New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

Its so funny to me that RF just basically put up an article saying the EXACT things that have been noticed about this song in this thread, e.g Destiny remix, Howard Mann, the 300 unreleased songs etc.:D

Spies everywhere!:yes:

I've only listened to a few seconds of it. It's like those senseless, demonic sounds poke gruesome fun of Michael. He seems tortured in it. Mann, Schaffel and Co. are dancing on his grave, and make it sound like he's in hell, enduring horrid tortures. It's graphic what I'm expressing, but that's what I hear. This is the last thing any person loving and grieving for someone dear could use.

Katherine is so helpless. I fear for her safety, but most of all, the children's safety. There are reptiles all around them, just like they were around their father, and they're aiming for such vulnerable, good blood still. What's even more than scary is how transparent they are and it's like nobody is able to do anything, like they're in some kind of a spell. If Michael were here in the flesh to witness this, he would go through fires and tempests, take the bullets, the bashings, everything... just sacrifice his life for the children if he were here. He would never, never allow such abuse to unfold.

Last edited:
Its so funny to me that RF just basically put up an article saying the EXACT things that have been noticed about this song in this thread, e.g Destiny remix, Howard Mann, the 300 unreleased songs etc.:D

Spies everywhere!:yes:

It's funny that he takes a shot at TMZ.

It's funny that he takes a shot at TMZ.

For sure......and are'nt thay all rollin' around in the same mud? It just amuses me when RF tries to play the holier than though attitude.

I've only listened to a few seconds of it. It's like those senseless, demonic sounds poke gruesome fun of Michael. He seems tortured in it. Mann, Schaffel and Co. are dancing on his grave, and make it sound like he's in hell, enduring horrid tortures. It's graphic what I'm expressing, but that's what I hear. This is the last thing any person loving and grieving for someone dear could use.

It's sounding this way because some words are simply reversed!!

I do have minimal experience with mixing, so it was easy for me to depict the reverse effect ( did it myself for fun few times lol )

The mix is a completely mess! As made by a madman...

KAtherine has lost her sanity. She has just pissed of all the fans and made the general public think MJ has only left crap songs behind.

She should get the word out immediatly that this is a bad remix of Destiny. TEll the truth that she made a mistake.

Listening to this ''Opis None'' thing, I even heard ''On the Wall'' from the Jacksons Variety Shows...It must not get any grazier then this!

From Twitter:

@tajjackson3
Taj Jackson
Stay tuned guys.. getting to the bottom of a lot of things.

@tajjackson3
Taj Jackson
Sorry guys that I haven't been on twitter recently, lot's of behind the scenes drama to straighten out.

It's on yahoo news entertainment!! :bugeyed

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreal...-is-it-memorex/

Nov. 1-7: Is It Michael, Or Is It Memorex?

Nearly a year and a half after Michael Jackson's shocking death, the public's appetite for all things Thrilling remains voracious. So to feed that need, this week it was announced that a Jackson-themed Cirque Du Soleil show directed by MJ's Dangerous Tour choreographer Jamie King is in the works, and, even more thrillingly, that an album of all-new unreleased Michael material, no-brainingly titled Michael, will be in stores in time for the holidays. But perhaps the more suitable title for that album should be This Is It?, because according to Michael's own children and mother, some of the songs on the album are fakes.

Three to five of the 10-12 tracks on Michael, out December 14 on Sony, were allegedly recorded at the New Jersey home of producer Eddie Cascio in 2007, when Michael and his children stayed there for four months working on remixes for the 25th-anniversary reissue of Thriller. Michael's son, Prince Michael, said this week that none of what he heard recorded then matches what he hears now on Michael, and that he believes the Cascio cuts were recorded posthumously by a Michael soundalike. Prince's sister, Paris, corroborated these claims--as did Michael's mother, Katherine, during an Oprah interview. Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, also protested the songs via a statement by his attorney.

Sony reps, of course, claim they have performed voice-authentication tests with "sound experts" who concluded that the vocals on the album indeed belong to none other than the King Of Pop. The label also issued a teaser preview of one of the Cascio-produced songs, "Breaking News," so that fans could listen to it and judge for themselves. However, since the teaser was almost entirely instrumental, except for a couple yelps in the final seconds, it didn't really do much to dispel the Jackson clan's claims. Listen to it below...does that "ow!" sound like Michael Jackson to you, or an impostor?

I'm amazed that Mann and Schaffel were able to wriggle their way into Katherine's life to be honest. These guys are some shady characters. I suppose I should be so surprised actually. Katherine's just lost her son, and it would be extremely easy for experienced opportunists to take advantage of her vulnerability. I just hope she catches on to what they've done eventually and takes them out of the picture.

i still stand by post a few pages back from this morning. the public are not stupid and they know these are not the best MJ songs left behind, sure some of the tracks in the vault were perhaps not the ones michael totally wanted us to hear but im sure in fact i would put money on it that they are better,,, even this is it is better than that. The jackson family really dont have a clue they are only interested when they have helped created it or actually made it.

The lawyers 'get it' and what the fans want ... the lawyers have been with him for 30 years basically and been his right hand men through all the successes.... the only time they werent was when the vampires descended but lets not go there.

In my opinion the less input the family have the better... they didnt care when he was alive so why all of a sudden the urge ? they are just embarrasing themselves.... money talks i guess and its disgusting.

