NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

God please don't bump these threads about the curls - my heart dies a bit more each time!!

damn, I thought this was a new thread with rehearsal video/pics or something! lol

It sucks to think he had no idea he would die in a few days!!! I mean look at him,this man was not lying helpless on a sick bed, he was up and running with things, nothing terrible was wrong with him. He was full of life. He wasnt supposed to die now. This is why I'll never get over his death. Its understandable Farah Fawcett died cause she had cancer..which is fatal, but with MJ, he was fine!!!

Oh man... I miss this. I'll miss just seeing him out and about wearing whatever he wants. I miss seeing titles like NEW PICS. I just saw the title again now and I got excited like usual when we have new stuff, but then remembered... :cry: Dammit. It hit me again.

I miss him so much.

infphoto_1001512.jpg

The curls... the hat, the army jacket.. He hasnt had this style in YEARS.
And those sexy boots and trousers.. Michael was BACK... Michael in a nutshell was BACK. The mystic clothes and outfits were back.

It all went so so wrong... He was BACK.... He had it going!!

As sad as I am.. Im happy to say this going to be my last memory of him. Michael with those cool clothes being Michael Jackson.

Re: NEW PICS June 16... More curls!

MJ is 'BAD' again! those clothes he is wearing remindsmee a lot of that era! I am soo excited! Good times will come for him and us, the fans, this year!

:cry:

Michael looked amazing..What in the world happened to him.

ahhhhhhhhhhh please people let us get on with our lives..........please please don't bump these threads.....it's heartbreaking!! don't do it........:( :(

I'm actually looking at these pics and trying to see that skeletal thing the fan who wrote the e-mail was talking about. She said she only saw it because he was wearing tight clothes. Well these pants are tight but he doesn't look skeletal, skinny but not skeletal. Or maybe pictures tell a false story. RIP, MY BROTHER.

i hate lookin @ the old threads reading our comments and seeing how pumped we were 2 see him. its heart breaking

It sucks to think he had no idea he would die in a few days!!! I mean look at him,this man was not lying helpless on a sick bed, he was up and running with things, nothing terrible was wrong with him. He was full of life. He wasnt supposed to die now. This is why I'll never get over his death. Its understandable Farah Fawcett died cause she had cancer..which is fatal, but with MJ, he was fine!!!

I know what you mean we should be THANKFUL each day that GOD had given us because tomorrow isn't a promises for any of us.

Originally Posted by IMWhizzle
I am soo excited! Good times will come for him and us, the fans, this year!

Good times will come for him and us, the fans, this year! I dont know what to say... Its too heartbreaking for words... :cry:

I've avoided these old threads, they're breaking my heart! Like some ppl have already said, please don't bump these...

:cry:

I find that the old thread have helped me get through this. In the beginning, I couldnt look at a picture. Now I enjoy reading and looking at the old pictures, videos, discussions that went on before. The only thread that I honestly cant read or look at is the This is it thread. That really hurts because although I wasnt going to see him, I was looking forward to reading the updates from my fan family who were lucky enough to see him in person.

For those who have posted you tube videos..Thank you soo much! I would not have gotten through this without you guys & dont get me wrong, it's still hard but each day makes it more bearable esp since I can come here.

Back