'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

yeah, it says they will try again tomorrow, but I have to go out again. :mello: Gonna leave huge note on my door. LEAVE WITH NEIGHBOUR!!!!!!! :lol:

depends where you are you can call them and if they are near by they someones let you pick up from there depo as they are 24hrs as long as you have ID - ive done it before for other things ive missed n needed urgently

just got my opus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooow bigger than i expected and alot heavier lol. love it :)

I knew it would be that heavy, but I didn't know how BIG it would be....I think it'd break my coffee table...SO, still not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet!

My Opus should have been shipped on the 17th. But the Fedex tracking hasn't been updated yet and yesterday I received an email that deliveries to Holland have been delayed and will not arrive before christmas..........

Same here! My FedEx tracking page didn't change apart from the fact that the "estimated shipping date" disappeared...

I hope to get it next week... Or even tomorrow! :clapping:

My Opus should have been shipped on the 17th. But the Fedex tracking hasn't been updated yet and yesterday I received an email that deliveries to Holland have been delayed and will not arrive before christmas..........

Same here. I am wondering if it is just FedEx pages not being updated, or the Opus not having moved from that location at all.

I live in the Netherlands aswell so I was somewhat relieved hearing people saw locations such as England or Paris on the FedEx page. Atleast it is getting closer. But mine still hasnt moved an inch, it seems..

I just received mine 5 minutes ago. (I'm in Canada)
My parents won't let me open it until Christmas, how brutal. :(
It's screaming at me...:p

Argh, I got an email saying I won't receive my opus until after Christmas. That's just annoying, as I ordered it well in advance. :(

Congrats to all who got theirs already and good luck for tomorrow for those that are still waiting... its well worth i can tell you. where the heck i'm gonna put it though is another matter.

Congrats to all who got theirs already and good luck for tomorrow for those that are still waiting... its well worth i can tell you. where the heck i'm gonna put it though is another matter.

yeah Clair glad you got yours... :clap: mine came yesterday as well - just sitting on my step. It is currently staring at me from inside the box... I can hear it... Open me... OPEN Meeeeeeee - :sigh: but so far I have held out... I wanna be like a kid on Christmas day... and I am hoping it will keep me happy that day... As well I like reading what everyone is saying about theirs... :)

come on Santa Day...

Lorraine put all your neighbours on alert for tomorrow!

i received my tracking code this afternoon, and i've just checked and it says at at 6.59pm my Opus was at Marston Gate Southern Hub :clapping::clapping:, which according to Google Maps is just north of Stafford and about 3 hours from where i live.

I'm now pretty sure i'll get it tommorow - which is fantastic because i finished for Christmas today and i'll be home all day!! I'll be up early in the morning! :punk::punk::punk:

I managed to get some cotton gloves too, they were £2.50 from Boots :yes:

I just checked my tracking details and it said consignment data received...what does that mean? Anyone know? :unsure:

I finally got mine today, its amazing. But what about the whole video thing?

For people like me sitting waiting for the past few days, here's a little incentive boost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7AZPtuONE

:D

loved the video like a little kid getting a present soo excited - is it just me or did anyone else not tear the gold opus sticker on the outter packaging i opened mine from the top and bottom then got my mum to slide it down wile i help the book :cheeky:

I finally got mine today, its amazing. But what about the whole video thing?

We gotta wait untill jan and its looking like just a thing we print out

I just checked my tracking details and it said consignment data received...what does that mean? Anyone know? :unsure:

consignment basically means to give some else the info / rights to deal with something or to take something over... in basic terms... so maybe that means they have the info to transfer it over to who is delivering it to you??? very cryptic

Mine said that from about 2pm until 7pm, but then it got updated with hub information. Keep checking and it should update soon enough :D

Ah ok, thankyou! :D

EDIT: It's at Marston Gate hub too lol! Yay! Progress at last lol!

I knew Parcelforce would be delivering my Opus (checked with the Times people) today so I rang them last night to see if I could collect it from their depot in Exeter as I work just around the corner. Unfortunately they said I couldn't as they had to try & deliver it so they wasted a journey to my home address where no-one was in & now I have to wait until tomorrow when they will attempt delivery again (I'm not moving from my house until it arrives)! So frustrating!!!

Mine is at marston gate too! Our opus' are on a journey together guys! :D I think you'll find it'll change again if you check it first thing in the morning..they'll be traveling through the night as well :)

well my daughter and me have very carefully looked through it and its just amazing, i'm so glad i spent out on it.
Only thing is...my daughter who is only 10 but already a big MJ fan asked ....
"mum,will this be mine when your dead?"...
:ermm:
BEAUTIFUL.jpg

i know it's wrong.. but that is funny lol kids say such inappropriate/funny/strange things sometimes! hehe bless her!

Back