TMZ has gotten snookered by Michael Jackson‘s mother, Katherine, via her JacksonSecretVault website.
They’ve posted what they claim is a “new” unreleased Michael Jackson song that they called “Opis None.” But it’s just a remix of a 1978 recording by the Jacksons, their single, “Destiny,” from the album of the same name.
You can hear the lyrics remixed into the track, particularly the word “confusion” from the first line of the song.
“Destiny” is credited on BMI’s website to Michael and his brothers Jermaine, Marlon, Tito, and Jackie.
The original recording of “Destiny” is owned by Sony, not by Katherine Jackson.

TMZ is so eager to go along with the Jackson family’s insistence that the new songs from the “Michael” album to be released December 14th are fake, that they’ve bought this nonsense hook, line and sinker.
Howard Mann, their source on this, bought that warehouse full of Jackson memorabilia, then went into business with Katherine Jackson. What Mann doesn’t realize is that the 300 tracks he found in the warehouse are remixes and outtakes, and video versions, of existing music.
By the way, “Opis” should be spelled “Opus.” Whoever wrote it on the tape that Mann found couldn’t spell, obviously.
Pathetic, all of it!

k i just wanted to show it maaaay be mann n not katherine whos doin all dis ish

Last edited:
What the entire **** is this?

They really think we're stupid don't they? Like... I'm just baffled. This shit doesn't even make the slightest amount of sense.

*sniff sniff*

I smell Joe.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just sit back and let Katherine collect the money from the estate and then she can split it as she sees fit. There's definitely enough to go around. *Plays HIStory disc 2 Track 7*

So let me get this straight... There was a body double on TII, and there's a voice double on the new album. Its clearly not Mike in the video game, but no one mentions that? lol

Some of these family members are despicable.

:hysterical:

I'm confused about people who names themselves Katherine's buisyness partners. They are just that kind of people who LMP called vampires and sycophants. Michael used to suffer for too long and he was tryng so hard to escape from that but his mother is having a deal with the same people... Mann uses Katherine's name to get a gain. Why she didn't give a denial yet?

:blink:

Am I in some parallel universe?

Yesterday I was overwhelmed with happiness, listening to a kick-ass snippet of new music by Michael. Today I open the computer, excited and enthusiastic to continue the celebration and what do I see? Katherine is giving us this "new song" that sounds like some bad horror film soundtrack.

Now, for real, this just can't be reality. Right..? RIGHT?

If they really wanted, they could clear all of this up in an instant. Right now, Jackie's too busy tweeting about his "football day", Janet's too busy tweeting about her George Lopez appearance on Monday and her role in "Colored Girls", and the rest of the clan is silent. All it takes is one tweet...Where's Randy in all of this? I would think he'd be the first one to open his mouth on this one.

I not gonna argue whether you should or not, but i will say i didnt think any1 in the media had picked up on the fact that this so called new single is a sham.
So if this wasnt posted i wouldnt of heard about it.
I dont like the guy, but i glad he is saying what he said in that article.

:blink:

Am I in some parallel universe?

Yesterday I was overwhelmed with happiness, listening to a kick-ass snippet of new music by Michael. Today I open the computer, excited and enthusiastic to continue the celebration and what do I see? Katherine is giving us this "new song" that sounds like some bad horror film soundtrack.

Now, for real, this just can't be reality. Right..? RIGHT?

*Exactly* how I felt last night/this morning.

Michael's son, Prince Michael, said this week that none of what he heard recorded then matches what he hears now on Michael, and that he believes the Cascio cuts were recorded posthumously by a Michael soundalike. Prince's sister, Paris, corroborated these claims--as did Michael's mother, Katherine, during an Oprah interview.

I *knew* it, I knew it, I knew it. Effin' A. Where the heck is the kids' attorney? This is borderline child abuse.

Things were going so great with the estate polishing up Michael's image and legacy and all the great news about Vision and the tour and the new album - of course drama had to start and mess all over that. If Yahoo is to be believed (PLEASE be wrong, please be garbage and lies), then this is about to be full on war between the family and the estate. ...Can you imagine the estate and Sony's reaction towards Michael's children being puppeted to say that the new album is fake...on an internationally syndicated talk show...on the day of the first release? There is about to be a showdown.

Please let this news be false. :angel:

I *knew* it, I knew it, I knew it. Effin' A. Where the heck is the kids' attorney? This is borderline child abuse.

Things were going so great with the estate polishing up Michael's image and legacy and all the great news about Vision and the tour and the new album - of course drama had to start and mess all over that. If Yahoo is to be believed (PLEASE be wrong, please be garbage and lies), then this is about to be full on war between the family and the estate. ...Can you imagine the estate and Sony's reaction towards Michael's children being puppeted to say that the new album is fake...on an internationally syndicated talk show...on the day of the first release? There is about to be a showdown.

Please let this news be false. :angel:

I hope it's all tabloid rumors and not true. We'll see soon.

As much as some fans hate RF, he usually knows what is going on. From the beginning he has stated these songs are 100% real and that the family is simply jealous and trying to start up controversies. Katherine has no clue what unreleased material MJ has left behind, he barely spoke with his family in his final years. I believe RF 100% on this.

Back