Official Charts Thread For ''Michael''

Well, you can't compare the holiday season sale to Halloween sale.

"Michael" might be selling as many or more copies than This is it did in October (on itunes & amazon), but because holiday sales are a lot higher, he is down on the charts when compared to a dead season .

He has been in the top 10 for over a week, since the oprah show...so it's anyone's guess how many copies he has sold in the past week.

And lastly, MJ's album is being sold in drugstores, very unusual places....so we won't really know how he is performing until HDD tomorrow afternoon.

MJ is up, now #3 on itunes. Anyone's watching the Lisa Marie interview? any "Michael" ads?

Drugstores?! WTH? Why? They must think Michael is like a drug! :lol:

I can't see Boyle selling more than 238K next week. Same for Taylor. I think MJ will be # 1...but I was hoping for a HUGE 1st week sale.

Anyone went to a Best Buy or a Walmart this afternoon? I am curious to know how he is performing there.

I'm going to Best Buy later tonight :)
Should I ask the cashiers on how it's performing or something?
What exactly do you wanna know?

Canadian I-Tunes Single Charts:

Another Day: #193
Hollywood Tonight: #161
Monster: #67
Hold My Hand: #58
Hold My Hand: #20

Oh no, they have probably promised to those Akon, 50 and Lenny that they will be singles. That's not very good because people like 'Hollywood Tonight' the most so they should release what people like?

Wow, MICHAEL has been #1 in Germany i-tunes for 4 days now!

Monster will be the next single, I've been told this by my own personal source in Sony.

WELL done, Sony: let's hope MONSTER is released on radio starting this week.:clapping:

Drugstores?! WTH? Why? They must think Michael is like a drug! :lol:

Lol... the drugstores are more like convenient stores or mini supermarkets. there are pharmacy, snacks, groceries, cosmetics, household items, cards, etc... i actually like the fact that michael's albums are selling at "drug stores" like household items...

Wow, MICHAEL has been #1 in Germany i-tunes for 4 days now!

Monster will be the next single, I've been told this by my own personal source in Sony.

Go Germany.

Monster is great. And could do well as a single.

I just feel (due to the Cascio controversy) they should go for HT, AD og BTM.

I just hope more than 2 more singles are released. - 3 singles from Michael is way to few.

Germany iTunes (songs)
7. Hold My Hand (single)
27. Hold My Hand
92. Monster :woohoo:
106. (I Can't Make It) Another Day
177. Behind The Mask
191. Hollywood Tonight
201. Breaking News
209. Much Too Soon
297. Keep Your Head Up

France iTunes (songs)
5. Hold My Hand (single)
96. Hold My Hand
113. Monster :woohoo:
264. Much Too Soon

He was #1 on the I Tunes pop chart, but it's Take That now. The frustrating thing is that their album came out on Nov 15th.
Some of the boycott fans have been leaving bad reviews with 1* ratings...

He was #1 on the I Tunes pop chart, but it's Take That now. The frustrating thing is that their album came out on Nov 15th.
Some of the boycott fans have been leaving bad reviews with 1* ratings...

Honestly these people sicken me, their ignorance is doing damage to Michaels legacy.

Yeah I know, it's like nothings ever straightforward. Always some controversy, I don't think this album is in the same league as Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad or Dangerous but still gave it a 5* rating as it's Mike! I want it to do really well here in the UK. It deserves to, like someone tweeted recently. Mike at 75% is better then anyone else at 100%.

Last edited:
Lol... the drugstores are more like convenient stores or mini supermarkets. there are pharmacy, snacks, groceries, cosmetics, household items, cards, etc... i actually like the fact that michael's albums are selling at "drug stores" like household items...

Well, I actually see it because it IS a household item. Like you can't keep your mind without it and if you clean or repair your car the result is much better if listening Michael at the same time. It's like a dust remover.

Well, I actually see it because it IS a household item. Like you can't keep your mind without it and if you clean or repair your car the result is much better if listening Michael at the same time. It's like a dust remover.

Lol... I do houseworks, such as washing dishes, while listening to Michael. May be they should put Michael's albums next to the detergents. :D

Go Germany.

Monster is great. And could do well as a single.

I just feel (due to the Cascio controversy) they should go for HT, AD og BTM.

I just hope more than 2 more singles are released. - 3 singles from Michael is way to few.
Forget controversy, people everywhere obviously love "Monster". IMO it's fantastic song. Great lyrics, beautiful melodies, good rap by 50 and one and only THE GREATEST - Michael Jackson. :)

It must be next single. I really hope that smooth's source is correct.

^ Monster is the most successful song off the album in EVERY country not including HMH. It's got up to #67 in Canada! Imagine if it's released as a single! It will be amazing.

I can personally say that EVERY person I've talked to loves Monster, and cites it among their most favorite tracks on the album. These are non fans, general public... the same people that will make it #1. My advice= release it to radio next week and make the single available by New Years.

I can personally say that EVERY person I've talked to loves Monster, and cites it among their most favorite tracks on the album. These are non fans, general public... the same people that will make it #1. My advice= release it to radio next week and make the single available by New Years.
Yeah! :clapping:

agggggggggggg!!!
I am still waiting for my album to arrive!!!!!!
I am tired of this!!! I am trying my best to avoid the online stream, but this is simply going to far!!!!!

:angry:

Silly AMAZON!!!!! :angry:

MICHAEL IS # 2 ON ITUNES..BOTH IN CANADA & THE US. We can do better than that MJfans...

Ok, yesterday and the days before there was a huge discussion about Take That and all that, but to be honest, I think the real danger for "Michael" is Rihanna. First, she is known world wide (Take That are "local", mainly UK), and her new music is quite fresh and cheerful. And she is doing a great promotion.

In fact, I see her album is number one in UK iTunes, while TT are 3 and MJ is 4.

Whatever, the album seems to be doing well :)

Different sources are showing different positions.. which one is the "right" one?

Back