"No, no...Black people got big butts!"

omg waun, something was wrong w/ bobbette....

and us g oing the wrong damn way to denny's waiting for the magician! lol and what he called ray ray!

us in walmart. hey gurl....heeeeeeeeeeey! lol

remember the bj debacle?

or the 'confrontation' three way call?

mike asleep at the table, everyone standing up, katherine had to pee, and this dude is sleep w/ his eyes open. i dunno what joe said but his ass jumped right up and out that door!

the nature valley's bars he would munch on.

jolly ranchers

the balif w/ the pouch and denis!

me always getting a winning ticket from clark and running into the tall white dude at mickey d's in lompoc! haha random?

goodbye for now!

I enjoyed reading everyone's stories of Meeting MJ and his family! :) Thanks for sharing!

OMG. I love this thread so much!! :wub: You guys are so lucky, but you already know that. ;)

See, this is why I support Michael. This is why I say he's normal. You know, I don't even have to read these stories and I can see HE IS A NORMAL GUY!! This all just reconfirms it.

We are absolutely blessed to have you guys in the community, sharing your stories... even if we don't understand all the inside jokes. :lol:

lol-1.jpg

:rollin: The OFFICIAL food of 2005 and beyond!!!!!

omg remember the marionette lady? ugh then she was my friend cuz churt came out and we talked...ew. i thought of watching chaplin movies today. couldn't...it was too hard. remember the figure he had in his room near the stairs?

I haven't really posted much on here - in fact I havent really bothered with message boards or fan gatherings at all in the past, despite being a fan since 1972. I've stayed out of all this for a number of reasons, one being the way I know some fans can behave but also because of the incidents way back.

Having said that I stumbled across this thread and just wanted to say I've really loved reading your stories - I loved yours Danni; what a fantastic story - and yours SoSo, KTS etc - sounds like you had a blast. I never met him - being in London it was a bit far to trek but I did my share of hotel chasing back in the day!

You've all really made me smile when I have felt so bloody miserable - thanks girls. Enjoy your memories - you deserve them and its lovely to hear how normal Michael was - people and the media lose sight of the fact that he was human.

Di x

Man this thread has made me smile, and I feel so happy for you guys that knew Michael :wub: I am also in tears...I dunno, just wishing that it coulda been me too....I never had the chance anyways.. Michael has always been in my heart since 1983....but tears because I feel your pain must be so strong becuase you knew him personally :cry:

Danilee that's amazing that you won the competition in SH...you must have been so excited......man, you are truly blessed girl! :D

We had so many good times and so many good memories, and I know we're gunna have many more to come. Mike has passed on, but thru the love of his REAL fans we will keep him alive for many moons to come. I wish I could have given him some Jergens for those rough hands of his lol jk.

HIs death still hasn't really hit me...still. I try to fight back the tears and the emotions cause I don't wanna except the fact that he was taken from us. Yea, im in denial, the sooner I come out of that the better off i'll be.

:huggy: I have really enjoyed reading about your times with Michael, you will cherish those fantastic memories

i just miss hiim so much. like, if people knew him, they'd just know that he truly was the best guy. he was a good father and he was very patient. very cool headed when he had to be. im just glad he's at peace and im crying happy tears that we had the honor of knowing the family and having these experiences.

it was fate that brought us together. put him as well as every one in here in our lives. so that's what i go by.

im crying happy tears

awww man, I'm off again :cry: :cry: :cry:

u know, i don't think it's harder for us cuz we knew him and the family personally.

everyone felt like they lost someone they loved, regardless if they met him or not. their loss is still monumental. i would hate to think we're suffering more than u just b/c we were blessed w/ the honour of being their friends.

every fan who ever loved his music, his dance, his short films, just him in general lost something on june 25th.

if u liked his music, u were a friend. if u loved him, u were family. if u grew up w/ him, u were like his child. so we all lost something.

You are very humble Soso, and extremely lucky and blessed :hug: What you wrote here gives me great comfort.

