NEW SONG - Akon feat. Michael Jackson "Hold my hand" [updates in post #1]

Now D, tell me did that make sense. He ain't believe and he's not truthful, can't be one or the other! :lol:

if u believe a lie someone tells u that means theyre believable but not truthful, simple.
he had his konvict image for years and years before anyone even questioned it.

Difference is "featured on MJ's album". ;) On every MJ album that featured duets, MJ always get the upper hand in the vocals. This song sounds like an enabling song, lol. Much like the older man basically BACKING the younger guy up on his own song rather than dominating the song. Not so unique then, lol. And I think that's mainly why we're debating about it. No one's gonna be satisfied. :lol:

Yeah, well, that's why in it's current state it CAN'T be on Michael's album. It's not even a duet. If they rerecord it as a real duet or as a MJ song featuring Akorn, I mean Akon, then I can sort kinda MAYBE see it being on Michael's album, though it still doesn't convince me that it will be.

Yeah, well, that's why in it's current state it CAN'T be on Michael's album. It's not even a duet. If they rerecord it as a real duet or as a MJ song featuring Akorn, I mean Akon, then I can sort kinda MAYBE see it being on Michael's album, though it still doesn't convince me that it will be.

That's the point I was trying to make, lol. If the song was redone as either a duet or a song that has Michael FEATURING Akon, then yes I can see it being on the album but in the song's current state, it doesn't look truthful at all to me.

That's the point I was trying to make, lol. If the song was redone as either a duet or a song that has Michael FEATURING Akon, then yes I can see it being on the album but in the song's current state, it doesn't look truthful at all to me.
Yeah, sameeeeeeee. :cheers:

I still believe there's a high possibility of a music video coming out VERY soon. If the single is slated for a end of September release.. then I guess the Video shouldn't be too far away hey? And I'm pretty sure Akon's gonna want to have a video for his lead single off Acquitted.

Well how can it be Akons first single and Michaels first single off his album? It doesn't make sense!

The way I see it, we know NOTHING.

* Akon STARTED (back in Feb) by saying it is HIS OWN lead single to Aquitted.
* NOW (end August when he said it) Akon says its MICHAEL'S first single.
* Allhiphop said it would be out in June with a video by end of July. Never happened.
* Songwriter says its on BOTH Akons AND Michael's album (meaning its BOTH their single) - BUT, if Michael's album doesnt come out within 6 months of Akon's that would be just DUMB to still include it on Michael's list also.
* Akon says the same thing as songwriter, being that its on BOTH albums. Once again, it doesnt make sense. The only way THAT will happen is if Michael's album comes out THIS year (possible, but unlikely)
* A rep for Akon said AGAIN, that it will be on BOTH albums - for a third time, unless MJ releases this year, that wont make sense.
* Now BRAVO is saying that its AKON'S single, and its coming out in 2 weeks?

Face it guys, anything we think we know, we dont. Its a whole big mess of a situation and nothing is for sure. We know nothing. Its all guesswork.

Have to wait it out and see what happens.

We'll know for sure when Akon releases it at the end of September. If it has the definitive title of Akon feat. Michael, then it won't be on MJ's album.

I've also said it before - the production of the song is completely crap (sorry akon but sub-standard drumloops won't be acceptable); so I've put 2 and 2 together there and reached the same opinion on who's album it will be on.

I will completely take back everything I've said if it comes to the end of September and the song has been named as a clear duet, not a feature.

We'll know for sure when Akon releases it at the end of September. If it has the definitive title of Akon feat. Michael, then it won't be on MJ's album.

I've also said it before - the production of the song is completely crap (sorry akon but sub-standard drumloops won't be acceptable); so I've put 2 and 2 together there and reached the same opinion on who's album it will be on.

I will completely take back everything I've said if it comes to the end of September and the song has been named as a clear duet, not a feature.

Pretty much. I don't think the song is that crappy. It's a decent pop song for today's scene but it still sounds unfinished or at least it makes MJ a guest on his own song. But yeah, we got two weeks, let's wait for the outcome. :shifty:

@Nikki, what if Pamela was in the video? :giggle:

Ah HA. Even bettttttttttttteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr! I think Pam is coolio! It can be like... Akon is walking down the street, holding Pam's hand, acting all gangsta when all of the sudden, Michael jumps out from behind a tree (totally like in the video for "Say, Say, Say") and smashes Akon across the face with a right cross, dropping him like a bad habit (yeah, yeah Akon, a taste of your own medicine dilivered by Dr. Jackson) and then he grabs Pam's hand, whose of course overjoyed, so much so that she rips her white nurses uniform off to reveal a two-piece, and they skip down the street with Michael singing "Hoooooolllllldddd Myyyyyyyyyyy Hand!"

