New Studio Album Expected Sales "Poll"

How are you going to get the New Album ?

• I'll buy the album from Itunes!

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • I'll definitely buy more than (5) Copies =)

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • I'll not buy the Album!

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • I'll buy only (1) copy of the album =)

Votes: 213 57.6%
  • I'll download the album from the internet!

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I'll definitely buy (2-5) copies =)

Votes: 118 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I usually purchase music through iTunes but I will get my lazy butt out the house and buy physical copies of his album when it comes out. I will also buy 4 or 5 to give to friends/family.

I'll buy one copy of it, its pointless buying like 5 + copies of the one thing and its also a waste of money IMO

^ Well I am a collector. I mainly buy multiple copies to keep in my collection for years to come. Also I just like adding to the sales number for Michael. That is how I view it.

I'll buy 2 copies at least. To be honest I found the Invincible multi-color gimmick lame and a cheap attempt to fleece the fans. If they want to make multiple versions, I hope they have a real special first print like with the Dangerous pop up edition or at least a limited edition with a DVD, not just the cheap multiple colors of Invincible.

i wiil buy 1 copy of his album but if new album have some diffrent cover i buy all

yea ill buy a few copies 1 for the car, 1 for home and im sure ill find another place for the other copies maybe my Mj shrine lol

Who on earth selected "I'll not buy the album!"?

Fail.

:lol:

I'll buy 2 copies at least. To be honest I found the Invincible multi-color gimmick lame and a cheap attempt to fleece the fans. If they want to make multiple versions, I hope they have a real special first print like with the Dangerous pop up edition or at least a limited edition with a DVD, not just the cheap multiple colors of Invincible.

Yeah I didn't like the whole different colours either, don't get me wrong, I love the album but only bought 1 copy (the red one :) )

If a new album is released I'll buy one I think.. Then buy more if someone else wants it or when mine gets scratched from over use!! :)

whos not buying the album?? a damn mess and shame. anywhos ill be purchasing more than 5. i have 12 t25s so im going for 20 of the new album lol

HOW can 3 people on a MJ fan board say they will NOT buy his coming album??

MJ would have wanted you to hear his music, his legacy! Surely you must have made a mistake, otherwise you don't belong here.!!

I'd also get one as well!! The only sad thing that we have to miss out is that he will have new songs without his great MTVs and his dance moves.

I'll probably get two copies (plus how many extra limited editions they release :p)

Which artist is currently holding the record of having this most selling posthumous album of all time? Because I think that with this upcoming album, Michael will break that record.

I think a new album would be great after his death the sales would be phonominal and could even be close to thriller they could even beat it !! I think its a defo for an album but not a greatest hits we need new material to get the best record sales.

I plan on buying one copy. It will be the first time in years that I will buy the physical CD rather than download or buy from iTunes.

I will buy at least 1 cd copy..and if for some miracle it's on cassette I'll buy that too.

HOW can 3 people on a MJ fan board say they will NOT buy his coming album??

MJ would have wanted you to hear his music, his legacy! Surely you must have made a mistake, otherwise you don't belong here.!!

one of them did... what about the rest of 2?

let's find them and burn them at stake!!! :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

Back