wasn't at all being fair. To me he was playing both sides of the field, he was sucking up to Michael at one point, then when Michael was out of sight, he started to criticize him. His actions was totally uncalled for, but what do you expect from Journalist who interview Mike? if you ask me some of them are a little off the wall themselves, and they want to act as if Mike is the crazy one? they are ridiculous, some at least. lol

I only love the one pic from there:

mjbmnk.jpg

Last edited:
although it was an unfair interview, i have martin bashir to thank for introducing me to michael jackson's music

and just think... ABC rewarded Bashir for the documentary by giving him a spot on there evening news show... :mad:

Last edited:
and just think... ABC rewarded Bashir for the documentary by giving him a spot on there evening news show... :mad:
That is judas money and everybody knows that. He will never ever get a job on british tv again so he may as well eat it.

Michael should make his own version about it called "Living with Martin Bashir". I mean replace Bashir's voice with his.. :lol:

I remember seeing this Doc when it first came on with my mother. I was surprised when Micheal had started crying and saying how his father would hit him and his brothers with a belt if they didn't get their rehearsals right during the Jackson 5 era.

Another part I remember is, of course, when he climbed up the tree.

Another funny part is when Martin Bashir tried to get Micheal to dance and Micheal at first said "No" but did anyway. I have to watch it again to actually remember what happened.

I watched this interview very recently (the whole thing is on YouTube for those of you who haven't seen it yet). I feel compelled to watch it pretty regularly because it is the most intimate and longest interview that Michael Jackson has ever done. It is quite complex and Michael Jackson reveals a great deal about himself. Michael Jackson was also warned not to give this interview by more than one person (Rabbi Schmuley for one), but I think Diana's interview w/Bashir had a lot to do with him going for it. Of course Bashir behaved quite differently with Michael than he did with Diana Princess of Wales.

Although I feel compelled to watch this interview again and again, I curse Bashir's name every time I see it. Bashir must surely know that he is despised by many millions of MJ's fans the world over. That's a lot of people.

The filth that was slung at Jackson as a result of this interview is more a reflection of the bankrupt morality of the press in particular, and the closeted sexualization of puritanical Americans in general (btw - I'm American). Their national psyche has sunk so low that the idea of sleeping in the same bed with a child can only be construed as a sex act. Attention given to dying children (by the bus load) is deemed the obsession of a wealthy pervert. And this in spite of the many hundreds of millions of dollars that Michael Jackson has given to charities, children's hospitals and orphanages the world over.

Michael Jackson has a highly developed philosophy in regards to children and it is one that I support wholeheartedly. He has single handedly given more to sick, orphaned, handicapped and poor children than any other public figure. Imagine if just one major political figure, like a president or prime minister, had this love and generosity to children - the adults of the future - this world could change completely in one generation!

And that, I believe, was the real motivation behind the attack on Jackson. As said earlier in this thread, there is no way that Bashir and Arvizo appeared by chance at the same time. Aphrodite Jones hints very strongly of this in The Michael Jackson Conspiracy. When Arvizo attempts to sue Bashir, a third party steps in and she attacks Jackson instead.

There is a real struggle between good and evil going on, right now on this planet, and you can see an excellent example of this through the interview and the subsequent attacks on Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is here to help release us from the fear mentality we have been enslaved with for millennia - and there are some that just don't want that to happen.

I watched this interview very recently (the whole thing is on YouTube for those of you who haven't seen it yet). I feel compelled to watch it pretty regularly because it is the most intimate and longest interview that Michael Jackson has ever done. It is quite complex and Michael Jackson reveals a great deal about himself. Michael Jackson was also warned not to give this interview by more than one person (Rabbi Schmuley for one), but I think Diana's interview w/Bashir had a lot to do with him going for it. Of course Bashir behaved quite differently with Michael than he did with Diana Princess of Wales.

Although I feel compelled to watch this interview again and again, I curse Bashir's name every time I see it. Bashir must surely know that he is despised by many millions of MJ's fans the world over. That's a lot of people.

The filth that was slung at Jackson as a result of this interview is more a reflection of the bankrupt morality of the press in particular, and the closeted sexualization of puritanical Americans in general (btw - I'm American). Their national psyche has sunk so low that the idea of sleeping in the same bed with a child can only be construed as a sex act. Attention given to dying children (by the bus load) is deemed the obsession of a wealthy pervert. And this in spite of the many hundreds of millions of dollars that Michael Jackson has given to charities, children's hospitals and orphanages the world over.

Michael Jackson has a highly developed philosophy in regards to children and it is one that I support wholeheartedly. He has single handedly given more to sick, orphaned, handicapped and poor children than any other public figure. Imagine if just one major political figure, like a president or prime minister, had this love and generosity to children - the adults of the future - this world could change completely in one generation!

