Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED/Neverland Loan Sold/Statement From MJ (9)

Re: Neverland Ranch Auction CANCELLED (as of May 9th)

I wasn't calling you stupid. I think you're quite intelligent, lol. I just think it's a stupid thing to beat Michael up over how long these things take. It could be any number of reasons why. Of course the media is going to harp on it, but they harp on Michael if he's having a bad hair day, so, what can you do? There's really no point caring about what they say anymore, imo.

Ahh well I take it back and thank you kindly. (People will believe anything you tell em as long as its a compliment! lol)

I know the media will harp on at MJ over anything which is why I wish he wouldnt give them fodder. They love to say he is broke and cant afford blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and when it comes public knowledge that he hasnt paid his taxes and has so much time to do so or he forfeits Neverland, it reinforces their BS stories. If MJ fixed up his bills beofre that, then his personal business wouldnt be anyone elses business as they wouldnt know anything.

Well that's true. But I guess I'm just of the mind that, they've already done everything they can to him, and at this point, if they want to believe he's broke, let em'. A lot of people think Michael's a freak simply because that's what the media says and Michael doesn't hit back. But it's not really Michael's fault if people believe what others say about him without any proof. Every time Michael's tried to clear things up anyway, they don't believe him anyhow, ya know. So, I'm just like, if people don't hear him by now, then they never will.

Every time Michael's tried to clear things up anyway, they don't believe him anyhow, ya know. So, I'm just like, if people don't hear him by now, then they never will.

Mike doesnt really try to clear things up though. He does interviews far and few between and when he does do them he doesnt really tell much (and he doesnt have to I know) and if there is a certain rumour going around he does feel like addressing, Mike just sends a PR via Raymone or whoever is now in charge which doesnt have the same impact if MJ came out and say, "Hey this BS is just that and if you dont quit it, I'll sue you." (And yes I know that runs the risk of the media being able to call MJ out just by BSing) MJ has only once I believe sued a tabloid being The Mirror for a distorted pic of his face during the 'Dangerous World Tour' which had a headline insinuating that his face was falling apart. Tome Cruise, George Clooney and many others sue magazines and newspapers for malicious lies. MJ seems like a punching bag for the media sometimes and I wish he stand up for himself more.

Sure, but he doesn't and he won't. But Michael HAS addressed a lot of problems himself and they still insist that he's lying. Like his vitiligo, for example. When he did talk about it, you've got people 15 years later still saying he's a liar. He said he wasn't gay 30 years ago, and people still don't believe him, etc... It's because no matter what, the media just keeps lying about him and insinuating crap, and that's not really Michael's fault. He shouldn't be penalized for being private. But he is, even by his own fans (not you, just in general).

Sure, but he doesn't and he won't. But Michael HAS addressed a lot of problems himself and they still insist that he's lying. Like his vitiligo, for example. When he did talk about it, you've got people 15 years later still saying he's a liar. He said he wasn't gay 30 years ago, and people still don't believe him, etc... It's because no matter what, the media just keeps lying about him and insinuating crap, and that's not really Michael's fault. He shouldn't be penalized for being private. But he is, even by his own fans (not you, just in general).

I really havernt heard much of the media talk about his skin colour in articles anymore. Theyve got other BS to go after MJ about. And child molestation BS doesnt help the gay rumours. Not that thats MJs fault either.

Anyway, bottom line is, Neverland is secure.:clapping:

Well those are just some examples off the top of my head. The point is, every time Michael's tried to defend himself, it hasn't really made any difference in either his popularity or in what people choose to believe. He's always sort of been of the mind that, addressing problems only lends the rumor weight. Like you said, that's not Michael's fault that people believe others word over Michael's own or assume sh*t just because they haven't heard both sides. That's their fault, not Michael's.

Why do you think he made it strictly about music when he spoke to billy bush? Cus anything like talking about the trial would unfortunately be watercooler chatter the next day where as if he discusses music they won't have much to go on.

This thread is about the ranch of course, but let me add this to the previous posts. Michael did gain a lot of respect and popularity after the Oprah interview in 1993, followed by the Grammy Legend award. It was a wonderful time to see people opening up to him again. He said himself then: it's great to be looked at as a person, instead of a personality. But then the Chandler-**** hit the fan, and it's never been the same.

About the Ranch: RF has to eat crow now, but he doesn't take it well. He ends his article with a nasty snide and completely unnecesarry remark about the raids on neverland. He is a sour loser.

The media show their true colours all the time when it comes to Michael jackson. They stoll need to apologise for the way they handle his criminal case. What they have done with Neverland is gloat and laughed in front of the whole world and wishing him to lose his home. They have no shame, but they have revealed themselves as hateful and jealous. We have all of this on record. Years to come we will look back and ask why?

Linda Duetsch (sp) of Associated Press should be reporting this.
Get the Transnational suit out of it's way,
Michael's in home run territory. New album may drop sooner than we think.

