NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Finally something reliable information.

Considering the fact that MJ has been in contact with BRAVO this piece of information most be true. - If he really has been in contact with them, noone knows for sure right?

Looks like I was right about the song only being on Akon's album too.

Akon feat. MJ. due out late September.

Timbaland. Yeah, that would be a crazy beat. Dance beat, gonna be huge if its true, and if the track is good..I hold my hand on it.

I hope this song will only be released on Akon's album.

I like the song, BUT I don't want it to be on MJ's album. Hope there will be a single and a video though.

ROFL to anyone who still thinks MJ's going to have HMH on his album.

Imagine picking up MJ's CD, flipping it over to the tracklist to read: "Akon feat. Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand". Doesn't make any sense.

the song is WAAAAAY to weak to be the first single off MJ's album - plus it is just 30 seconds of him singing alone.

still good to hear new material from MJ, even if it is only 30 seconds , its setting him back him up again very well :) yay !

true that. but i expect a 100% MJ album when it comes. And sth tells me it won't fail. just don't take that copycat Timbaland - the most overrated "ARTIST" of our time...

the song is WAAAAAY to weak to be the first single off MJ's album - plus it is just 30 seconds of him singing alone.

I agree.. HMH is a nice filler song, but nothing that should be released as a first comeback single. I really don't think the song will do well on POP radio either.

Oh Gosh, to me this song is not as great to be appearing on MJ's album pleease! The song is audible of course, but it's not a superhit. May be MJ will rearrange it? or have it entirly sang by him?

Oh Gosh, to me this song is not as great to be appearing on MJ's album pleease! The song is audible of course, but it's not a superhit. May be MJ will rearrange it? or have it entirly sang by him?

I agree.. Not a superhit at all

If MJ will work with Timbaland then be sure the album will be fullfilled with samples .
Timbaland is good in effects but most all the hits of Justin Timberlake Nelly Furtado Diddy etc... are made by his protégé DanjaHandz just look up on wikipedia and you'll get a short discography ; he makes those hit melodies for example My Love that's DanjaHandz .

MJ should stick together with Quincy Jones & Rodney Jorkins that album ; I can say with my eyes closed that the album will be a classic if he did it . He's working with Akon everyone knows Akon MJ should give new artists a chance or underground artists ... Who knew Siedah Garett before IJCSLY ? Who knew Mystery Girl ?
But it will be me again that is looking negative on the music industry right now.

I am like this: I will believe this stuff when I see this stuff happen. If Mike is gonna met with Timbo in Philly, then I might hear about it on the radio or read about it in the Daily newspaper.

If MJ will work with Timbaland then be sure the album will be fullfilled with samples .

---

MJ should stick together with Quincy Jones & Rodney Jorkins that album.
how you gonna go diss Timbaland and then say Mike should go back and work with Jerkins
f_laugh.gif

people need to educate themselves a little on Timbo because these last few years are far from his creative highlight of his career - that was back in the 90s when he was relatively unknown by the public and managed to set a standard for most of the R&B hits you've been hearing since.

how you gonna go diss Timbaland and then say Mike should go back and work with Jerkins
f_laugh.gif

people need to educate themselves a little on Timbo because these last few years are far from his creative highlight of his career - that was back in the 90s when he was relatively unknown by the public and managed to set a standard for most of the R&B hits you've been hearing since.

He WAS creative, yes. But now, he just takes Arabic songs and sample them then claim he invented that sh*t, lol.

Why can't Michael work with folks like Mark Batson or James Poyser?

Why can't Michael work with folks like Mark Batson or James Poyser?
i'd love to ask that question too but you and i both know that Mike's always done it massive.

i'm surprised he took on Dre & Vidal and Dr. Freeze even though it was for one track but i'd never expect him to roll with the likes of Poyser or Saadiq on a theme for an album - maybe just one track again.

Mark Ronson's on my wishlist too. maybe he'll see the influence that bloke has had on the scene today and take him on? the man's a massive fan of Mike's too.

Timbo's work in the 1990s was AWESOME!! I loved his work and I so wanted MJ to work with him at that time. Then he worked with JT and Nelly Furtudo and his sound change and allof his songs started to sound the same. I think, if true or legit, MJ should pass on Timbo.

i'm surprised he took on Dre & Vidal and Dr. Freeze even though it was for one track but i'd never expect him to roll with the likes of Poyser or Saadiq on a theme for an album - maybe just one track again.

