NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

This is the second or third time that I come here and expect to see NEW PICTURES and I keep looking and... :no: I must have been away from my comp when these pics first came.

I'm new here - what innocent fun it must have been to see photos like that and joke about his clothes and what-not. Unsettling to read here and there a question about all his doctor visits and discussion about whether he looked strong or frail ... Perhaps the most poignant to me was the earnest conversation about whether he had some gray hairs - what we wouldn't all give now for the chance to watch Michael grow older.

Havent seen this pictures :( I remember when i was in this thread looking for grey hair, OMG! If we only knew what would happen. This sucks.

Oh no. I actually thought as I saw new pics in big capital letters then that, well you know..... We had something new. :(

All the jokes about the zebra pants, finger nails, grey hair. Gone.

I just want to scream and cry so loud!!!! and hugs someone!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Wow, i'm surprised this thread is still up... it's amazing how around this time it was a typical day here at MJJC, and days later, ugh.

God everyday i wake up :cry: sigh
I always looked for ur new pix Michael!!!
I came here to get news on u wheere you've been what u've done!! I cant take it Michael it's too much baby!! too much :cry:

The title of this thread is so heartbreaking now, :( knowing we will NEVER see new pictures again, oh god, to much.:cry:

What i wouldn't give now to see him with grey hair and even the oxford suit, i don't care i just want him back :angel:

Those were the last photos we got before the tragic day. I actually thought there were new photos out when the forum stopped loading. I was so wrong.

How did I never see these?! When the first photos of his curls got uploaded, I was all over new photos. *sigh* I miss him :(

I just want to scream and cry so loud!!!! and hugs someone!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

VIRTUAL HUG!

Adore - Your signature had me p***ing myself laughing, along with your avatar. Silly Applehead! I totally brought a bucket of KFC with me when I was at Neverland in the beginning of July this year and walked up to the gates eating it. People thought I was a mental case :)

I think MJ's straight hair is a wig. I don't think he was completely bald though.

There was definitely gray hair on the back - I noticed it right away. I adored it! It makes sense. He's so darned adorable and loveable.

lmao i wonder if he was ever hot under all that clothes...omg! the jacket, hat, mask, i would suffocate. On to a serious note, he looks way to skinny in these pics. I wish that maybe he would have stayed in contact with people that cared about him like smokey robinson, janet jackson, etc. Maybe then would he have been happier and healthier and probably would still be alive.

Wow, is shoking i felt like if Michael was alive about a minute ago when a saw this thread... God is soooo surreal, Michael is gone, i remember the whole exitement i felt when i first saw Michael with the curls again, God, now all those changes he did for nothing, i have seen other pics of him just as you must have seen of those days, when he was not wearing the mask and he seems COMPLETELY HEALTHY, always smiling like enjoying the whole preparing of the comeback, if only he had the adecuated doctors i know is bad to use Propofol, but he was using it for a long time, that doctor should have handled things properly, i feel this is not right, i want him back, that would have never happen if the proper equipment to use prpofol would have been there, is just not, i dont want to think about this anymore, he is gone, nothing will bring him back

Back