NEW PICS+Video June 16... More curls!

i predict this might be the next Balmain jacket he will be wearing.lol

balmain_1.0.0.0x0.320x480.jpeg

Beyonce's already worn that so I doubt Rushka would put him in it. Michael's already worn loads of things that aren't even in the collection so obviously, Christophe is just custom making stuff for him now. I hope he's doing the costumes for the concerts! Why haven't we heard anything about costumes yet?

With all these new styles of clothing Michael is trying to find one that could stick with, but so far the new fashion hasn't really "fit him"..he needs something authentic :D

With all these new styles of clothing Michael is trying to find one that could stick with, but so far the new fashion hasn't really "fit him"..he needs something authentic :D

He's only really 'tried' one new style - Balmain - not counting the Givenchy jacket and t-shirt - and all the jackets are from the aw09 collection which happens to be inspired by him. So I don't think he's trying anything out as much as he's just reflecting the work of a really good stylist who's finally managed to put him in some proper fashion - or rather, demi-couture - instead of that odd hodgepodge of a wardrobe he's been wearing since the trial. I think the first step was getting him in the Dior Homme jeans, of which he has many variations now, and the rest just seems to come natural. I think he looks exquisite in those Balmain jackets, and I absolutely love the way he styles them (along with Rushka, of course).

Apparently, Emmanuelle Alt from French Vogue was the one who pushed for Rushka to get in touch with Christophe Decarnin, because Alt is obsessed with Michael, and look what happens when the most powerful people in fashion come together. They can even influence Michael Jackson! I think it was about time Michael's eyes were opened to the fashion industry, and I'm so happy to see the industry embrace his new look the way they have. Style.com loves it!

I don't care if the pants are ugly, Michael looks so freaking hot and for being a 50 year old man he has a gorgeous body. Just atlethes (spell?) or a few men could achieve that.

:girl_in_love: Every time I see you Darling You Make My Day :give_rose:

Thanks Steph :flowers:

WOW Michael is looking really great, lovin' the curls/waves and the jacket.
Thanx so much for posting the vids and pics.
It never ceases to amaze me just how gracious Michael is and how he puts up with the pap's.
Can't wait for London O2

really thanks! He looks fashionable and I always like he's brand new jacket

No, just grey hair!

lol...no exclams needed.

like everything else, we each have our beliefs. apparently, yours is different from mine on this one. just like a belief in God or lack of one, or anything else.

(and as long as there isn't any namecalling, or trying to force your belief to be someone else's, which breaks the rules, we can coexist in the same forum)

Last edited:
I noticed that he has longer nails in the other hand.. Doesnt that usually mean playing guitar? What if he will perform some songs and playing guitar at the same time? That would be awesome!!

I noticed that he has longer nails in the other hand.. Doesnt that usually mean playing guitar? What if he will perform some songs and playing guitar at the same time? That would be awesome!!

That would be interesting and something Michael hasnt done

Yeh that would be cool, seeing m play the guitar :D :wild:

them pants is a bit tight. I can almost see his underpants and that is without my super hero powers :eek:

This thread kept me in stickes!!! :lol: :lol: You guys are hilarious!!

That outfit was screaming...but now that Ive seent he pictures a few times...they actually look rather trendy and unique...havee to give it up to Michael for being so bold!!

Yep I saw the grey hairs on the side burns! ;)

What's the big deal with grey/silver hair? 
I'm only 20+ and I have white hair.

What's the big deal with grey/silver hair? 
I'm only 20+ and I have white hair.

I'm not even sure that's his real hair and if it is - it's changed for sure, because he have veteligo and the hair color is changing too and i think he uses a dye.But to talk about gray hair in this picture - No, its all about the light!!!And I'm 14+ and i have few white hairs too.I have been born with them.They are my luck, my mother says.

^^^^lol It's just the light. If it's white hair then we can be 100% certain that that's his real hair.

Here is the pic.I sharpened it with photoshop and they are really some white hair.
grayhair.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't dye his hair....whatevs, he may be wearing some tacky clothes but the man is still handsome.:wub:

I can't wait for some more pictures without the mask and the glasses... gotta see those eyes.

I also had a small fantasy today about MJ donning some black rubber pants for the tour... what? Is that wrong? Something like the ones in the Scream video. The new gold pants?!! I wonder what outfits he will be wearing, patience is not my strongest virtue!

OMFG talk about scrutinising the poor bloke! :lol:
Who cares...he's hot! :wub:

^^^^lol It's just the light. If it's white hair then we can be 100% certain that that's his real hair.

it's good that we can't be 100 percent certain about anything with Mike. that's his greatest compliment, and a good thing for us all. keeps us grounded, and away from arrogaance. lol

:cry::cry: God. Why. Who knew this would be the last time seeing michael out in public. You guys joke about his nails, pants, jacket, maybe gray hairs. He waved so much to the paparazzi. Now he's gone.

This hurts so much. I didn't bother with this thread cuz I thought there would be many more others. :cry: I would kill to see him in these pants walking gracefully again.

Im sorry for digging this up. Im just trying to understand what happen. Trying to accept what's happen. But I just can't. Huhhh boy!

Back