Off the Wall or Invincible?

Off the Wall or Invincible?

• Off the Wall

Votes: 233 59.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 162 41.0%

• Total voters
off the wall for sure,even tho invincible was a good album

michael was young and vibrant and on the cusp of becoming what is-the king of pop/rock/and soul and this album introduced the world to a grown and sexy michael lol

the sings were amazing and even now, they sound fresh and new
plus he was soooooooooo cute during that era...too bad i wasnt around back then

Off The Wall had some classics like DSTYGE, Rock With You and Off The Wall but I still prefer Invincible.

I prefer Invincible ^^ It's my favourite album because I found it very mature and with new way to do music ^^

Argghh... that was tough cause i love both records for different reasons.
Had to go with old school though cause i was a teen with a mad Michael crush and when OTW came out i was first one to get my hands on that album. My friends and i had a blast playing that record over and over we definitely couldnt stop till we got enough : )
Even as a kid i understood this record was a masterpiece and as others have pointed out here it still sounds just as good today. It was a mature SEXY Michael puttin the world on notice like im here and im rasing the bar...
Oh and lets not forget how gorgeous he was singing Rock With You- he never looked so happy and joyful so young and simply beautiful.
Ok having said all that i do love Invincible. Michael still standing and showing how strong he was. So complex so much range of emotion. Still sexy but more
sophisticated. Love them both!

Back