New message from Michael to his fans!

I hope everything said in the initial post it true. Michael is an innovator. He sees album sales diminishing, he sees 99c songs on iTunes selling like hotcakes and he knows that's where the industry is headed. People go to iTunes and buy songs singulary and even if they do buy a whole album they usually only carry around a few of the songs from that album on their mp3 device. So Michael knows what he's doing.

definitely!:smilerolleyes:

I think it may be true that he and the brothers are going to reunite to play at Club 72 (JD's club) for New Year's. Tickets are only $50 which makes me think this could be the start of a new era. Let's all pray and hope!!
Let's all pray and hope that Michael will go back into past? Why he needs reunion. Michael has his own career. Those are brothers that talks about it, they don't have music career anymore. What was good back then in 60s, 70s may not be good in this century. People needs something different.

man, timmy, i ain't trying to see him involved in a fan made or put together cd project! lol he gon' do what he wants to do cuz that's how he rolls...remember him floating himself down the thames?

whoever said this is why mj doesn't release info cuz fans r never happy needs to really um....yea....cuz if he's releasing this straight via download then the collectors who actually APPRECIATE going to the store, opening the album, reading the linear notes and everything inside will be gipped.

he gon' do what he wants. whether every fan in teh world is happy or not don't mean he's gonna start giving us more info or stop giving us info. most the time, the info is wrong, outdated, or never comes to fruition.

till i hear it from his lips, i won't believe it. and if he does say it, i'll just throw an ipod at him....then he can give it to timmy. the least he can do, ya know?

For me personally I just want to see him perform for the FIRST time in person.. Whatever that takes..

But for him I would want SOLO.. I prefer SOLO.. But I just wanna see him.

man, timmy, i ain't trying to see him involved in a fan made or put together cd project! lol he gon' do what he wants to do cuz that's how he rolls...remember him floating himself down the thames?

whoever said this is why mj doesn't release info cuz fans r never happy needs to really um....yea....cuz if he's releasing this straight via download then the collectors who actually APPRECIATE going to the store, opening the album, reading the linear notes and everything inside will be gipped.

he gon' do what he wants. whether every fan in teh world is happy or not don't mean he's gonna start giving us more info or stop giving us info. most the time, the info is wrong, outdated, or never comes to fruition.

till i hear it from his lips, i won't believe it. and if he does say it, i'll just throw an ipod at him....then he can give it to timmy. the least he can do, ya know?

some of my comments seem to rub you and Timmy the wrong way... it seemed that way on Mjjf.. and now here..

I will just keep some of my comments to myself.. to avoid the confrontation...

But,

let me just say.. as a Jamaican with a mix of Italian blood running thru me...........I will cuzz you out..

But,

out of respect for this board.. let me just.. move out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Last edited:

Exactly, Kate! If he wants to be fair, give ME an IPOD, Michael. ;)

some of my comments seem to rub you and Timmy the wrong way... it seemed that way on Mjjf.. and now here..

I will just keep some of my comments to myself.. to avoid the confrontation...

But,

let me just say.. as a Jamaican with a mix of Italian blood running thru me...........I will cuzz you out..

But,

out of respect for this board.. let me just.. move out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
Rasta behave. You know I love your post so just keep it coming. 'Spoke yu mine' chile.:lol:.

Nice message!

Thanks for posting.

But I would prefer a CD album release.

And I can't wait to see the "details" released real soon.

And - are MJ going to spend Christmas in Neverland?

I miss Michael.

"I am going to release all the details real soon.”

yeah right! 2010??? lol

lol u learn quick lol

And - are MJ going to spend Christmas in Neverland?

who knows. with whats going on could be the last chance

Last edited:
Michael moonwalking while Janet's gonna put out her album.

She's the only Jackson confirmed to do anything, lol.

Not trying to throw shade but still... it is what it is. ^_^

wouldnt u be worried if it were any different lol

Actually, no. :lol: I differ about how Michael and Janet are. With Janet, you expect her to come out of nowhere and that's what she did. With Michael you'd expect the same thing but so far, and this is for real to me, I'm hearing crickets but hopefully the Vogue/Ebony covers hint at SOMETHING other than remix albums, lol.

Michael moonwalking while Janet's gonna put out her album.

She's the only Jackson confirmed to do anything, lol.

Not trying to throw shade but still... it is what it is. ^_^
Janet makes albums pretty often. This is I want Michael would do :mello:

Has this "message" been credited as geniune?

And yeah, I'm hearing crickets on both sides of the pool.

The only Jackson really doing anything is Janet and she didn't say SH*T! FEEDBACK! :lol:

Janet makes albums pretty often. This is I want Michael would do :mello:
I love Janet but I'm glad to see Michael doing Michael - you know he's into quality vs. quantity :D .

