New Pics Of MJ! From Christian Audigier's bday @ LA (Pics And Video In 1st Post ~ HQ pics on pg. 29)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

Man, he looks damn cool. And ageless.

Also, I'm right now wearing the same shirt I had on yesterday. Quick, some gossip about if I'm poor.

Was Perez Hilton at that function too? I'd pay to see MJ confront him and watch the dude buckle like a little girl.

:rofl::rofl: I'm with you, not only am I wearing a shirt I've worn many times before, but I've owned it for a few years!! So you all can gossip about me too if you want:doh:

Perez Hilton is talking smack about Mike's outfit ??

Not that it matters but has anyone seen this outfit before ?? I remember him in a red shirt like this blue one but I never have seen the blue one *shrug* either way, I am happy to see him received this enthusiastically. The smile he displays in response to the reception is uplifting.

Perez can suck my bootay :eviltongue:

mjjewishflag.jpg

Last edited:
:cheers:

Thanks to everyone for the new pix and video. WOW that place went ballistic!!!! Loved it...even tho I temporarily lost the hearing in my ears. :lol: It was great to watch. :D

008828147.jpg

Oh.My.Lord. Now, that's ^^ what I call a smiling slice of blue heaven. :p Must.Look.Away. argh!

Sihame, bless you for your continued work bringing us HQ pix. You sooo rock! :cheers:

his smile is great. :swoon:

Thank you to everyone who provided these wonderful pictures/video's for us all to enjoy ...

lol...at quick glance I read 'chriatian audigier' as christina aguilera! haha...i was like omg I didn't know they were friends!...lol
Anyway...thanks for posting the pics and vid...it nice to see mj is doing well :)

Re: New Pics Of MJ!!! From Christian Audigier's bday @ Petersen Auto Museum (Los Angeles)

I really love the feel of the energy that was in that room! And that's just from him standing on the stage talking! It's going to be completely off the chain once he has that type of energy moving around the planet! :yes:

Agree:), did you feel the love michael ? haha...
Just wait there's so much love waitimg for you to experience...

haha Thank you so much for the compliment victory2004 ,I love blingeeing michael my small way of showing him love ...though I am still kinda new at the process...Thanks again !!

I don't see anything on Perez Hilton's website about Michael.

But how can he talk with that crazy get up he had on. He looked like a plum fool.

Perez needs to put himself onto a clothes hanger and hang himself up in a closet that doesn't have any door knobs so he can never get out ever again. With his mirror-crackin' fashion.

Last edited:

Nice pictures.
I don't think it's the same shirt as the Invincible signing. Didn't that shirt have bands on the sleeves that went around his hands? :unsure:

Yes, you are absolutely right.

Its feel so great to see him...lookin so fineeee.....

Looks like he's into Fashion now...Great! Maybe...sumday we can find a fashion label with Michael as the model/icon. Like Madonna and Versace.
Exciting!

OMG MICHAEL!!!

THOSE HQ PICS ARE FAB!! :D

He looks soo adorable and happy! :wub:

Glad to see him enjoying himself like that :flowers:

I loved the video..... he's so damn kind and sexy! I just wish the fans could have cooled down a bit so the man could be able to speak without the constant ringing in his ears, because jesus they were loud *giggles*

Last edited:
Looking good Michael- I hope you will have a big 50th birthday bash also :yes::dancin:

91947746.jpg

yes :) it was exciting to see him again. the crowd was cheering so loud that it was hard to hear him.. but hey, its MJ, there is going to be cheers lol :p

Back