New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

This was done deliberately to cause confusion and sabotage the new album.? The Jacksons camp has ABC in the bag. Brian Oxman was on friday's good morning america totally trashing the new album.

It doesn't surprise me about Oxman. I think he's trying yet again for Joe to have McClain and Branca removed as executors of the Estate. And he's using the album controversy to make them look bad. He has alot of nerve talking about how Michael's wishes should be respected. If he really cared about what Michael would want, he'd knock off this nonsense with the Estate and just walk away. Obviously Michael didn't want Joe to have any part in the will. So it's just crazy the way Oxman keeps trying to help Joe muscle in.

Last edited:
So let me get this right...Joseph is allowing ,no encouraging Oxaman to trash his own child on national tv. In what is supposed to be a shining moment for Michael he would rather his new album be a failure and labeled a fake. FATHER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

it doesn't surprise me about Oxman. I think he's trying yet again for Joe to have McClain and Branca removed as executors of the Estate. And he's using the album controversy to make them look bad. And he has alot of nerve talking about how Michael's wishes should be respected. If he really cared about what Michael would want, he'd knock off this nonsense with the Estate and just walk away. Obviously Michael didn't want Joe to have any part of in the will. So it's just crazy the way Oxman keeps trying to help Joe muscle in.

You are correct.!!! The objective is gaining control of the estate. And if the kids, MJ'S legacy are casualties, too bad.

Why the hell is the article STILL on front page and first article on TMZ? MOVE ON, NOTHING TO SEE, ARGH.

Guys from your comments I see something horrible has happened again, and I dare not listen to this song to safeguard my own sanity. However, it seems someone or group of persons are jealous about the new album and are attempting to ruin it. This is not going to work, though, because we will still be supporting Michael's work and achievements.

There has been some bad things occurring leading up to this album and now I wonder if they were not all planned: We had the LPM interview with the negative pieces, grandma's interview and the use of the children, and a stupid remix --all to overshadow the new album and cast a shadow on Michael's legacy. We will not stand for it.

So let me get this right...Joseph is allowing ,no encouraging Oxaman to trash his own child on national tv. In what is supposed to be a shining moment for Michael he would rather his new album be a failure and labeled a fake. FATHER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!

That's Oxman's job. He is the annoying mouthpiece. The moment MJ passed, Oxman was first doing the media rounds trashing MJ focusing the media on the drug addict angle.

The gullible host and reporters at good morning america discussed the album mimicking Oxman, questioning the wisdom of releasing a flawed album.

Oxman's a knob. The day the general public realise what a untrustworthy idiot he is the better. These journalists lap up everything he says, he's an idiot.

I don't know what that was but I would not refer to it as a remix or a song or anything like that. There was nothing cohesive in that sound mix at all.

Mike

Oh Jesus that was an awful remix....my ears hurt. This is MICHAEL JACKSON so how can they make it sound so AMATEUR and PAINFUL.

P.S. Just gonna wait for Breaking News.

im sorry i just hate it... hope the album is not like this.. very a like clubmusic.. not something i wanna listen at home with some friends

As a fan, I feel insulted. We might be hungry for MJ music, but if they think they can make fun of us throwing this kind of crap for us to eat it with a note stating "Courtesy of Mrs. Jackson", I have to say this is a very low insult.

Shame on all those people.

I feel for Michael.
And I fear for the kids.

Ok here is the thing for me. I have been defending Michael for so long and trying to educate people about what a wonderful man he is.And I think that it has worked because the under the breath comments have stopped and I think a lot of my friends and co workers believe in Michael. But now...this beautiful album is coming out but with all this fake crap I just know the under the breath comments are going to start again.
"That's not really Michael" "That's fake" stuff like that.
I so hope I am wrong but they have put it out there and planted the seed of doubt. What really hurts me is it is possible Michaels own family is responsible for this drama.

Ok I am done. It has been a rough 24 hours!!:doh:

I don't like it in fact I think it is awful and I am worried that they are trying to destroy Michael's music sorry to sound negative but I am worried this could happen!!

im sorry i just hate it... hope the album is not like this.. very a like clubmusic.. not something i wanna listen at home with some friends

this is not from the new Michael Jackson album "Michael". This is something else that Katherine Jackson and Howard Mann released.

I'm probably the only one, but if I was hearing this under different circumstances.....

I would probably like it........... :\ haha

this is not from the new Michael Jackson album "Michael". This is something else that Katherine Jackson and Howard Mann released.

ey!! Mind your words!! They did it "with L.O.V.E.", ok? :smilerolleyes:

As 144,000 always says... that beutiful phrase has been so abused :doh:

Ok here is the thing for me. I have been defending Michael for so long and trying to educate people about what a wonderful man he is.And I think that it has worked because the under the breath comments have stopped and I think a lot of my friends and co workers believe in Michael. But now...this beautiful album is coming out but with all this fake crap I just know the under the breath comments are going to start again.
"That's not really Michael" "That's fake" stuff like that.
I so hope I am wrong but they have put it out there and planted the seed of doubt. What really hurts me is it is possible Michaels own family is responsible for this drama.

Ok I am done. It has been a rough 24 hours!!:doh:

That's what kills. The knowdledge that MJ'S own freaking family is on par with the media to utterly obliterate his legacy.

I don't know why all this is happening. I'm almost sure the tracks the estate is releasing is Michael. What do they get out of lying? The Jackson's just want to ruin it for everyone because they don't get a penny from it except Michael's 3 kids. What a great family.

As for this remix it's 'eh'. I like the original song itself.

Remember this: Who cares about Branca and McClain making %15 of the estate. The point is by buying the new album and dvd collection you are supporting Micheal's legacy and Prince, Paris and Blanket, which I hope (and know) they will do good with the money in their father's memory.

Last edited:

I was thinking today what if Katherine doesn't know about the remix or the song's been released using her name... possible to make the song, approaching the fans and the message 'with L.O.V.E.' (which I agree has been badly abused) more pleasant and acceptable. You know I don't think it would have been an option to put 'With L.O.V.E. Howard Mann'. What if it's Joseph behind the rumours that it's not MJ singing a few of the songs on the new album and he wanted to put this remix out? Remember he was also eager to claim they used body doubles in This Is It movie and we know how that turned out to be. So that being said I'm slightly worried there are people taking a big advantage of her.

It was very close to ear death at first. I thought I was having a seizure. Talk about desperate attempt..

Since this got it's own thread I'll post this here too!

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson

Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites....

Yep I just saw it on Twitter. The Jacksons (minus Joe) need a good spokesperson. They all need to get on the same page so stuff like this won't happen. Whoever released the song needs their ass whooped. Simple as that.

Since this got it's own thread I'll post this here too!

Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites....

Thank you very much:clapping:!!!!!

As soon as I heard about 15 seconds, I knew it was some fake home made rubbish!!!!!!!

Back