New Pics : Michael shopping in Beverly Hills, April 21

I don't know the English name for this particular part of the body
(and I really don't remember the Portuguese name right now)
but, whatever name it has, it's beautiful in Michael, don't you think?

michael-1.jpg

I know what you mean. I've ALWAYS noticed that part of
Michael's neck/throat. I find it quite sexy. :girl_love:

I don't know the English name for this particular part of the body (and I really don't remember the Portuguese name right now) but, whatever name it has, it's beautiful in Michael, don't you think?

michael-1.jpg

hahahaahah...Rê, you are crazy!!!!! XD

but i agree with you XD

:hysterical: you guys crack me up! You think every inch of michael is sexy from the top of his head to the tip of his little toe! So cute! :lol:

He's wearing jeans!!!! :)

Now that's one handsome man....ummm hmmm...

Last edited:
Thanks for the new pic :lol: At least he gave us the eyes and arms last time. Now he's completely covered from head to toe :smilerolleyes: I love the jeans though!

Wow... He's sexy with those jeans...

But, Michael, I don't like to criticize you, I really don't... but I have to say that... The jeans would go really good with the other jacket... And this jacket would fit much better the other pants... LOL!

But you're perfect and you can wear what you want that nothing will change this!

Why do fans keep asking why the mask? He has been wearing it for the longest time and he has his reasons... please just respect that. Surely you are all used to it by now? :)

Thank you for posting. :flowers:
All due respect..
Because some fans question why he wears a mask doesn't mean that they are being disrespectful. I wish some fans stop assuming that. Just like you don't see a problem with it doesn't mean the you are more respectful.

All due respect..
Because some fans question why he wears a mask doesn't mean that they are being disrespectful. I wish some fans stop assuming that. Just like you don't see a problem with it doesn't mean the you are more respectful.

I think what Lorraine might be meaning, pamarella, is for fans to respect "Michael's decison" in wearing a mask.

If fans post things like, "Michael, please stop wearing that mask" or "I wish he would not wear a mask anymore," the fans are not respecting Michael's decision, or his right to have a free choice in wearing one if he likes. Do you see?

Jeans rule.

OMG I love those jeans!!!!!!! Can anyone honestly remember the last time we saw Michael in public wearing blue jeans? Cause I can't! Oh and i'm not counting the glittery ones he work at the BET awards. Didn't like those much, plus they were Michael'ed up a bit with all the glam.

I think what Lorraine might be meaning, pamarella, is for fans to respect "Michael's decison" in wearing a mask.

If fans post things like, "Michael, please stop wearing that mask" or "I wish he would not wear a mask anymore," the fans are not respecting Michael's decision, or his right to have a free choice in wearing one if he likes. Do you see?

Jeans rule.
Mike can wear whatever he likes, but us fans should not have to be quiet about it. If we don't like something MJ is wearing, we should be able to voice our opinions just the same as someone who likes what he is wearing.

Jeans rule.
Yes I do see what you mean. But what I'm trying to say is that as a public figure, people are going to question why celebrities do what they do, that doesn't mean that they are being disrepectful. Some fans and I am one of them don't like for him to wear the mask or other garments of that sort because in our opinion it gives justification on why he is viewed in a negative way. Of course Michael is going to do what he wants to do and I'm sure he of all people knows that people are going to have their opinions.:)

Yes I do see what you mean. But what I'm trying to say is that as a public figure, people are going to question why celebrities do what they do, that doesn't mean that they are being disrepectful. Some fans and I am one of them don't like for him to wear the mask or other garments of that sort because in our opinion it gives justification on why he is viewed in a negative way. Of course Michael is going to do what he wants to do and I'm sure he of all people knows that people are going to have their opinions.:)

Very well said. :) Thanks, pamarella.

FYI - the air in LA is a bit hazy, smoggy, polluted..... It isn't as noticable when you're there, or when you fly in, but if you are driving in, as you come over the mountain there is a layer of brown film over the city...

that's probably why he wears the mask...

Casual, yet smart. That's a good style for him! And jeans... Me likes a lot!! :wub:

I always see nothing wrong with him wearing mask or scarf and I dont know why some fans think he's viewed negatively just because he is wearing mask? just saying.
MJ looks cool with scarf!!! cool style!! Nice jeans!!!
he's been doing lots of shopping lately but isnt he supposed to be rehearsing? Only two months left to rehearse!

Last edited:
thanx you for posting these pictures..
realy like the scarf and the green jacket and detail on the zip :punk:.

i like your style michael,

I love the black scarf too! The sparkly bits! :wub: I want one!!!! :wild: :lol: :lol:

I guess up till the coming concerts we will see him more and more often.

Hopefully we will soon see him without the mask and without glasses.

Back