Its been well over 18 hours since the news broke about Neverland being saved and so far not one major internet outlet has ran the story. Just type in Michael Jackson in Google News and you will see that not one media channel has even wrote about it! Just goes to show that they dont care about the good stuff. I bet if Neverland got auctioned off then that would be spread like wildfire all around the world. Just makes me sick.

^Too true.

Michael has been broke for how long and lost the ranch how many times now? I'm at the point where I just ignore these stories. Until the ranch keys change hands or MJ is working at Mickey D's, I'll just ignore most of the stories.

Thanks for the news, TCSM. :flowers:

great news

thanks for posting:D

Well, no matter how close he paid the money, the man paid the money. That is all that matters.

Just goes to show that they dont care about the good stuff.

Exactly. The media is about making money. They cannot make money talking about anything positive towards MJ or anyone. As long as it is negative, then the media makes money. Pathetic but true.

Let me harp on a little about MJ and his relationship in the media - like he stated many times, he did his share of granting interviews and the like. He does not have to do any interviews at all. If he wants to clear the air, he would do an interview so that the air is clear and people know the situation. However, it is who he goes to that is the issue. With the Oprah interview, it was live so there would be no way for Oprah to go and edit it out the way she wanted it. She had no control over that. What we saw was what we got and I think MJ did a great job. He answered the questions and was lively. Same with the Geraldo interview. It was taped, but MJ was lively and it was really good. Michael answered all of the questions and the like. Geraldo also asked great questions and you all know that G-Rivera was loving MJ! He couldn't stop smiling. LOL. The camera loves Michael and Michael has the capability of doing great interviews. Now, the Bashir mess, I am not even going to go there. However, Mike did his share regarding the media. The media are the ones that want to find something negative and run with it. A excellent example is the reat Ebony interview. All MJ said was that people are crazy - one of the most truest statements anyone can say. The haters ran with that one statement and had a field day. It was just bizarre and it shows that the media and haters want to find something bad in MJ and run with it. I remember when that fat ass Perez Hilton could not even find anything bad about the Ebony article and pictures and instead trashed MJ's looks. It was pathetic because he realized that MJ looks great for his age and when he (Perez Hilton) turns 49, he is going to look really bad and unhealthy. So, let the media hate. They are just a bunch of losers that go after a man they do not know. No one ask them to be haters, they chose to be haters because after everything, MJ still matters and they cannot stand that. When you really think about it, it is all psychological.

I don't really care that noone is reporting this!
When the whole Neverland is might auctioned stuff in May started I already thought it's not really anyones business! They can all report it in case it will be a fact and not only when it's likely blablabla.
So really for me it doesn't have to be mentioned now. Although for me it's nice to know it will stay Michaels. So thanks TSCM.

But I really want more other Michael news than this! lol

Last edited:

Ughh I dislike the media and the haters, they always find a way to put Michael down...and Perez Hilton ewww the nerve of him, he shouldn't be dissing Michael's looks, he doesn't even look nice..people are jerks but oh well, we have to just ignore their stupid comments about Michael.

as far as the media is conserned.. It's usually best for Mike to just keep shut..

talking gives reason to bring up the subject more.. even if he explaines the truth..

they will twist the truth anyways, and use THAT against him too..

it's a lose/lose situation in some ways

THANK YOU LORD!!!

Let us keep praying for Michael...Let God help him to keep owning Neverland

OMG! thats great news!:wild: I already expected this a little. thanks for posting.

OMG! thats great news!:wild: I already expected this a little. thanks for posting.

I expected it a lot and am still happy to see it confirmed. There was always that far out chance.....

Its been well over 18 hours since the news broke about Neverland being saved and so far not one major internet outlet has ran the story. Just type in Michael Jackson in Google News and you will see that not one media channel has even wrote about it! Just goes to show that they dont care about the good stuff. I bet if Neverland got auctioned off then that would be spread like wildfire all around the world. Just makes me sick.

becuz most news media already reported that he saved Neverland..

the one idiot that was harping on the 14th May auction date.. was ... yes.. that idiot...so doubt anyone will report this...

Well, that's a relief!

Glad to hear that issue is now resolved and I am more than happy for Michael. At least whatever he decides to do with the ranch in the future will be HIS decision and no one elses.

As for RF, should'nt he be nothing more than an attack of indigestion to us as fans now, so why continue to bring him up?

do u know how many times i keep trying to buy that bloody house and i keep being thwarted in the 1th hr.....someone will have to pay forthis. y do i keep listening to the dancing chicken? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

do u know how many times i keep trying to buy that bloody house and i keep being thwarted in the 1th hr.....someone will have to pay forthis. y do i keep listening to the dancing chicken? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

looking at your siggy
I can say: congrats to you:D

looking at your siggy
I can say: congrats to you:D

Allow, me to say mother and child are beautiful. Congratulations!!!!

Last edited:
Back