I would be so thrilled if you could tell us how you came to meet Michael...like, the first ever time..how did you meet?? and what happened etc, I would love to hear it :D xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
first time i met him? i was stuck on stupid w/my dad...like on a sugar high...it ws so surreal. my dad was thekid that day while we were at neverland. he had a party.

i met the other family in 01 at jan's show in vegas...met a fwe of them before in 98so lol...and yes, i was stuck on stupid then, too!

mj belonged to teh world. he was a child of the world and we all loved him. knowing him makes it a bit personal but we cannot say our grief is more than another. we would never be able to ascertain that.

im glad our memories made u smile and im sure bucket is too....where u at, girlee? and i know waun's behind....cdfu

first time i met him? i was stuck on stupid w/my dad...like on a sugar high...it ws so surreal. my dad was thekid that day while we were at neverland. he had a party.

i met the other family in 01 at jan's show in vegas...met a fwe of them before in 98so lol...and yes, i was stuck on stupid then, too!

mj belonged to teh world. he was a child of the world and we all loved him. knowing him makes it a bit personal but we cannot say our grief is more than another. we would never be able to ascertain that.

im glad our memories made u smile and im sure bucket is too....where u at, girlee? and i know waun's behind....cdfu

You all do Michael proud!!!!...:) It not only sounds as though he touched your lives but .......that you touched his too....it sounds as though you brought him as much happiness as he did you..

This is officially the greatest thread of all time. You guys are the greatest! Reading all of this makes the pain a bit less today...

"if u liked his music, u were a friend. if u loved him, u were family. if u grew up w/ him, u were like his child. so we all lost something."

soso deaf that was one of the best things ever said on the board. Thanks for saying that and also saying that we all loved him the same whether we met Michael or not.

Keep the stories coming they're awesome.

And dannilee thanks for sharing your memories...

that's cuz it's true and dunk realized it too...he's ur icon but to us he's family. seeing the fans grieve firsthand, so many reacted like they DID lose family. so yea

I love reading all this.. but shit, Soso Deaf I hardly understand what you're typing... hahaha.

that's cuz it's true and dunk realized it too...he's ur icon but to us he's family. seeing the fans grieve firsthand, so many reacted like they DID lose family. so yea

True. I've never felt such pain and loss since my grandmother died back in 2002. He's always been there. ever since I was six, Michael was always there. no one can understand this but you guys... it hurts but stories like these lift you up! I never got a chance to meet him but reading how you guys met him, it almost feels like I did.

i just miss hiim so much. like, if people knew him, they'd just know that he truly was the best guy. he was a good father and he was very patient. very cool headed when he had to be. im just glad he's at peace and im crying happy tears that we had the honor of knowing the family and having these experiences.

it was fate that brought us together. put him as well as every one in here in our lives. so that's what i go by.

im crying happy tears

I am smiling and crying all at the same time.:doh:.....thanks so much for this thread.....
Today has been a real struggle:(.......Hugs to all of you on here......xxx

Wow! :cry: Thank you guys SO much for sharing all these beautiful memories with us.
You are so lucky! I wish I had met Michael. How amazing for you all to know that you were friends of his. True friends.
Thank you for making him happy!
I'm sad right now, but I'm also happy in a way. Knowing that he had fun and had many friends that he could confide in and laugh with.
:friends: Thank you x

I love reading all this.. but shit, Soso Deaf I hardly understand what you're typing... hahaha.

:rollin: Half the time I don't even think she know either! :lol:

Katie, its wainin!

"Say It Loud!... I'm innocent?" LOL Po Mike!

Aha, when Michael was getting on Paris and he was all bent over with his finger going back and forth...and all Paris was doin was rollin her eyes and lookin away "like, whatever dad!" LOL toooo cute!

looks like she's matured so much waunino! lol now it seems blankito is the one w/ the eye roll. ohhhhhhh chile the looks he was shooting from thebus! omg

and u know dang diggity well dou_kay speaks well. lol

if y'all can't understand what im sayin, just ask for clarification.

cuz if zazu is here, she'll be the nice little hornbill and translate...naw'ma'staaaaaaaaaaaayin? chiiiiile lawd hammercy if wauneeeeekwa can't evenunderstand me...then what is the point?

shut up dookie!

Great thread THANKS A LOT !!!
With your stories it is like almost being there and laughing with you.
also very fresh and real reflections on MJ

that reminds me of how with my sister we were young girls
studied like hell to get a decent job and have money to travel to LA ;)

I can only repeat the things others wrote.
Thank you so much for sharing these memories.

God you are so lucky...

well i reckon theboard can be considered an atmosphere, right? people are so different when u meet them in public however, shannon's told me that i talk teh same way that i type so maybe im the oddball in that example.

fan parties are usually so fake. well i mean i don't think they'llbe that way now considering, but the ones ive always gone to, people act like ur best friend cuz they know they've been wonky to u on the net. it's eerie.

but i ohpe now fan parties will share the memory of mj

oh daniilee, he's happy. that's the only t hing i can take from this. times during the trial, he was so sad and tired and put on such a brave face for the fans....

they gave him the strength every morning to fight those lies and then at teh ranch, before going in, gave him the strength to leave the bullshit outside those gates and be a father to his children. so for that, he was greatful. but just tired

it was always him. never anyone else, always michael jackson. but he's got his angel wings now.

the world seems a whole lot dimmer but we all know paradise has just gotten loads brighter. it's what he deserved. he wasn't made for this world. we all knew that. his heart, his voice, his dance, everything made him stand out. we were to have him only but a short time and in that short time he made waves like no one else. like no other entity.

and let that be his legacy. he was theman who told everyone to change the world, heal the world, and start with urself.

