New Unreleased MJ Track "Opis None" = Remix of "Destiny"

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites....
18 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Retweeted by 49 people
http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5/status/1081093713297408

Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None
19 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Retweeted by 79 people
http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5/status/1080861927669761

Just talked to my grandma. She didn't even know about the "song", nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

Uncle Jackie beat me to it...lol
3 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad
http://twitter.com/tajjackson3

Well, this news (Jackie and Taj) is good -- I'm glad they are taking action.

Opis None is Polish for "No description". Where did that title even come from since it wasn't on the Vault as far as I could tell? That's quite a random language to associate with Michael.

I think it's split layered with just some channels reversed so it's confusing either way. The main vocals are Destiny but can anyone make out the muffled background vocals? Is there any Polish in the song (either forward or backmasked?).

Just talked to my grandma. She didn't even know about the "song", nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this.
4 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad
Oh that's sad! They need to stop playing with Katherine! She needs to get rid of those phony guys she's associated with ASAP!

The first thing that popped into my head when I heard this "song" was that someone was trying to learn how to use the mix equipment, or just screwing around with the mix equipment to see what they could do. I don't think this was ever intended to be a "demo."

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson

I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party.... Please don't believe gossip sites....

But this didn't come from a gossip site...it came from his mother's business partner and his mother (knowingly or not) and I'm sure he's authorized to release it on her behalf (Sony is another question).

It's good that people in the family are trying to get to the bottom of this, but I mean, tbh,... I'm not sure who to believe anymore anyway. How many times can they get involved with shady people and companies, make deals and use the media as a mouthpiece and then turn around, act just as shocked as we are and claim that they didn't authorize that *specific* thing and expect us to go with it? Yano? I mean, I'm not trying to be heartless, it's just that similar situations keep happening over and over. And it's like if it was simply ignorance or bad judgment where they made a mistake on one or two occasions, but learned their lesson, then this wouldn't keep happening. It's not just this song. =/

Last edited:
Reactions: PCR
Oh that's sad! They need to stop playing with Katherine! She needs to get rid of those phony guys she's associated with ASAP!

Believe me when I say this... Katherine is no victime knor is being manipulated in any way... she knows very well what she's doing and who she's working with... many fans still don't want to see Katherine for who she really is, but believe me, one day her true colours will come out for all the fans to see... I said that about other members of the Jacksons in the past who after bashing me at first are now believing me. It's painful to hear, and it's no pleasure saying, but Katherine is no better than Joe! I'm just so worried for Michael's 3 angels, they are going to sink down further and further more in the ground under the Jacksons hands, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

But this didn't come from a gossip site...it came from his mother's business partner and his mother (knowingly or not) and I'm sure he's authorized to release it on her behalf (Sony is another question).

It's good that people in the family are trying to get to the bottom of this, but I mean, tbh,... I'm not sure who to believe anymore anyway. How many times can they get involved with shady people and companies, make deals and use the media as a mouthpiece and then turn around, act just as shocked as we are and claim that they didn't authorize that *specific* thing and expect us to go with it? Yano? I mean, I'm not trying to be heartless, it's just that similar situations keep happening over and over. And it's like if it was simply ignorance or bad judgment where they made a mistake on one or two occasions, but learned their lesson, then this wouldn't keep happening. It's not just this song. =/

^ This.I'm getting tired of excuses and explanations.They need to be careful when making decisions and the chaos needs to stop.Period.They can't expect us to have faith on them or believe in their good intentions when things like this keep happening over and over.
They should be the first ones honouring Michael's wishes and legacy,not trying to take advantage of him,his memory and his children.I mean no disrespect,but,really..

Looks like the Jackson Secret Vault site has taken an effort to clear this up -

This track was NOT released by Mrs. Jackson, this is a dance remake created from unreleased masters in the JacksonSecretVault.com archives. We sincerely apologize to the fans for any confusion

Sooo....who is responsible for this mess??

"We sincerely apologize the fans for any confusion"....Apologize my BUTT!!

Looks like the Jackson Secret Vault site has taken an effort to clear this up -

Sooo....who is responsible for this mess??

"We sincerely apologize the fans for any confusion"....Apologize my BUTT!!

Apparently, Jackson Secret Vault is responsible, namely Mann. This morning it was "an original song from Katherine with L.O.V.E" at this website and now it became a remix. I do believe that they trying to test waters in terms of how far they can go with their "unreleased songs" from this warehouse...

jsv-disclaimer.jpg

(click image to zoom in)

Note the very small disclaimer message at the bottom that they've just added at jsv.com. Last night it said 'With Love, Mrs. Jackson'.

