New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

Re: New Unreleased MJ Track

What the hell was that? Some crappy Destiny remix? Do they're think we're mugs or something? Memo to Katherine-please get Schaffel as far out of your life as possible. Excuse me whilst I go and listen to the Breaking News snippet for the millionth time.

Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Sony don't need to do anything. You really think they're going to feel threatened by that ghastly remix?

It's an embarassment to the Jackson family and will have 0% impact on Michael's album.

It just kind of stinks if this Opis track somehow gets picked apart by the media just to be mean about it and say Michael doesn't have it anymore, confusing people and maybe making them believe there will not be good material on the album. Since this happened late Friday here in the US, it might not be that talked about until next week, if anyone cares at all besides TMZ.

I feel compelled to mention how utterly atrocious I think that Destiny remix is!
Even without all the drama surrounding it, as a stand alone song, it is truly, quite possibly, the single worst Michael Jackson song I have ever heard!

It's clear that certain members of the Jackson family are attempting to steal some spotlight away from the new album for various reasons that others have mentioned. In my opinion, it's the only plausible explanation for a song as horrendous as "Opis None" to see the light of day.

At a time when we, the fans of Michael Jackson are experiencing elation at the confirmation of a new album for the first time in a decade, sh*t like this has to go down. As far as I'm concerned, Joe, Katherine (dare I say it) and the rest of the Jackson leeches should really just piss off and allow Michael's fans to enjoy new music that we've been waiting for each and every day since September 2001.

Anyone able to tell what producer made this remix?

What the hell was that? Some crappy Destiny remix? Do they're think we're mugs or something? Memo to Katherine-please get Schaffel as far out of your life as possible. Excuse me whilst I go and listen to the Breaking News snippet for the millionth time.

Amen!

What an awful and painful way to damage one's ears.. This 'song' is ready for the garbage can. The song is not musical at all, and very often out of sync (tempo). The instruments that were used were all soft synths.. BLEHHHHHH..

Monday we will hear a real Michael Jackson song. The Breaking News tracks is a futuristic track.. AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE!! Michael was always a pioneer and an innovator..

Why are people calling this a song?

It's a shitty amateur remix.

This "song" is an example of what album we could have gotten if the family were the executors of the Estate. Michael surely knew what he was doing when he appointed Branca and McClain.

"Opis none" What a crappy title too! lol I thought at first it was code for something maybe the "opus book?" but, that didn't make sense! lol

Then I was like do they they mean "Oops this is nothing?" I think It's the second option! Since the remix is truly nothing! Hey, I could be right!? CTFU

*cough* Clusterfcuk *cough*

This is total madness! It's like they're trying to piss off the estate!

What are the Jacksons doing? Do they want this Mann person to ruin a legacy built on MJ's pain & talent?

Why can't her kids step in for her?

I know badmouthing Katherine is frown upon, but truly we have to stop & ask the question,isn't she as bad as Joe? Would MJ approve of her decision since his passing?

Is money affecting her judgment? She is old...but she also has a great lawyer...but she has been going around her counsel to file questionable lawsuit & now she wants to sabotage her son's estate? Her grankids' future?

Mind blowing all this sabotaging to gain control of an empire. When is the lazy media going to put a spotlight on what's going on here.?

I'm SO pleased that the general population of fans are now seeing what a MESS the ENTIRE Jackson family is, with love l o v e.

Pray for ppb, they need it.

Money.Hungry.Leeches.

^^ Have you found any hidden messages? Is that why you back-masked it?

^^ Got it, you're right. Gonna listen to your backmasked track now!

With all this confusion don't it make you want to scream!!

I wake up and I see this shit, WTF?

Is it some kind of a message?

Disgusting Jacksons, at it again.

What have I missed overnight? What has Katherine done? What new remix? Anything else I have missed?!

What's going on? I'm confused.
:busted:

when it became first known about this vault, didn't the Estate warned that they will sue if any of these songs will become public?

How does it work, can they sue if it was released for free? or they can do it only if the songs are sold?

I dont get it ? Lol

it makes me realise its probably a good thing the lawyers are taking more control than the family, these lawyers were with michael for almost 30 years... Id say the better people of very few in his life that worked for his advantage, i mean lets face it they did ... during his darker days ( trial invincible etc ) he got rid of them but thats because of all those vampires hanging around him as usual messing with him! but eventually he got them back all the 'decent people in his life from the 80s and early 90s :) in the late 00's

. For me personally this weird track just makes me more excited abt the new album and restores faith that the people in charge of the estate know what they are doing.

the family were never interested before so Why start now ? but i guess money does talk :) ... Its embarassing. We love you and miss you MJxxxx

and just on the subject of money to lighten this up :p not a truer word said hehe !

Last edited:

Isn't Schaffel involved in that Secret Vault? Even the name of that site reeks of deviousness.

Back