New MJ 10" Dolls coming out this FALL!

ConservativeMind

Proud Member
http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/ne...hly-sought-after-michael-jackson-collectibles

Playmates Toys announces details about new highly sought after Michael Jackson Collectibles
AUGUST 11, 2010

After much anticipation, Playmates Toys revealed details about its highly sought after Michael Jackson Collectibles. Playmates Toys earlier this year signed a deal with Bravado, the world's leading global music merchandising company, to create collectibles based on the most successful entertainer of all time, Michael Jackson.

"We are delighted to expand our successful line of Michael Jackson collectible memorabilia by working with the innovative team at Playmates Toys," stated Tom Bennett, Chief Executive Officer of Bravado. "This new line truly celebrates Michael's unmistakable style and irreplaceable talent. Bringing in Playmates as a licensee only further cements Michael's retail visibility and helps commemorate and preserve the legacy that is Michael Jackson."

Michael's incomparable style comes to life as Playmates rolls out the unique new 10" scale collectible which captures his likeness and the incredible fashions which have become legendary. The first 10" style will be Billie Jean which captures the bold dazzling style of the landmark short film that helped Michael redefine MTV. The second 10" collectible is Thriller featuring the signature red with black trim outfit from the iconic production that set a new standard for short films. These two styles will launch in Fall 2010 followed by additional styles shortly after.

Wow, neat! They look nice. I really like the Billie Jean one.

I love that Billie-jean one....I wonder if it is anatomically correct???...:ninja:

squeeeeee! lovely! i had a thriller era doll but like everything else... My ex-best friend stole it. I have to re-collect everything i had.

:clapping: that was a very classy post... damn near died laughing.... No smart ass reply's please.

I'll save the BJ for Michael :ninja::D

I'm sorry...I've corrupted the thread...Not so classy anymore...bahaha

I hate to be a killjoy but can't they give the Thriller era toys a rest? How many different toy versions do we need of Billie Jean and Thriller?

^^ it should be all different eras...I was just thinking about a TDCAU doll :woohoo: :D

i like the first one , and look forward to more .
thanxs for sharing this info .
would love a rtt doll .

it would be so awesome if they make a Remember the time doll :w00t:

yep.gif

or an YANA doll too :naughty:

Bad Tour action Figure (I'm a boy so for me they are action figures) would be great

Another product for general public, most of MJ fans like Dangerous session more then Thriller, this is just another product that telling the public that Michael was just 80´s star, it takes away general public´s attention from Sony´s sabotage of Invincible. Thriller sucks! For example, Black or white was No1 single in 11 countries, Thriller was No1 in 2 countries, and single Black or white sold more copies in 90´s than Thriller in 80´s But in 00´s Sony started huge Thriller promotion instead of promotion of Invincible or some new MJ project, Dangerous 2 CD set was canceled, projects with Xscape, What more can I give and other new MJ project was canceled. Thriller song is more Sony´s project than Michael´s, that´s why they propagate it too much, Michael didn´t wrote this song, some dance teacher taught him dancing for the video, but Mike wrote Black or white for example, why don´t Sony want to make BOW 3D video for example? Cause it is Michael´s work, that they don´t want to promote as much as Thriller. BOW video was first broadcast on MTV, BET, VH1, and Fox (giving them their highest Nielsen ratings ever! But who cares about BOW in 2010?? None cause this song is by Michael Jackson (not Rod Tempertov from Sony). Why don´t sony release MJ Doll in 2005 style (court from SB)?? I know, it was Michael´s and his fans victory, not their, but we all would like to buy it!! I for myself buy nothing from Thriller session, no posters, no Tshirts, no Dolls and any other things, I´ll never play with Sony their dirty games.

Last edited:
Wow, lol. I get your anger towards Sony, you have legitimate reasons to despise them. But saying 'Thriller sucks' is taking it a bit too far, in my opinion. There are fantastic songs on the album (Billie Jean, WBSS, Human Nature, Beat it....) and the music video for Thriller was revolutionary in its time. If you don't like the song, or any of the songs on the album, ok. That's a matter of personal taste. But you're almost making it sound like it's a crappy album and only succesful because of good promotion, which is simply not true. Please correct me if I have misinterpretated your post :)

I do agree that other MJ-albums deserve much more recognition, absolutely. (Dangerous is my favorite album, for the record :punk:) But I see no point in dissing Thriller because of that. Thriller is a masterpiece. End of.

Wow, lol. I get your anger towards Sony, you have legitimate reasons to despise them. But saying 'Thriller sucks' is taking it a bit too far, in my opinion. There are fantastic songs on the album (Billie Jean, WBSS, Human Nature, Beat it....) and the music video for Thriller was revolutionary in its time. If you don't like the song, or any of the songs on the album, ok. That's a matter of personal taste. But you're almost making it sound like it's a crappy album and only succesful because of good promotion, which is simply not true. Please correct me if I have misinterpretated your post :)

I do agree that other MJ-albums deserve much more recognition, absolutely. (Dangerous is my favorite album, for the record :punk:) But I see no point in dissing Thriller because of that. Thriller is a masterpiece. End of.

I don´t thing it´s a great fun. If sb likes Thriller or not isn´t important for me at all, I for myself love Billie Jean, Beat it, WBSS - the album. But look what are Sony doing...

Last edited:
Back