'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

Re: How many of you pre-ordered the OPUS book already?

It's a bit pricey. If I had known about it earlier, I might've bought fewer magazines than I did. I guess I'll try to file it under "text book money.":D

Did it last week, and they have already charged my card for it... I cant wait :)

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) Will Pop With Photos, Tributes

I don't think you literally JUST send your credit card details to that address. I reckon that if you go through the Opus website there will be some sort or booking form/order procedure which will include you having to send your details through that email.

I would prefer to do it through Ticketmaster though. Seriously, they're no good but at least they are secure and you know where you stand with them. I've ordered mine with them and I am confident that my money is safe with them (I'm the same with everyone else having to wait for ages ref refunds etc...)

my mums getting me this as my main christmas present so im hoping she's ordered it :)

I wish someone would give it to me for Christmas! Would make a great gift!!

I wish somebody would buy it for my bday. Everyone I know should buy it for me together! One big awesome present!

Re: 'Official Michael Jackson Opus'(BooK) Will Pop With Photos, Tributes

I got a response to my email on georaphical challenges...to call them..

Times offer - Opus for £90 inc P&P

Hi guys,

There was an article in the Times supplement, Times 2, last week about John Landis, and it included a coupon for the official Opus for £75 + £15 P&P = £90 total. Saving £35 on the standard pre-order price. The offer is referred to in their online article here http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article6812872.ece

I've just ordered over the phone quoting the Times offer and it was fine, they take the money off your card 7 days before it's dispatched like normal.

(Summary of) Terms & Conditions:
OFFER ENDS 30th SEPTEMBER 2009

ONLY VALID TO UK READERS OF THE TIMES

14 DAYS TO RETURN IT IF NOT SATISFIED

Any other questions just call and ask them - 0845 2712134 and quote 'MJ Opus' and The Times

Sorry for not posting this sooner but brought the paper on a road trip to Manchester Pride and the paper got left in my friend's car so only just got it back. Hopefully some of you struggling to afford the Opus can get it now.

Cheers.

Dave

Times-Opus.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Times offer - Opus for £90 inc P&P

is it for uk citizens only?

Thanks for that- just ordered it. What a saving!!

Excellent. Just ordered it.
The book should be received by 16th December.

Great offer! Thanks so much for scanning the offer. I've just ordered it. Hubby will go nuts but I don't care!

OMFG, I've already pre-ordered mine from ticketmaster for £125 though?!
Can I get a refund?

whats the phone number please ?

Man, I wish I knew about this sooner. :( I hope more people can order it now!

im on the phone to tmaster now....

damn, if the US gets a coupon I will be pissed because I just bought mine about 2-3hrs ago..

Oh wow thanks for posting this.I so want this book but couldn't afford the original price.
Thank you Thank you :flowers:

i can't get a refund :cry:

I knew I should have waited longer!!! Uhh I'm so annoyed!

OMFG, I've already pre-ordered mine from ticketmaster for £125 though?!
Can I get a refund?

Sorry about that, wish I could have posted it sooner for you. Maybe phone up ticket-master and say you thought you were getting the Times offer but have been over charged? Worth a try!

I bet they start wondering why they're suddenly getting a flood of orders a week after the article lol. Don't blame me in case they cancel mine :D

i can't get a refund :cry:

I knew I should have waited longer!!! Uhh I'm so annoyed!

Aw I know :better:...I'm so skint but ordered it anyway on my credit card. Man, it sucks. :(

I've just been on the phone to T-Master and they said it's not possible to refund... something to do with having taken the money out of my account already/sent off my order... *anything for Michael*

-tries to stay calm-

I wish you hadn't posted this article! It's not fair on the rest of us who've already pre ordered it! lol

when does this offer end? i'd like to purchase it as soon as i can.

Have checked T&Cs, and it says

OFFER ENDS 30th SEPTEMBER 2009

ONLY VALID TO UK READERS OF THE TIMES

14 DAYS TO RETURN IT IF NOT SATISFIED

Any other questions just call and ask them - 0845 2712134 and quote 'MJ Opus' and The Times

Will put the above in the first post!

Back