'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

My Opus with a bunch of my other MJ crap! :D

12012010004.jpg

MJ's CRAP?? sweetie, that's not crap are treasures!!

just started to open mine..and discovered this. got pissed and packed it back.lol

It seems that the last Opuses are damaged ...

Maybe the marks of their journey after come and go here and there. Sorry yourss is damaged :( what are you going to do?

Sorry, I mean crap as in stuff! Not in the bad way :)

:D stuff reads better :D LOL

I didn't find any damages on the book (yet),
only the red cover has some splintered letters, it kinda bothers me
but I think I'm gonna deal with it, because I don't have any nerves left to return it:(

I can't believe it. We paid so much for this luxury, unique, one of a kind, fitting tribute, special, carefully crafted, timely, full of surprises, with oustanding technology, completely revised and MJ Estatate approved books.

Basically, the Opus met ALL the requisites we as MJ fans would have expected.

So.... How did they manage to spoil it? :angry:

My Opus with a bunch of my other MJ crap! :D

12012010004.jpg

Meet the family Opus :p

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

What a family your Opus has!!! Did he like it there or does it still miss the friends it made while at France? -_-

I seriously wonder where my Opus could be. Cancún, maybe? Naaa... Dany would already have it.

Fairy Opus has been busy lately, and here are some happy fans

fairywithwand.gif

Mine has just arrived I am glad to say in fine condition and I am very pleased with it. Although hurts too much to look properly.

well the people at opus kept their word MY OPUS ARRIVED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

will let you guys know what i think tommorow night :)

soooo happy !

:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS, FRIENDS!!!!

When MJ fans are happy, we are all happy.
I am really and honestly delighted to see your excitement. It makes the wait a bit less difficult ;)

The more I read about this the more I am sure that we all have been majorly duped.

im so happy and im still actually see my opus, but he has checked it over with a fine tooth comb and say there is absolutely no damage to the book whatsoever, a beautiful piece. He bought it for me and said , worth every penny and would have paid more !

cant wait till tonite when i see it !!!

will i need hankies ? lol

im so happy and im still actually see my opus, but he has checked it over with a fine tooth comb and say there is absolutely no damage to the book whatsoever, a beautiful piece. He bought it for me and said , worth every penny and would have paid more !

cant wait till tonite when i see it !!!

will i need hankies ? lol

I got emotional just browsing thru the book, looking at all the beautiful pictures. When I tried to read some of the tributes I immediately started getting teary and had to stop. :cry: So yeah, if you're going to read the book I suggest you have a pile of hankies at reach, lol.

I got emotional just browsing thru the book, looking at all the beautiful pictures. When I tried to read some of the tributes I immediately started getting teary and had to stop. :cry: So yeah, if you're going to read the book I suggest you have a pile of hankies at reach, lol.

That's sad :(

It seems that the last Opuses are damaged ...

Maybe the marks of their journey after come and go here and there. Sorry yourss is damaged :( what are you going to do?

LOL
well my damage is inside..it is i think not journey damage but it came out like this from the fabric. they did not put material on that part (from the red material) so i can see the white cardboard...
i will make better photos and send to Opus..and ask for a new one. hope it will work

i am wondering if anyone has an email address for opus that they have successfully had a reply with?
i have sent soooooooooo many emails, but never one reply. :( they suck.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

What a family your Opus has!!! Did he like it there or does it still miss the friends it made while at France? -_-

I seriously wonder where my Opus could be. Cancún, maybe? Naaa... Dany would already have it.

If our Opuses are tanning themselves, thy must be at the Riviera Francesa heehee

i am wondering if anyone has an email address for opus that they have successfully had a reply with?
i have sent soooooooooo many emails, but never one reply. :( they suck.

I wonder the same!!!
I wish to have an answer, at least a "don't bother us", "we don't know" or "stop fulling our inbox" SOMETHING!!!!
tuzki_011.gif

I think I'm lucky I received an undamaged Opus and I'm really happy with it.
The way they are handling things kinda suck though. I was really looking forward to the Reality feature. Then I got an email that it will be online and now we have to print out our own reality card, instead of the nice one they showed in their movie.......

And they would send everyone who got their Opus too late and ordered in september the limited printed card. Reading all your stories hear, it seems as if that card is used as a we'd-like-to-make-it-up present. And they've probably ordered a planeload because they knew things were gonna suck......

Still happy with my Opus though hahaha. My mother saw it and she knows nothing about Michael..... So I was going throuhg it and she says: Wow he was a very handsome man. LMAO.

I wonder the same!!!
I wish to have an answer, at least a "don't bother us", "we don't know" or "stop fulling our inbox" SOMETHING!!!!
tuzki_011.gif

yes.
Another day gone and NO single news/info from them.
I tell you: I am JUST ABOUT to call this guys to have my order cancelled. I am just about to do it, this has gone too far :angry:

I think I'm lucky I received an undamaged Opus and I'm really happy with it.

