New Pics : Michael shopping in Beverly Hills, April 21

i dont like these photos at all.he must be carefull he cant go like that if he wants to make a good comeback.sory.

Like the hoodie. The turquoise bits seem a bit much but I like the rest of the coloring. That hoodie is so money, no? haha. Corny joke but somebody had to tell it. :lol:

Edit: Forgot to mention I love the wings in it, too.

I think some peeps missed that little flash of flesh in London last month. There's a pic of him in the window of the hotel waving and his sleeve was pushed up there as well. For as small-framed as he seems to be, his forearms aren't puny at all. *ahem* Niceness! There's a corny joke to be made here, too but I ain't gonna tell that one. :trytobeangel:

And them there eyes...oh man. Nice to see them for a change...with or without the sexy magoo glasses. :)

Thanks to all for the photos and footage. He's been a busy little shopping machine, eh? I wonder what that painting is they are taking down from the wall. His eyes look really excited about that one.

Last edited:
lol...well..it seems that wearing a mask isn't a negative for MJ, as, it can be clearly seen that whether or not he's wearing anything on his face, or his face is completely wrapped...a picture of him is worth a million....dollars...no...make that...millions. i see the paps fighting one another in those vids..lol. and the fans keep chasing the truck, and him, anyway, lol

not to mention people wearing lampshades and cactuses in people magazine and the mag calling it a fashion statement. i guess, in that case..it's considered ok.

fashion outside the box is as old as dirt. lol.

i like those jeans he's wearing. lol:D

Last edited:
i dont like these photos at all.he must be carefull he cant go like that if he wants to make a good comeback.sory.

Yep!!! a Fresh New Comback. We all know his talents will never change, but to me wearing those mask and all that other stuff is lumped in with all those other bizarre things that he as done in the past and it is part of the negative persona that millions of people have come to know Michael for. He will be 51 years old and he is still doing things like he did 20 years ago.
It's not like he has a lung disease or something. :mello:

He SOLD OUT 50 concerts already, so ain't no mask gonna effect that fact. :lol: Who cares what he wears on his free time. And who ever is complaing about the masks and the scarves, etc. Try to put yourself in MJ's shoes....it can't be nice to ALWAYS have cameras shoved right to your face every single time you go out. Maybe the masks are his way to have SOME privacy? Would that be so awful and wrong? Or should he feel terible just so that all of you would feel good about him? Please try to understand Michael and what his life is like too a little...

Who cares about the mask! Look at those legs in the Jeans! DAMN! If only his jacket was shorter and I could see more of that fine @ss!

He SOLD OUT 50 concerts already, so ain't no mask gonna effect that fact. :lol:
thats so true, i like this sentence, it even rhyme :D

yeah i do not think there is anything wrong with wearing the mask...its not the concerts he is wearing them on.lol

yeah i do not think there is anything wrong with wearing the mask...its not the concerts he is wearing them on.lol

Besides.... "Abscense makes the heart grow fonder"... ;) Think about it.

was he dancing on the video? i guess there was music on in the store. so he was moving to the beat a little bit as usually does when looking at some kind of a magazine... :) he's so Michael :)

I don't get that some fans still bring that mask up, as if it was a new thing. I see people in china, japan, wearing these masks for protection against smog. When Michael wants to be photographed and let the paps have their day, he decides when. Michael decides when, not them. Thats why you see these umbrellas, masks, scarfs etc.
Michael is not the boy next door.

I don't get that some fans still bring that mask up, as if it was a new thing. I see people in china, japan, wearing these masks for protection against smog. When Michael wants to be photographed and let the paps have their day, he decides when. Michael decides when, not them. Thats why you see these umbrellas, masks, scarfs etc.

He doesn't make a comeback because he has NEVER left. Stop complaining and let him be. It doesn't hurt to respect his wishes.

:angel: Thanks very much, exactly my thoughts!

Yep!!! a Fresh New Comback. We all know his talents will never change, but to me wearing those mask and all that other stuff is lumped in with all those other bizarre things that he as done in the past and it is part of the negative persona that millions of people have come to know Michael for. He will be 51 years old and he is still doing things like he did 20 years ago.
It's not like he has a lung disease or something. :mello:

But how do you know what he has? You are talking as if he is wearing the mask for no reason at all but to be weird. Yet Michael has been seen going to the doctors office several times recently. Maybe his mouth and/or nose area is red and puffy where the doctor has treated him and he doesn't want to be seen like that. Have you ever thought about that?

And I wouldn't be surprised if Michael doesn't want the paps to get rich off of pics of him, so he blocks their cameras with the mask.

Who cares about the mask! Look at those legs in the Jeans! DAMN! If only his jacket was shorter and I could see more of that fine @ss!

totally agree.

^ I think that is a bit OTT, not to mention dramatic. How is he making a fool of himself? So he's wearing a mask...and? He's been doing this for years, it's part of who he is. I don't know what's so hard to deal with about that. Michael doesn't care what people think of him, I think it's really admirable. Having the courage to be yourself is an amazing thing. He, in no way, is making a fool of himself. I'm getting kind of tired of the mask comments. -_-

But how do you know what he has? You are talking as if he is wearing the mask for no reason at all but to be weird. Yet Michael has been seen going to the doctors office several times recently. Maybe his mouth and/or nose area is red and puffy where the doctor has treated him and he doesn't want to be seen like that. Have you ever thought about that?

And I wouldn't be surprised if Michael doesn't want the paps to get rich off of pics of him, so he blocks their cameras with the mask.

I don't know why he chooses to wear a mask and neither do you or anyone else. And you are speculating on why he wears the mask to support your reasons on why you don't have a problem with him wearing the mask.

He has never given a definitive reason on why he wears the mask. If he has, then tell me where I can find it.
There are some fans that don't like him wearing the mask and there are some that do.

Why must everything about Michael Jackson that some fans don't like always got to be an issue on this forum?

Last edited:
That's just my opinion. I never liked the mask. It look crazy in my eyes and so to a lot of other people.
It's fine if you think such mask is normal or not weird at all but I prefer a MJ without
a mask.

var entry_id = "9605"; var entry_tags = "Arté,costume,Michael Jackson,shopping,World's Finest Antiques"; var preview = "mjackson042109.jpg"; var x17video_id = "small.mjackson042109.mp4";

var entry_id = "9605"; var entry_tags = "Arté,costume,Michael Jackson,shopping,World's Finest Antiques"; var preview = "mjackson042109.jpg"; var x17video_id = "small.mjackson042109.mp4";
To put this video on your site, copy and paste this code

embed-new.png

Hi, Does anyone know how I can download this video footage to my computer, so I can put it on a DVD. Thanks

Does he drink coffee? He looks like he has drunk way too much coffee...

^ I think that is a bit OTT, not to mention dramatic. How is he making a fool of himself? So he's wearing a mask...and? He's been doing this for years, it's part of who he is. I don't know what's so hard to deal with about that. Michael doesn't care what people think of him, I think it's really admirable. Having the courage to be yourself is an amazing thing. He, in no way, is making a fool of himself. I'm getting kind of tired of the mask comments. -_-

kudos to you.

MJ is defiant, and now girls and guys are hugging him for it, as u can see in bev hills...

Defiance....i'm lovin it.

the message is...u can be urself if u wanna...

if u don't...it's on u. no matter what people say.:punk:

He has never given a definitive reason on why he wears the mask. If he has, then tell me where I can find it.
mj said its razzle dazzle in one interview/comment.

Back