New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

Here's my thoughts.

I believe katherine doesn't know anything about this, or in other way she's not the one who is behind this but people like Howard Mann, and they are trying so bad to ruin the new record, if we give this so much attention, we will make their wishes come true! and this will grow and spreads on every single tabloid, lets just move this to junk or change this title so we don't confuse other fans! and screw their trap!
ya, I think you are right :)

does anyone know what to use to rip the original file from the jacksonsvault site?

Re: New Unreleased MJ Track

Good Morning America just presented "Opis none" as a new track on national TV

**dead**

Are you serious? What a bunch of morons...people ACTUALLY believe it's a song? WTF. :no:

I expect TMZ to have a story of this song being passed as new but infact being a remix by the end of the day.

it's a shame all the lies they spread against the new album are representing them!

i bet all the so called 300 authentic song are backmasked and poorly edited like this one xD

they ruined Destiny!

i think the partners\scums are talking on behalf of Mrs. Katherine and the kids! she would never do such thing!

what does Jackson Family think of this song????

Does someone control Katherine? :(

Last edited:
I expect TMZ to have a story of this song being passed as new but infact being a remix by the end of the day.

Hopefully but it seems like they are liking and milking the controversy for the traffic to their website.

(I actually called their hotline last night - no changes were made as of now).

My problem is the media report things like this, but even if they learn that its a remix and not a new song they wont report it.

I was always moved when listen to MJ's songs.. but I am not moved by this song..
I feel like noise this song.

why Katherine brought out this song???

She hasn't, some moron at TMZ remixed this hash last night on his PC in his bedroom, and decided to get the world's attention...which unfortunately he has succeeded.

I was always moved when listen to MJ's songs.. but I am not moved by this song..
I feel like noise this song.

why Katherine brought out this song???

It's not a new MJ song, it's a bad (as in, really really BAD) remix of the Jacksons song 'Destiny'.

Surely the Jackson brothers are aware that this a remix off one of their own songs.....

She hasn't, some moron at TMZ remixed this hash last night on his PC in his bedroom, and decided to get the world's attention...which unfortunately he has succeeded.

That isn't true, it wasn't put on TMZ originally. It was put on the Jackson Family Secret Vault website originally.

This "Opis None" is a joke. I can barely tell MJ is singing. How is that supposed to prove that Breaking News is fake? The whole scenario is just nonsense. Those tracks aren't fake at all. I know that for a fact. The Jackson family is just being a pain in the ass out of jealousy. They've brainwashed the kids into thinking the same. These tracks are authentic and some of MJ's best work in 20 years. My source revealed, who has heard the tracks, that these 5 Cascio songs are amazing, and people will be blown away that this is the type of music MJ had in his vaults. It could easily have come out when MJ was alive and went straight to #1. It's great pop music and sounds very modern.

That isn't true, it wasn't put on TMZ originally. It was put on the Jackson Family Secret Vault website originally.

True and it's still posted on the Jackson Secret Vault website. TMZ just copied it from them.

Re: New Unreleased MJ Track

A bad remix can not be good PR.

I think that's the case too mjchris. It is PR strategy. But they shouldn't overdo it right? Because to me it is already getting too obvious especially after the release of that "song"

explain to me, how do you see it as a good pr? if people will listen to this "song" on national TV and decide that Michael's album sounds like this ish, they won't bother looking at the album twice and won't buy it.

good pr or not. attention. thats it!
and, how often (so so many times) michael did this? with the most weird stories.

This "Opis None" is a joke. I can barely tell MJ is singing. How is that supposed to prove that Breaking News is fake? The whole scenario is just nonsense. Those tracks aren't fake at all. I know that for a fact. The Jackson family is just being a pain in the ass out of jealousy. They've brainwashed the kids into thinking the same. These tracks are authentic and some of MJ's best work in 20 years. My source revealed, who has heard the tracks, that these 5 Cascio songs are amazing, and people will be blown away that this is the type of music MJ had in his vaults. It could easily have come out when MJ was alive and went straight to #1. It's great pop music and sounds very modern.

Smooth , thankyou so so much for all your info you have given us all this year . Without your updates , the album thread probably wouldnt exist .

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what they preview before the album release because Michael is so big everyone see what is the real thing. It might be a marketing idea or whatever but I don't think releasing crap won't hurt anything...

Back