With Michael you'd expect the same thing but so far, and this is for real to me, I'm hearing crickets but hopefully the Vogue/Ebony covers hint at SOMETHING other than remix albums, lol.
:huh:

L'uomo Vogue, Ebony, Jet, Thriller/Remix... are all part of the same process. Its all preparation for the King to 'return'. Patience dahling. Patience ;) ..and btw, all these preparations are for the world, not for the fans - the king knows the fans are more than ready, but he has to pave his way back to the world okay? (he's coming from a different place than Janet also)

and as Janet says, I'm sure it will be well "worth the wait" ;)

Jermaine's word over Michael's? About Michael?
Now I'm hearing crickets.

:lol:

No offense Jermaine, I luh ya like a "play-brother", but er uh, you be having them crickets howling :lol:

No offense Jermaine, I luh ya like a "play-brother", but er uh, you be having them crickets howling :lol:

:lol: For sure.

I know Timmy, but seriously, the only one saying anything is Jermaine, lol.

And SoS, you're right. Michael's coming from a different place then Janet, and I know SOME may think it repetitive to say again, but after what Michael went through, I don't think its fair, nor realistic to expect a swooping or quick "comeback" for him. Fans are antsy because its been 6 years since the release of "Invincible" and they want something new, but what I always say is, you can't honestly count from 2003 on as time between his albums, not with everything that happened. First Sony tries to ruin him, then the whole debacle with that bastard Bashir, then Michael gets arrested for something he didn't do, had his life on the line for over 2 years, became physically ill and I don't even want to think about the mental ravaging he took. So basically, from 2003 to mid 2005, you can't count as time between albums. That was like suspended animation right there. Plus that isn't EVEN taking into account recovery time, which just basic should have taken well over a year. I'm surprised at how quickly Michael bounced back. One thing I'm certain of is, he'll never fully recover. So I say give the man a break, he's had it harder then anyone in here.

Last edited:
I know. But hey, at least he did an interview, just go listen to "Work That Body", "She Got It" and "Lisa Its your Birthday", maybe that'll tide ya over for a bit, lol.

By the way, if Michael ever releases those songs, I'm buying em' lickety split.

:lol: For sure.

I know Timmy, but seriously, the only one saying anything is Jermaine, lol.

And SoS, you're right. Michael's coming from a different place then Janet, and I know SOME may think it repetitive to say again, but after what Michael went through, I don't think its fair, nor realistic to expect a swooping or quick "comeback" for him. Fans are antsy because its been 6 years since the release of "Invincible" and they want something new, but what I always say is, you can't honestly count from 2003 on as time between his albums, not with everything that happened. First Sony tries to ruin him, then the whole debacle with that bastard Bashir, then Michael gets arrested for something he didn't do, had his life on the line for over 2 years, became physically ill and I don't even want to think about the mental ravaging he took. So basically, from 2003 to mid 2005, you can't count as time between albums. That was like suspended animation right there. Plus that isn't EVEN taking into account recovery time, which just basic should have taken well over a year. I'm surprised at how quickly Michael bounced back. One thing I'm certain of is, he'll never fully recover. So I say give the man a break, he's had it harder then anyone in here.

Yep that's exactly what I mean. Janet didn't go through anything of the kind and (no offense to you Troubleman) on a whole, I really do not comprehend the fans' lack of compassion. How selfish can anyone be to shut out all of what Michael has been through.

They say, "oh get off it, its over now". Yeah well, to them I ask, what was the last horrible crises you went through? Was somebody on your tail about getting back to cranking out those straight As, or running back to your job and diving into a promotion?

My new name for Michael is 'Rubberman' the way he bounces back from everything - catching on fire! skin disease! horrible press! career sabotage attempts! shocking betrayals! bogus copywrite infringment accusations! all kinds of complex legal issues! false allegations! lawsuits of different kinds back to back like rapid fire! complex financial issues! - - not to mention the fact that the man is a parent!! not to mention normal everyday-life stuff that wouldn't ever be publicized that all people go through just by being breathing human beings - let's face it, he has to have occasional hangnails, toothaches, acid reflux and diarhea like everybody else!

And through all of that, he went so far as to send his fans a personal memo, trying to say thanks, hang in there and keep the faith.....and...letting them know (and see with their own eyes) he's steady moving

and this is the thanks he get!

- gee wizzzzzz fans DANG

maaaaaan if I was some a y'all's superstar I wouldn't be tryin to give y'all a daggon cotton pickin thing :lol: not JACK I tell you not JACK :lol:

Back