Sure you are lucky! And double:

Lucky it came undamaged.

... and lucky you received it.

-_-

awww PCR. could you try using 'voipcheap' or something? it would be much cheaper for you to call opus in london then. you need to know what is going on.

i was also wondering, did anyone get that artwork that was promised to them as compensation for late delivery?

yes.
Another day gone and NO single news/info from them.
I tell you: I am JUST ABOUT to call this guys to have my order cancelled. I am just about to do it, this has gone too far :angry:

Keep the Faith PCR babe... it will be worth all the stress when you get it. xxxxx

I received mine Last Friday!! I love it, hope you all receive it soon!!!

well i finally had a look at it...... and oh my god it is incredible and yeah eh..... HEAVY MUCH ? lol

but it is exquisite, a work of art that i will treasure forever :)

its like having a little piece of Michael.

will take some photos and post later once ive placed it hehe

Hi there
I have a confession about i really hope im not the only one but i havent been able to look at my opus been sitting there way before xmas,i still cant believe anything and im in so much pain and numb by it all,i just wanted to see if anyone else has done this,i love michael so much but this is so hard,i want to be like i used to be a huge fan play his music,watched his dvds,look at his books,everything that was to do with michael i was there,but since 25 june that all change,i just breakdown all the time, i cant listen to his music or anything i feel like i am not a true fan anymore and that breaks me into bits as i love michael more then then words can say,and with this opus mu god before all this i would i been looking at it everyday and smiling at the pictures and everything,but for me everything is so different,i have got to open my book at some point to check for damages and that but its so hard........sorry guys hope i dont get shouted at though i just wanted to be honest as i love this board to bits :cry: xoxo

Hi there
I have a confession about i really hope im not the only one but i havent been able to look at my opus been sitting there way before xmas,i still cant believe anything and im in so much pain and numb by it all,i just wanted to see if anyone else has done this,i love michael so much but this is so hard,i want to be like i used to be a huge fan play his music,watched his dvds,look at his books,everything that was to do with michael i was there,but since 25 june that all change,i just breakdown all the time, i cant listen to his music or anything i feel like i am not a true fan anymore and that breaks me into bits as i love michael more then then words can say,and with this opus mu god before all this i would i been looking at it everyday and smiling at the pictures and everything,but for me everything is so different,i have got to open my book at some point to check for damages and that but its so hard........sorry guys hope i dont get shouted at though i just wanted to be honest as i love this board to bits :cry: xoxo

i totally understand you !
i am the same with my Opus..i mainly checked it only to see if it has damages (and sadly it does have... ). But it is too painful to look at it. So hard to treasure anything because Michael is not here anymore..so...

i have not been able to listen to him since June 25 either (except for the songs i heard in the TII).

do not say you are not a true fan, we all grieve differently. I really hope one day we will be able to listen to him again like before without crying like crazy. :(

i totally understand you !
i am the same with my Opus..i mainly checked it only to see if it has damages (and sadly it does have... ). But it is too painful to look at it. So hard to treasure anything because Michael is not here anymore..so...

i have not been able to listen to him since June 25 either (except for the songs i heard in the TII).

do not say you are not a true fan, we all grieve differently. I really hope one day we will be able to listen to him again like before without crying like crazy. :(

Thankyou kath for the hugs and agnes i am so glad i am not alone,ur post made me cry,im just not who i was,my life is pretty bad and michael was the only thing that made sense and brought me back from how i was feeling,for me everything is still unreal,dont believe it at all and i thought in some way buying the opus might help me but its just stuck on a shelf all in its box had it since before xmas,i got to check it for damage but i just cant open it :cry:,i have brought everything i can things i hadnt already got like books and dvds but even those i have put in my michael cupboard and havent even looked at them,i just feel in myself im not a true fan as i look on this board and see how many ppl r smiling cause of michael and happly listen to his music and just being what i would say a true fan,that use to be me but now not,i have always said i was a michael fan even when i was an egg :cry: :(,somehow i got to open this opus but i dont know how without breaking down,thanks for all u said big big hugs xoxo

Aw PCR. :( I so hope you get it soon.

Keep the Faith PCR babe... it will be worth all the stress when you get it. xxxxx

Oh, thank you so much, friends!
I am really angry :angry:, but at the same time, all your comments make me realize I can't wait this opportunity, I have already waited for so long.

awww PCR. could you try using 'voipcheap' or something? it would be much cheaper for you to call opus in london then. you need to know what is going on.

Owww... I didn't know about this one. I'll try. Not free to Chile, but I'll try ;-) Thank you very much for the suggestion!

Oh, yes, and so far, being 15:34, January 14, 2010, no info from Opus yet.
Whatever...

I've not read any of mine either. I looked through at the pics, but that's it. It's ok, the Opus will still be there when we're ready. :hug:

Back