New MJ Video Game to be released before Christmas 2009 [All threads merged]

Re: New Michael Jackson Video Game

i got an idea tooooo00 :excited:..

Re: New MJ Video Game to be released before Christmas 2009

Aw I thought it was about MUSIC video (didn't notice the 'game' at first).

ill be getting it, ugh no xbox360 lol

should be on 360 cos of project natal!! could do dance moves like mike!! now that would be amaziing!! :)

I know:

Concept 1: Half Life 2: Episode 3. Replace Gordon Freeman with Michael Jackson, throw out the gravity gun and replace it with the anti-gravity lean. (15+)

Concept 2: The Elder Scrolls 5: Neverland: A magical journey through the mystical kingdom of Neverland, discovering the scrolls of MJ's original music if he had any. (16+)

Concept 3: GTA5: Club 30: MJ takes down the likes of Al Capone in 1930's prohibition Chicago. While of course most importantly dressed in the Smooth Criminal suit. (18+)

Concept 4: Microsoft Michael Simulator 2009: The original Michael Jackson simulator from the desk of Bill Gates! Record songs and dances with the complimentary microphone and camera. (7+)

Concept 5: Zoo Tycoon Neverland expansion pack: Look after all the animals of the Neverland ranch zoo. (3+)

Any of them would be cool :p

I would also like to add I think an MJ version of a Singstar like game is way overdue!

First one would be epic, but I prefer 4th

sorry u dont need project natal, in fact natal is not coming till say 2011 where as , ps eye and eyetoy, but more so, ps eye had thas tech NOW! i just watched a conference showing Natal tech on eyetoy 10 years ago! Sorry!! thats why Mikes gone with SONY!

yep, but Mike goes with what he likes , He likes Ps3 because its the highest TECH he likes ps2 cause he had loads in that auction showcase and he likes the WII

but Sony wont allow Microsoft anywhere near this Licence, sorry!

T

can this thread please be merged with the first one?
mjdatabank already posted his news for us ;)

original thread:
New Michael Jackson Video Game

And yes, there's no version for the Xbox360 simply due to the fact that when the game will be released, there'll be still no equipment available to customers for the Xbox360 that allows motion sensitiveness ;)

Last edited:

We want it for the Xbox360 Michael!!!*lol*

Can't wait to see the Game!!!

yep, but Mike goes with what he likes , He likes Ps3 because its the highest TECH he likes ps2 cause he had loads in that auction showcase and he likes the WII

but Sony wont allow Microsoft anywhere near this Licence, sorry!

T

this is ridiculous and a childish attitude
it has absolutely nothing to do with what Michael is supposed to like and what not

there's no version for the Xbox360 simply due to the fact that when the game will be released, there'll be still no equipment available to customers for the Xbox360 that allows motion sensitiveness ;)

that's it

And yes, there's no version for the Xbox360 simply due to the fact that when the game will be released, there'll be still no equipment available to customers for the Xbox360 that allows motion sensitiveness ;)
there isn't any Motion sensitiveness for Playstation 2 and the motion sensor inside the PS3 pad sucks against the Wiimote+Nunchuck...

this can't be the reason...

however: I'd like to see pictures from that game until I believe its in development...

thats great. i've got a ps3 and a few games but it looks like this one will be my fave :yes:

this is ridiculous and a childish attitude
it has absolutely nothing to do with what Michael is supposed to like and what not

there's no version for the Xbox360 simply due to the fact that when the game will be released, there'll be still no equipment available to customers for the Xbox360 that allows motion sensitiveness ;)

that's it
but there is no motion control for PS2 too;-)

i hope it will be a funny jump&run game like the Moonwalker one or a Dance game like Dance,Dance Revolution!

Ooh sounds cool! My bf has a ps3 so it finally comes in handy lol. :p

aganim, as i already stated there is a motion sensor on ps2 THE EYETOY had that Tech years ago , way before project Natal! but the ps eye has the best! can do everything that natal does and more! and yes it does have voice recognition as well! Eyetoy does but only limited, ps eye can pin point a sound in a room!

Sorry i know off sub a bit but explaining why this type game could be done on these platforms.

lol@stacey! Sorry but if this is Sony product its a FACT but you proabably are correct in motion sensor becuase that Tech is on ps eye and also eyetoy already!

thats if it is that type of game!
If you know better than me Korgnex and you know whats in development then cool .

Terry

aganim, as i already stated there is a motion sensor on ps2 THE EYETOY had that Tech years ago , way before project Natal! but the ps eye has the best! can do everything that natal does and more! and yes it does have voice recognition as well! Eyetoy does but only limited, ps eye can pin point a sound in a room!

Sorry i know off sub a bit but explaining why this type game could be done on these platforms.
I'm pretty sure the PS Eye is not as advanced as Project Natal. Have you actually seen the trailer for Project Natal?

Last edited:

Children, children, in the video game world we like to refer to this as "shovelware" it will probably suck. Any shovelware usually comes out on bot the PS2 and Wii, where as the "hardcore" games come out on the 360 and ps3. The Ps2 version will not use the Eyetoy unless it comes bundled with it, which Sony will not do, people will not buy an Eyetoy for an MJ game, lol. The Wii version will have added "waggle" controls. The PS3 version will have nicer graphics. Erm, that is all.

i have seen it, and as i have said its like a year away!!

as the ps eye already has it, and so does eyetoy, just never been utililized properly!!

ps eye is far more advanced than anything even natal! i just watched a video from 2004 on eyetoy and ps eye tech and it clearly shows that natal tech was being worked on even then by Sony!

sorry, but yet again microsoft *steals* the ideas, whats that i hear? in the movies= eyetoy! lol

T

natal also didnt have anything real time running , Sony has ps eye out doing just that, especially if you watch say the new *eyepet game* but even without this, the tech demo clearly shows realtime. Michael isnt stupid he knows what will show off his products best, look how he kinda go in with Sega to produce Moonwalker and also the other game in arcades based on his flight scene at start of HISTORY TOUR??SORRY

It could be a singstar type game, they've made singstar for beatles and queen, it seems right that michael should get one.
As for the wii, they have that microphone thing called wii speak.
I hope its a motion capture type game, that would be soooo fun

no version for the DS :(

I just hope it's good. No publisher/developer mentioned at all? Maybe it'll be Sega since Michael has had some involvement with them in the past (Moonwalker, Sonic 3, Space Channel 5).

Back