Ah HA. Even bettttttttttttteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr! I think Pam is coolio! It can be like... Akon is walking down the street, holding Pam's hand, acting all gangsta when all of the sudden, Michael jumps out from behind a tree (totally like in the video for "Say, Say, Say") and smashes Akon across the face with a right cross, dropping him like a bad habit (yeah, yeah Akon, a taste of your own mediciene dilivered by Dr. Jackson) and then he grabs Pam's hand, whose of course overjoyed, so much so that she rips her white nurses uniform off to reveal a two-piece, and they skip down the street with Michael singing "Hoooooolllllldddd Myyyyyyyyyyy Hand!"

:rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

The concept COULD be like that, who knows? LOL But I doubt MJ would pimpslap Akon in the face, lol. He'll probably just steal Pamela from Akon during the middle of dinner, lol.

* Allhiphop said it would be out in June with a video by end of July. Never happened.
* Songwriter says its on BOTH Akons AND Michael's album (meaning its BOTH their single) - BUT, if Michael's album doesnt come out within 6 months of Akon's that would be just DUMB to still include it on Michael's list also.
* Akon says the same thing as songwriter, being that its on BOTH albums. Once again, it doesnt make sense. The only way THAT will happen is if Michael's album comes out THIS year (possible, but unlikely)
* A rep for Akon said AGAIN, that it will be on BOTH albums - for a third time, unless MJ releases this year, that wont make sense.

Face it guys, anything we think we know, we dont. Its a whole big mess of a situation and nothing is for sure. We know nothing. Its all guesswork.

As Genesis would say, "can't you see this is a land of confusion?" LOL

Exactly! Okay, so Akon's sitting with Pam in some up scale resteraunt, holding her hand from across the table, starring dreamily in to her eyes. Meanwhile, she's so bored she'd rather watch grass grow, and Akon doesn't notice she's rolling her eyes at his pathetic attemtps at romantic soliloquy (too much smoke the night before) when ALL OF THE SUDDEN, Michael walks in with hords of crazed fans at his heels, spots Pam from across the room, makes a bee line for her and the second she sees him, her face lights up, lets go of Akon's sweaty ass palm, reaches her hand out to Michael and they're off, Akon unable to react, blinded by the flashes of the paps who came in behind the fans!

Exactly! Okay, so Akon's sitting with Pam in some up scale resteraunt, holding her hand from across the table, starring dreamily in to her eyes. Meanwhile, she's so bored she'd rather watch grass grow, and Akon doesn't notice she's rolling her eyes at his pathetic attemtps at romantic soliloquy (too much smoke the night before) when ALL OF THE SUDDEN, Michael walks in with hords of crazed fans at his heels, spots Pam from across the room, makes a bee line for her and the second she sees him, her face lights up, lets go of Akon's sweaty ass palm, reaches her hand out to Michael and they're off, Akon unable to react, blinded by the flashes of the paps who came in behind the fans!

:lol: That sounds like a Boondocks cartoon. :lol:

what's in bold, after all, is probably the intent, in the first place..lol:rofl:

lol i'm so loving these ideas 4 the video...plz do more!!! lmao

Just because these people said these things, doesn't mean that's that's exactley how it's gonna be. They just said what they assume, but in the end, it might be not so, you guys, truly need not to take every single said thing, like the complete truth.

Yess. :)
Gotta wait to out, then you will see where, when, and who, what album, single, etc! Good points there.

Just because these people said these things, doesn't mean that's that's exactley how it's gonna be. They just said what they assume, but in the end, it might be not so, you guys, truly need not to take every single said thing, like the complete truth.

:yes:

I'm sure Nicole will think of more video plots, lol.

thts what the point of my post is.. lol

So yeah, woo great. [size=-2]I'm like, missing out on the conversation...?[/size] Had me thinking something was happening already, please. Keep the convo going. It's like candy to my ears :lol:

:yes:

I'm sure Nicole will think of more video plots, lol.

lol, I used to collect Boondocks comic strips and even had a scrap book full of em', haha.

Okay, so, next scenerio.

Akon and Pam are strolling down the beach. Akon's tryin' to be all romantical, talking about how pretty the clouds in the sky are. Pam's kind, sorta buying it, but she's still bored stiff and thinks Akon's a nice guy but dull as raisens. Suddenly, a cute little puppy runs up to them, it can't be more then 6 months old, it's toungh all out, wagging, making little yelping sounds. Basically too cute for words. Pam, being the animal rights activist she is, starts to bend over to pick the little fella up, but Akon loses his damn mind, that violence trigger done gone off in him again, and he suddenly kicks the pupply like it's a football. Pam is horrified as she watches the Puppy fly through the air to it's certain doom against the hard clams on the beach. But just before the innocent pup smashes in to the ground, he's caught by Michael, who tends to him with the utmost care. Pam is overtaken with emotion and love and decides right then that Akon ain't the man for her. She turns to him and smacks him a good one across the face with her vegan hand bag.

"I HATECHU!" She screams before bounding off towards Michael, whose hand she takes and they walk off in to the sunset together, with the puppy, singing "Hoooooooolllllllllldddddddddd Myyyyyyyyyy Haaaaaaannnnnnnnnnndddddd!"

lol.

Back