Sorry if this is a weird question, but what did michael smell like? When ever I see pictures of him I always imagine that he smelled like flowers. And I love all these little stories, I'm happy for you guys who knew him.

looks like she's matured so much waunino! lol now it seems blankito is the one w/ the eye roll. ohhhhhhh chile the looks he was shooting from thebus! omg

and u know dang diggity well dou_kay speaks well. lol

if y'all can't understand what im sayin, just ask for clarification.

cuz if zazu is here, she'll be the nice little hornbill and translate...naw'ma'staaaaaaaaaaaayin? chiiiiile lawd hammercy if wauneeeeekwa can't evenunderstand me...then what is the point?

shut up dookie!

Ok....CLARIFICATION!

Wow I discovered this thread for the first time today. Judging from the thread title, I thought it was about the funny things Mike said.

Thank you all for sharing the precious memories. I will come to this thread whenever I feel really depressed. I know I can get strength to carry on just by reading all these wonderful stories.

Thank so much for sharing your experiences, especially you danniilee. So sweet.
I feel jealous (in a good way) but also your stories make me be at peace, now I know that Mike met some of the best fans that he had and he knew we loved him. And I never doubted him when he said he loves us.
I never met Michael but over the years the impression that I have formed of him is very much like you described him. He was so much fun and just a regular normal guy.
When I was younger I believed that he was like this goody-goody guy, never swore, or anything ..but you can keep the true Mike alive because you saw him the way he really was.
I don't know how I would have behaved if I had met him. I've never been one of those screaming, crying fans.. I would have probably been just speechless and said something really stupid and stuttered. :D

What's the story behind the headline? "No, no...Black people got big butts!"

ok mj was scolding paris and she was rolling her eyes at him. embarassed.

after the fam service, the kids and grandparents went home on a bus. blanket was giving the stink eye to the photographers.

im zazu...from lion king cuz i always kill the fun by being responsible. and zazu is a hornbill.

raingirl, it's something mj told martin bashir in the outtakes u didn't c but were shown in court

im zazu...from lion king cuz i always kill the fun by being responsible. and zazu is a hornbill.

raingirl, it's something mj told martin bashir in the outtakes u didn't c but were shown in court[/QUOTE]

ok stupid questions because I know they would not show the parts that made MJ look good, but there are other outtakes from the martin b supposed interview?

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your memories. When I read your posts, he becomes "real", more like I have imagined him to be. Its also so sad, because like Danniilee say: he was a GOOD man. He did so many good things, and I just wished he had been apreciated more for what he did while living. I wish the media would have shown that, instead of continusly presenting all kinds of bullshit, thinking that is what people want. People also want the good stories, want to hear something that gives them hope, and meaning in life. I guess its just that bad stories are easier to write- more payoff for less work........

He seemed like a fun guy to be around, and also with so many layers in his personality. Fun, intelligent, goofy, brilliant, and with an ability to realy SEE children- like he did with Daniilee, sitting up in that tree. Thats not something everyone would take the time to do. I have never thought he was perfect- just a very, very good man wanting to do a difference.

Thanks for sharing...and I feel that I am slowly getting over the need to "investigate" by reading this thread and others. All I hope for is that some justice will come out of this. Michael is at peace, I hope. All I really can do, is to take his message and his example as an inspiration for my life, and continue to celebarate him- and his life.

Another thing; I bet you made him laugh! Thats a great gift!:tease:
I am happy that people like you were around, because you gave him what I think we all would have liked to give him; a feeling that he was loved, and that people were not all bad and corrupt.

SoSo: I understand about one third of what you write- but I get the big picture ( I think?). English is my second language.. But don`t adjust how you write- its funny, and its you. Its almost like I can hear how you sound like in "real life:D

SoSo: I understand about one third of what you write- but I get the big picture ( I think?). English is my second language.. But don`t adjust how you write- its funny, and its you. Its almost like I can hear how you sound like in "real life:D
I was gonna say the same. I've always enjoyed your post soso :)

let me just say that shannon has said that i write the way i talk and she's never heard of anyone doing that before! Lol

Back