And that, I believe, was the real motivation behind the attack on Jackson. As said earlier in this thread, there is no way that Bashir and Arvizo appeared by chance at the same time. Aphrodite Jones hints very strongly of this in The Michael Jackson Conspiracy. When Arvizo attempts to sue Bashir, a third party steps in and she attacks Jackson instead.

There is a real struggle between good and evil going on, right now on this planet, and you can see an excellent example of this through the interview and the subsequent attacks on Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is here to help release us from the fear mentality we have been enslaved with for millennia - and there are some that just don't want that to happen.

See, in a nut shell, you've said exactly what I've said since the first time I actually observed Michael with attention. But you put it very succinctly. From the first time I ever really paid attention to Michael and listened to him, I knew he was on this planet to make real change, and that's what I was trying to say in my last post.

The reason I feel Michael is so strongly attacked and rejected is because the power's that run and control society realized, a long time ago, that Michael Jackson is someone who, with his differing perception, combined with his unparalleled fame, could create a very real shift in the way people see and view not only the world, but life. Michael's whole purpose in life I believe is to make people more aware of what is real; to not live by the man made rules and regulations of society, but to live how nature intended for them to. If people were ever to listen to and learn from Michael, if that shift in sight were to occur, it would erode and destroy this strangle hold society has and has had over people since almost forever.

So as has been the case with almost every person who has ever been innately different, actually different in their perception, and those who have promoted a different outlook, Michael has been attacked and propaganda has been used to the utmost to turn people against him, so that they don't hear him, so that they don't learn from him, so that they don't see that what he say's and what he represents is something more real then what they've ever known and that. When I look at Michael I see someone who is acutely aware of his connection with all things living, someone who realizes he is as great as any star and as small as any insect, who is greatly aware of all life interconnecting and being one, someone who sees well beyond the surface condition of what society tells us we should see, to its core, to what it really is in essence. He looks for the truth of things, what they are in nature, not what they've been made in to by our man made world or what they appear and are described as by society.

And I also believe that if the world could get away with it, they would kill Michael. And why not, since that's how most people who ever brought change or tried to were dealt with in this way. They almost have killed Michael more then once, through vicious lies and harassment. One thing I don't believe any of them ever banked on though was Michael's incredible strength. They saw someone who was sensitive and caring and they associated that with weakness. But Michael's conviction is strong, the strongest I've ever seen, and he's always stood by his ideals and what he knows is right, even when it meant putting himself, his own happiness and contentment, and his own safety at risk.

Last edited:
I could certainly not agree with you more. This is precisely why Michael Jackson was and continues to be attacked and derided on nearly a daily basis. The tactics used are same tactics that have always been used, but Michael Jackson's incredible strength and resistance was never taken into account by his enemies. Messereau stated that he felt he was defending someone condemned to death, because he didn't believe Michael would have survived prison. Maybe he was right, but then again, there are few who could have survived what Michael Jackson has already been through. I don't think I could have. And I believe the only reason they haven't tried to simply assassinate him is.... he is too loved. He is beloved of millions upon millions of people all over this earth. It is that love that shields and protects him, and I think he knows that. What would happen if that many people suspected foul play upon the most beloved human being on earth? Anyway, I don't want to think about that too hard... but what I do want to say is, Michael is profoundly blessed - and so are we for having him on this planet while we are alive - we can actually experience his vibrance, his compassion and his wonderful gift. The title of 'king of rock, pop and soul' given to him by E. Taylor is not enough, in my opinion. I have often thought that he is a physical manifestation of the great Archangel Michael himself! If there is anyone to compare him to it would be Orpheus, the god of music. In real life, only Mozart compares; the child prodigy who mystified the courts of Kings. Michael never ceases to fascinate me. and I am truly honored to be a contemporary of his time.

Thanks for your excellent reply - it's the first I've received since joining last week!

Absolutely. You and I are on the same page regarding Michael and it's nice to have someone to talk to regarding these observations. Excellent post. You're right about the reason's for why they could never get away with anything like an actual assassination attempt on Michael. I think they would have done it a long time ago if they thought they could get away with it. But too many people do realize how special Michael is and it would be impossible for them to do anything like that. So instead they've tried through less overt means to destroy him. But it hasn't worked because Michael is like a messanger from God, he has God on his side. His fame is so extensive because people feel and sense how important Michael really is. He reaches us all over the world.

I want you to know that I have really been touched by this exchange. I want you to tell me about that time that you first truly listened to Michael Jackson, because I have a similar story... when I first realized who this man really is and what he means to the world. .. but I think we better do it in another thread as this one is supposed to be about the Bashir Interview. I will remember your name wannabestartinsometin21. Remember mine: antoinemarionette. We'll speak again soon.

Back