New TII DVD pic: 24/06/09

I managed whole week without tears until I saw this new clearer pic :(

05003231014.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Why did I come back here?

His smile kills me.

I know you can't see much but that looks like it might be Karen at the side.
So its a coat he has around him .. perhaps he was cold.
Is that the set list Kenny has in his hand :(.. its long.

I wish TII was never planned, then he'd probably still be here.

Last edited:

He's beautiful isn't he :wub: How could he be gone just hours after this is taken? Seven months later and I still keep asking why.

Just look at that smile.... sweet... honest...
What a man. Life is crazy. I am sick of reality. I rather dreaming of this being just a nightmare :cry:

omg :cry: so beautiful

Hes wearing the curls for my girls shirt :cry:
and he is eating. Michael!!! :cry:

What a wonderful picture. I look at his smile to keep from being sad. I remember a fan on this board said she gave him the T-shirt and he wore it. I did not realize he wore it on the last day. I interpret this as a final gift of LOVE to ALL his FANS. Peace

What a wonderful picture. I look at his smile to keep from being sad. I remember a fan on this board said she gave him the T-shirt and he wore it. I did not realize he wore it on the last day. I interpret this as a final gift of LOVE to ALL his FANS. Peace

Yes he did wear it given from fans.....:)

Mike loved his fans

That means you, and me and everyone....................:wub:

Yes, I feel the same way about it too.
His gift to us. It's so meaningul. I know it hurts our friend very much, but the rusult of that shirt, the emotions it brings to us, the message it carries then, now and forever... is priceless. Just look at us... it's the 7th month day and here we are... we love you so much, Michael. So much. HOw I wish you were here to hold you and tell you this over and over again.

Can't believe that was the last day he had alive omg I feel sick :cry:

Ah jeez..what the hell. When i look at that pic..i see a happy and healthy looking dude, one who enjoys being there and having a great time. But then again...if the stories are true...the 'doctor' was simply too late when he arrived at Michael's bedside...so no matter how healthy he looked here, this could happen to anyone in terms of that.

Ah jeez..what the hell. When i look at that pic..i see a happy and healthy looking dude, one who enjoys being there and having a great time. But then again...if the stories are true...the 'doctor' was simply too late when he arrived at Michael's bedside...so no matter how healthy he looked here, this could happen to anyone in terms of that.

Nah, it could not happen to anyone... I don't think anyone else in the world would think of using general anesthesia as a cure for insomnia. That's just mad.

It's heartbreaking to see this footage, and the piece where he's bursting out laughing that same night. A couple of hours later he was gone... :(

Back