New message from Michael to his fans!

Michael is such a sweetheat. Guys all l can say start saving. We gonna have a blast next year:)

My thing is why can he release this statement via his spokesperson? Why a fan? It is not new that he talks to his fans. That is a great thing. However, it would look professional if he release this to his spokesperson. Mike needs a official website badly if he has to tell a fan his upcoming projects and that fan has to post it on message boards. :D

I have no clue who this fan is. I have see her before and I thought she was an intruder. LOL. Anyway, whatever. If she is reliable, good for her. I know a good amount of fans who talk to MJ as well and they do not tell his plans on message boards. I am just saying.

If people do not like the idea of buying singles everytime the singles are release, then don't buy it. It is just an idea that MJ told this fan. He is looking at the big picture and the reality of the music indutsry. We fans sometimes forget that Mike is an innovator- something a lot of these "entertainers" today are not. I support MJ in whatever he does. I am happy about this news.

I agree.. but he could be testing the water.. by telling this fan...

I think Mike's plans are already in the final stages.. and he is just creating the buzz

the question has been asked on this forum and others over the years... if Mike knows whats going on.. if he is 'with it'..

well, I think this thread answers that question...

also, I think Mike's Ebony interview has alot of clues about his future plans..

Last edited:
the question has been asked on this forum and others over the years... if Mike knows whats going on.. if he is 'with it'..

well, I think this thread answers that question...

also, I think Mike's Ebony interview has alot of clues about his future plans..

With 'what'? :lol: Technology: :D I'm not being smart or nothing but Jesus, people can mope about people asking questions. :lol: Nothing at you, just stating obvious. :flowers:

With 'what'? :lol: Technology: :D I'm not being smart or nothing but Jesus, people can mope about people asking questions. :lol: Nothing at you, just stating obvious. :flowers:

who is moping about folks asking questions.. ???

you REALLY don't get my point...

Last edited:
will not be excited till I get something:mello: words stays just words :p

Words can be interpreted to mean something else than what a person says, always remember that. :D
One instance of that is how they (all the 'jouirnalists' and many fans) take Michael's comment about touring from the Ebony interview out of context. I don't have the article with me now now but he really only said he wasn't going to do it his whole life, not that he would never do another, so maybe and maybe not.

Check out the Jermaine Dupri thing Rasta just added to the news thread though. Very interesting development.

Last edited:
One instance of that is how they (all the 'jouirnalists' and many fans) take Michael's comment about touring from the Ebony interview out of context. I don't have the article with me now now but he really only said he wasn't going to do it his whole life, not that he would never do another, so maybe and maybe not.

Check out the Jermaine Dupri thing Rasta just added to the news thread though. Very interesting development.

Yeah and things aren't made any easier with all the rumors and innuendo. Confusion abounds the mind.

Agreed. For some more than others.:lol:

The confusion would be lessened if Mike and Co. just create a website like... now. :) And then put up NEWS INFO DAILY so everyone won't be talking about what Michael is "rumored to do"! :lol: Either he's gonna reunite with his brothers or he's not, either he's gonna get in negotiations with L.A. Reid or he's not, either he's gonna release an album or he's not, either he's gonna do films or he's not, either he's gonna release just singles or release singles FROM an album, either he's gonna retire or do a few shows here and there.

WTF is you doing, Mike?! HOLLA AT YO BOY! :lol:

you have no idea about how confused can I get reading rumours every day:huh:

He is broke. He is not broke.

He sold Neverland. He did not sold Neverland.

He are making a tour. He is not making a tour.

And both happens in period of one day. I am getting confused is it day or night? :huh:

and agree with troubleman84

Michael, if you are reading this...you are so loved by so many!! Have the very Happiest of Holidays!

xmas_tree.jpg

you have no idea about how confused can I get reading rumours every day:huh:

He is broke. He is not broke.

He sold Neverland. He did not sold Neverland.

He are making a tour. He is not making a tour.

And both happens in period of one day. I am getting confused is it day or night? :huh:

and agree with troubleman84

Like I said in the other thread, I think he's moonwalking through his career because we all don't know what the eff he's doing. :lol:

Wow....I saw the length of this thread and wondered 'there's got to be some exciting news here'....but for the most part its the same people talking to each other!lol

Anyhoo.....interesting idea from Mike if true... I'll await the outline of this plan officially if true and I guess I'll just have to go along with what Mike chooses to do as I have no control over what HE chooses to do where his music is concerned.

I wish him the best of luck!

It was a joke if the idea that we have been known to shoot intruders in my country can be considered amusing. I believe we have restricted it to cases of possible bodily harm but it used to be if someone was breaking into your home (intruding) you could shoot them. Not to say it happened often... just so you don't get the wrong idea.

Alright. Just making sure. BTW, we, meaning me and you are from the same country(regarding the bolded part).

Wow....I saw the length of this thread and wondered 'there's got to be some exciting news here'....but for the most part its the same people talking to each other!lol

Anyhoo.....interesting idea from Mike if true... I'll await the outline of this plan officially if true and I guess I'll just have to go along with what Mike chooses to do as I have no control over what HE chooses to do where his music is concerned.

I wish him the best of luck!

Yeah and me acting a fool. That's why this thread is long. ;) But we got Mike and the fan to thank for that. :D

Awww. Everyone have a moment of silence before we start running around the room, er thread again.

I get the star!

*starts climbing tree*

:p
Wow. So how long did it take to read? Care to join us? :D

Last edited:
The confusion would be lessened if Mike and Co. just create a website like... now. :) And then put up NEWS INFO DAILY so everyone won't be talking about what Michael is "rumored to do"! :lol: Either he's gonna reunite with his brothers or he's not, either he's gonna get in negotiations with L.A. Reid or he's not, either he's gonna release an album or he's not, either he's gonna do films or he's not, either he's gonna release just singles or release singles FROM an album, either he's gonna retire or do a few shows here and there.

WTF is you doing, Mike?! HOLLA AT YO BOY! :lol:

don't u think this is deliberate? come to think of it..the unpredictability adds to the excitement! :D

I think it may be true that he and the brothers are going to reunite to play at Club 72 (JD's club) for New Year's. Tickets are only $50 which makes me think this could be the start of a new era. Let's all pray and hope!!

I hope everything said in the initial post it true. Michael is an innovator. He sees album sales diminishing, he sees 99c songs on iTunes selling like hotcakes and he knows that's where the industry is headed. People go to iTunes and buy songs singulary and even if they do buy a whole album they usually only carry around a few of the songs from that album on their mp3 device. So Michael knows what he's doing.

I think it may be true that he and the brothers are going to reunite to play at Club 72 (JD's club) for New Year's. Tickets are only $50 which makes me think this could be the start of a new era. Let's all pray and hope!!

CHU MON NOW! Where's my Afro, my wild polyester shirt and my bellbottom pants, I'm gonna do the robot on y'all heads. B)

Last edited:
Back