Mark Ronson's on my wishlist too. maybe he'll see the influence that bloke has had on the scene today and take him on? the man's a massive fan of Mike's too

I have to agree with Mark Ronson. I really want MJ to work with people that really make it a MUST to play instruments on CDs. Not that computer sounding mess. I do not think MJ should work with Rodney anymore. He is about hits and MJ is about classics. I would love MJ to work with Dre and Vidal again. However, I can't see Mike coming to Philly to work with Timbo. He is not based in Philly and I doubt he has a studio in Philly.

He WAS creative, yes. But now, he just takes Arabic songs and sample them then claim he invented that sh*t, lol.

LOL. Everytime I see him, I call him a thief. I am so wrong, but I just feel the urge at times. LOL.

@Arxter, yeah Mark will be great for MJ I believe.

I like him too. I have never thought of the possibilities of Michael and Mark working together. I think if Michael say yes, Mark wouldn't hesitate at all. What an interesting thought :punk:

^ I watched Fashion Rocks this week and I saw Timbo and I was like, "thief!" IT felt good. I also do not want MJ to work with this dude because Timbo tried to insult Michael when he talked about MJ. I read what he said and I was not happy. Mike is better off with people who are talented and don't need the fame to do the best work that they can do. When Dre and Vidal were interviewed in my local radio station, they talked about the people they worked with and didn't belittle them or insult them. They just told people what happened.

He is not based in Philly and I doubt he has a studio in Philly.
he doesn't belong in that scene.. you have the likes of Poyser, The Roots, Dre & Vidal (along with the rest of Jazzy Jeff's Touch Of Jazz production collective), Floetry at one point, Jill Scott and Musiq all flying the flag for Philly.

he doesn't belong in that scene.. you have the likes of Poyser, The Roots, Dre & Vidal (along with the rest of Jazzy Jeff's Touch Of Jazz production collective), Floetry at one point, Jill Scott and Musiq all flying the flag for Philly

Yeah, I know. I live in Philly. They are very popular here. I mentioned that about Timbo because of the information from the people who do the Bravo magazine saying that MJ is going to meet Timbo in Philadelphia. However, I know, imo, it can't be true because Timbo is not based in Philadelphia. I am starting to think that maybe they got confused and thought MJ meant Timbo but it was really someone else. I mean, who knows?

f_laugh.gif

I'm not dissing Timbaland
I'm telling the facts , he claims he's the king of beats & music ; if I hear the name Timbaland the first thing that comes in my mind is thief & worthless arrogance.

If you don't believe me here are the lyrics from his song Kill Yourself

It's Life Or Death, Either One,
The King Is Back, Take Heat And Run,
I Piss And Take A Shit On Ur Beat For Fun,
I Killed The Game, I Aint Even Used A Gun,
Who Better Than Me? Don't Make Me Laugh,
I Run This Shit, Haters Just Chase My Ass,
I Aint Talkin Shit Nigga, Just Tellin The Facts,
I Think All The Tracks Im Hearin From Niggas Is Whack,
I Be Hearin These Niggas,
What They Say In They Rhymes,
I Took My Spot Nobody Gave Me Mine,
I Make Them Beats That Boom Boom Boom! In They Trunks,
U Disagree Homie Then Go On And Jump,
U Can Bump Ur Gum,
U Can Say What U Want,
Thats All U Gon Do Cuz Yall Niggas Is Punks,
Im Number One, U Aint Nuthin' But Shit,
When They Need A Hit Im Who They Gon' And Get,
Talk To Me...

I know what I'm talking about I'm a producer myself Timbaland doesn't make the hits he's just taking credit from Danjahandz work and all the work of him in the 90's was hot but there were a whole bunch of samples & he's very smart on rippin of music from other artists ; he takes it from African & Asian artists ; in most of the cases they barely can't speak proper English and they don't know what to do against it . Some Swedish people tried to sue Timbaland for the Do It drumkit & melody ; Timbaland stole it that was so obvious and his explanation was : who are they & who am I ... I'm worldwide known bla bla and it's always easy to attack me because I'm this famous bla bla he's just full of ishhh .

MJ should not work with him , if MJ just turned back & work with Quincy Jonas and Rodney together there will be some nice album coming out .

Back