The word remake was not in the title last night either.

Now we finally have the truth.

Marty In LA

let me add the previous image for comparison

comparisond.jpg

so from "free authentic unreleased" it went to "free authentic remake"...

TMZ is so duped , still :D

They got called out! Now they back track! They are looking stupid, they should be embarrA$$ed! But, I doubt it!

They knew what they wee doing! Screw them!

I had a feeling Katherine and the boys were not behind all this "fake MJ vocals" BS.

Their statements on Twitter have proven that. However, I do think there is someone in the Jackson camp trying to screw the "Michael" project over and I've had no doubts about this person for a long time now.....

Joseph Jackson.

Think about it. He CONTINUES to fight the estate in court for control over the estate. He wants money, he wants control. He doesn't give a shit about Michael or his legacy. He wants control because he knows Michael is a cash cow. Joe never could control his money. That's why he always made business deals for the boys thinking they were great ideas.

I sincerely believe Joe is behind all this, and needs to be investigated.

explain to me, how do you see it as a good pr? if people will listen to this "song" on national TV and decide that Michael's album sounds like this ish, they won't bother looking at the album twice and won't buy it.

Exactly. For it to be on a big U.S. morning talk show as the "new" Michael Jackson song is an embarrassment. People will connect it to the new album - they aren't going to bother to research the specifics.

:yes: Basically. Katherine is allowing people like Mark Shaffel and Howard Mann to use her name like this. These people are shady; we know this through their history with Michael. She needs to disassociate herself from them. She should have never gotten involved with them in the first place but I feel like Joe & Oxman's influence is a factor.

I got a respond from the Jacksonvault, after informing about the fake new song on their site:

Sonia Lowe, Nov 06 21:27 (PDT):
Thank you. We appreciate the honest feedback.

JSV team

:scratch:

Sophielo;3052660 said:
Jackie on Twitter said his mother knew nothing about it which I believe. But why is the song still up?

They added on the website that it is a remake.

From the archives of Jackson secret vault, we’d like to present a free authentic remake MJ track for the fans.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 what the f*ck! really?!?!?! ugh! no!

Reactions: PCR
urghhh

Oh they are sorry for the confusion. Like F*** they are! How clear is it to state 'From Mrs Jackson' that makes it pretty F***ing clear to me. And then go 'oh we meant remake on behalf of the vault, sorry for confusion'

They meant to disarm the fans and make them question Mrs J.

Why do they think we are mugs?

Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None

So I hit it right when I posted last night saying I have a feeling they might be only using Katherine's name and she might not even know about the remix herself.

What a coincidence I posted my post approx. only 30 mins before Jackie's Tweets on Twitter :D

According to Google Translate, "Opis None" means "No Description" in Polish. Strange title.

I knew they'd make an excuse and say it was a mistake! Oh pleeeeeease.

Don't believe gossip sites?? lol jacksonvault it a gossip site? And it did say From Katherine Jackson with L.O.V.E."
*rolls eyes* so fishy. I'm not sure what the hell is going on but they better get things straight with that website!

Yesterday Jacksonsecretvault.com (publisher of Katherine’s book Never Can Say Goodbye) made a false statement: ”From the archives of Jacksonsecretvault.com we’d like to present a free, authentic, unreleased MJ track for the fans.
With L.O.V.E. from Mrs. Jackson.”

Today Jacksonsecretvault.com made a different statement: “From the archives of Jackson secret vault, we’d like to present a free authentic remake MJ track for the fans.” The website made appologies regarding the claim that the remix was offered by Katherine: “This track was NOT released by Mrs. Jackson, this is a dance remake created from unreleased masters in the JacksonSecretVault.com archives. We sincerely apologize to the fans for any confusion.”

Jackie and Taj Jackson also commented on this ‘confusion’ on Twitter:

“Dear fans: I just spoke with my Mother and she did NOT authorize the release of the demo track called Opus None.
I personally think it was sampled together by an unauthorized party…. Please don’t believe gossip sites….”

“Just talked to my grandma. She didn’t even know about the “song”, nor did she authorize it. We are getting to the bottom of this. Uncle Jackie beat me to it…lol”

I knew it, I knew Katherine wasn't behind this. Many of you fans should apologize...

Well sadly the damage seems to have already been done.
The song was talked about everywhere as a "new song" and the media has used it to make the tabloid story of the fake voices seem more real as well.
Many outside people didn't believe that story untill this song with the original disclaimer came out.
No official media is posting about this misunderstanding, they are still running the other story.

They should make an official statement to let the world know this is all wrong and not released by the family. It's not that difficult but for some reason they haven't done it (yet).
I hope they sort it out.

Back