New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

GO ON THIS WEBSITE NOW!!! MICHAEL JACKSON'S SPEACH IN A VIDEO.

http://x17online.com/
Thanks!!!!
Has this U-Tube link, already been posted:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CXy1HtJx8YA:clapping:
91947740.jpg

91947746.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

I love the WMAs 06 boots :D, those boots bring back memories:D :D

Last edited:

Sorry, but why X17 pictures should necessary have that horrible "autobalance" correction (colour saturation autocorrection)?

Hearing after that that Jackson wears "red bold lipstick", when he actually never wore it, as well as never wore red on his nails or whatever else of such, is rather irritating.

Also, why every time Jackson makes appearance some fans repeat that he is healthy? Why should he be ill/not healthy anyway? Is not is long time (years!) since there was sense for those kind of mentions?

It's just a more polite and respectable way of saying MJ looks hot! lol

Thanks again for all the web searching guys, you saved us all from having to do it ourselves.

Michael looked glorious and the only thing he needed was a date (picture myself here) to make the party much more special.

Hopefully, he left feeling great from all the fandom screams and adulations from the crowd. That stuff had to make him feel like he was on CLOUD 9, regardless that it wasn't his party.

I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL!:wub:

Now I must sit and write you a very special and beautiful love letter. Hopefully, I can get you to CLOUD 10 with it. :yes:

So, looks like MJ's not in Britain.... lol

I like the shirt, and I think it looks good on him. Beautiful shade of blue, and it sure looks like silk... mmmm, silk... lol

Also, why every time Jackson makes appearance some fans repeat that he is healthy? Why should he be ill/not healthy anyway? Is not is long time (years!) since there was sense for those kind of mentions?

We are just happy that we can see him after such a long time. I'm his fan and I want him to be happy and healthy. When he is, I'm glad. :)

What is all this nonsense about? Shouldn't we just be happy for the man? I mean come on there were some people out here who were moaning and groaning that Michael never does this or that and he never shows himself to the public. Now BAM! He is here and I just see alot of moaning and groaning. :no:
We should be happy this man is doing wonderful and is all smiles. Now let's stop acting like children :baby: and be glad that we have something new to speak about and admire the scrumptiousness of Michael Jackson. :swoon::wub:

Last edited:

Ahhhhh! :woohoo: He's alive! He's alive! :lol: It's good to see MJ out and about :yes:

celeb basher 'Perez Hilton', ladies and gents

264tn9u.jpg

f_applause.gif

Ewwww.. he has no room to talk how people dress. what he is wearing makes him look riduculous lmao :hysterical: anyways, i am glad to see a recent picture of MJ yay!!!

Last edited:

I really love the feel of the energy that was in that room! And that's just from him standing on the stage talking! It's going to be completely off the chain once he has that type of energy moving around the planet! :yes:

Kinga: Of course, I personally too glad to know that Michael is fine; but he is healthy by default, so use of the word "healthy" just (sub)consciously reminds of long ago passed times. But Jackson is fine, that is correct. :)

I am not used to participate in that kind of photo-discussions, so sorry for asking too much questions.

Last edited:

Man, he looks damn cool. And ageless.

Also, I'm right now wearing the same shirt I had on yesterday. Quick, some gossip about if I'm poor.

Was Perez Hilton at that function too? I'd pay to see MJ confront him and watch the dude buckle like a little girl.

^ hahaha me too. I bet Perez wouldn't know what to say :lol:

I bet he was screaming like a pig in that crowd.

hahaha I wouldn't doubt it!!and I am not trying to be mean, but what Perez was wearing was bizare..

OMG...one of the pics is totally gross.. you see up MJs nose...hairs and all. lol :mello: sometimes HQ pics arent such a good thing

Last edited:
OMG...one of the pics is totally gross.. you see up MJs nose...hairs and all. lol :mello: sometimes HQ pics arent such a good thing

yeah, that was pretty funny. I felt myself awful to look at it. It's a private thing really.

I think it was share disgusting the way they were searching every nook and cranny on the man with the camera. It is offensive actually. I don't know who would want people putting camera up their nose. i know I wouldn't. What has the world come to. No respect anymore.

It warms the heart to see michael treated with respect and shown love from fellow party guest!
Michael I think you are an amazing man ,God Bless you Always !!

Back