New message from Michael to his fans!

:yes: I realized that when I hear burned CDs, that when you hear a CD that is made and distributed, you get a bigger sound than you would if you'd burned a CD.

Michael's mind seems to be all over the place... just like a Virgo. :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, lol. That's the only opposition I would have to this idea, but its not my choice.

Either way, if this really is true, Michael's sweet to tell us all of that.

Coool :D

an event with Al Gore? now that would have been cool :D

I want an album though I don't do online purchases I need the hard copy in my hand *stamps foot*

:innocent: ..... I mean I just want new music Michael :trish:

Im beginning to get a real buzz about next year. I shall respect any choices Michael makes cuz he knows what he is doing, afterall he has been emersed in the music buisness for hell of a long time,lol. Im just looking forward so much to hearing his new music....\i wonder what it will be like.....wow, Ive got shivers up and down my spine, hehe

Last edited:
Yeah, lol. That's the only opposition I would have to this idea, but its not my choice.

Either way, if this really is true, Michael's sweet to tell us all of that.[/quote]

Well I imagine he would have had to let us know eventually, either way. lol

But this is why the brother needs a website. He can't go on telling people on the street about what he's gonna do. Feel me? :lol:

man, my ass ain't going out to buy a new single each mo....i'd like the option of either the annoying single plan or a full cd....can u imagine how much space one 'album' would take up if we had to purchase each single?

Yeah, a website is a good idea. We'll see, lol. But hey, Michael still does some stuff old school, lol.

We woulda found out eventually, but it was still sweet, haha.

man, my ass ain't going out to buy a new single each mo....i'd like the option of either the annoying single plan or a full cd....can u imagine how much space one 'album' would take up if we had to purchase each single?
Maybe the singles get released first via download and then you get the album when they are all released. Maybe they have invented a new device just for storing and playing Michael's single at superhigh quality, some sort of memory chip. (er is that called an Ipod?) but you hook it up to your stereo. I dunno. Let's wait and see. Whatever happens I believe Michael is going to lead some new change so it is pointless to use what we know about what is already out there to evaluate this.

Maybe the singles get released first via download and then you get the album when they are all released. Maybe they have invented a new device just for storing and playing Michael's single at superhigh quality, some sort of memory chip. (er is that called an Ipod?) but you hook it up to your stereo. I dunno. Let's wait and see. Whatever happens I believe Michael is going to lead some new change so it is pointless to use what we know about what is already out there to evaluate this.

Understood but I'm still a very old-fashioned dude... if the ish ain't broke, don't try to fix it. :listeningtomusic ;)

If Mike could, he can release an EP every two months and ask people (particularly his fanat... er, fans) what they want on the album and then he'll release the album based on what songs get the most votes. :D

My thing is why can he release this statement via his spokesperson? Why a fan? It is not new that he talks to his fans. That is a great thing. However, it would look professional if he release this to his spokesperson. Mike needs a official website badly if he has to tell a fan his upcoming projects and that fan has to post it on message boards. :D

I have no clue who this fan is. I have see her before and I thought she was an intruder. LOL. Anyway, whatever. If she is reliable, good for her. I know a good amount of fans who talk to MJ as well and they do not tell his plans on message boards. I am just saying.

If people do not like the idea of buying singles everytime the singles are release, then don't buy it. It is just an idea that MJ told this fan. He is looking at the big picture and the reality of the music indutsry. We fans sometimes forget that Mike is an innovator- something a lot of these "entertainers" today are not. I support MJ in whatever he does.

Last edited:
Well some of us still ain't had an IPOD, lol.
Well don't look at me. I don't have one, but it just may end up a class divide here. If you can't afford one you either wait for the album (yeah right) or play lower quality until the album comes out. What do I know? I am sure IPOD manufacturers are all rooting for us to all run out and buy IPODS or whatever and then the music to put on them. Bet you can find a way to make it so it can't be stolen too (the music, not the IPOD). Didn't one of the IPOD manufacturers put a picture of Michael on a select number of their IPODs last year. Maybe somethings cooking.

Well don't look at me. I don't have one, but it just may end up a class divide here. If you can't afford one you either wait for the album (yeah right) or play lower quality until the album comes out. What do I know? I am sure IPOD manufacturers are all rooting for us to all run out and buy IPODS or whatever and then the music to put on them. Bet you can find a way to make it so it can't be stolen too (the music, not the IPOD). Didn't one of the IPOD manufacturers put a picture of Michael on a select number of their IPODs last year. Maybe somethings cooking.

I'm sure they are but until someone gives me that for Christmas, I'm hating. :lol: ^_^ Besides they need to cut the money flow, man. :p Once they do that, then I'll fully support that plan. But Michael's mind can changed again, he can say he'll release an album after all. But I can say that he didn't really say he wasn't gonna release an album but it's easy to see how misinterpreted it is especially since I was gonna do a Cher on him and tell him to "snap out of it!" :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure they are but until someone gives me that for Christmas, I'm hating. :lol: ^_^ Besides they need to cut the money flow, man. :p Once they do that, then I'll fully support that plan. But Michael's mind can changed again, he can say he'll release an album after all. But I can say that he didn't really say he wasn't gonna release an album but it's easy to see how misinterpreted it is especially since I was gonna do a Cher on him and tell him to "snap out of it!" :lol:
Man ... I had to read that four times to get past all the turns. lol Did you ever consider being a political speech writer?

with some of these posts.. I can see why MJ keep his projects under wraps..

you just can't please everyone.. but the less known the better sometimes..

anyways.. Ms Bains did mention the singles ideas months ago...

Well I'm glad you didn't shoot her. We may never have found out about this.

Why would I do that? I do not know if I should take that as a joke or an insult. When I saw that fan, that is what I thought.

BTW, I share an Ipod with my younger sister and I gave her the money to buy her that Ipod. LOL.

anyways.. Ms Bains did mention the singles ideas months ago

Yeah, I remember that. Some fans were not too happy about that news.

Right, Raymone did mention the singles, but she also mentioed an album in that same statement! If I'm remembering it correctly!

I support him no matter what he decides! We're just gonna have to wait and see!!
I can't wait to hear new music!

You are correct. Ms Bains did mention singles and you know what? I believed her so this is not earth shattering news to me.

Almost forgot about that, she did say that. :yes: Well at least he'll make it easy for the IPOD illiterate out there on how to download it for free (without me spending a red cent). :D

Right, Raymone did mention the singles, but she also mentioed an album in that same statement! If I'm remembering it correctly!

I support him no matter what he decides! We're just gonna have to wait and see!!
I can't wait to hear new music!

:wacko: Mike and Ray-Ray, y'all confusing me, man... which is it?! :lol:

i dont know why peeps are trippin lol New music is new music lol Complain when you have, complain when you have not lol

Last edited:
Why would I do that? I do not know if I should take that as a joke or an insult. When I saw that fan, that is what I thought.

BTW, I share an Ipod with my younger sister and I gave her the money to buy her that Ipod. LOL.

Yeah, I remember that. Some fans were not too happy about that news.
It was a joke if the idea that we have been known to shoot intruders in my country can be considered amusing. I believe we have restricted it to cases of possible bodily harm but it used to be if someone was breaking into your home (intruding) you could shoot them. Not to say it happened often... just so you don't get the wrong idea.

i dont know why peeps are trippin lol New music is new music lol Complain when you have, complain when you have not lol

In my best "Taxi Driver" impersonation: u talkin' to me? Are u talkin' to me? ;)

J/P, but I'm not complainin', luva-luva. :lol:

I'm seeing MIXED signals though. :D

Back