'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

I finally got my Opus!! But, 2 pages haven't been separated properly so I'll have to cut them apart. Think I'll ring them.

UK FANS - if you're wanting an Opus book cheaper than the RRP you may be in luck...

I received my Opus a couple of days ago but was confused when the delivery man came to the door with two giant boxes tied together. At first i thought that maybe the book came in two seperate boxes (one for the book and the other for the case) but when i opened them i realised that they'd sent me TWO Opus books. So, i contacted the company and they confirmed that they had put me down for a quantity of two by mistake but had only charged me for one. Now, here's the fab part - instead of sending someone out to come and pick up the extra book, the company said i could keep it! :wild:

So, i'm now left with an extra Opus that i don't need. If anyone in the UK wants to buy it from me please feel free to send me a PM and we'll go from there :)

i got mine today!! Its HUGE..! lol soo beautiful tho, but difficult to look through with only one glove! I have no clue where i am going to put it!

:clapping:

UK FANS - if you're wanting an Opus book cheaper than the RRP you may be in luck...

I received my Opus a couple of days ago but was confused when the delivery man came to the door with two giant boxes tied together. At first i thought that maybe the book came in two seperate boxes (one for the book and the other for the case) but when i opened them i realised that they'd sent me TWO Opus books. So, i contacted the company and they confirmed that they had put me down for a quantity of two by mistake but had only charged me for one. Now, here's the fab part - instead of sending someone out to come and pick up the extra book, the company said i could keep it! :wild:

So, i'm now left with an extra Opus that i don't need. If anyone in the UK wants to buy it from me please feel free to send me a PM and we'll go from there :)

That's great! Congratulations! :clapping:

For people like me sitting waiting for the past few days, here's a little incentive boost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE7AZPtuONE

:D

I JUST ONE MY OPUS!!!!!!!!!!
6184ceba.gif

UK FANS Now, here's the fab part - instead of sending someone out to come and pick up the extra book, the company said i could keep it! :wild:

Shock.gif

what????? YOu must be the luckiest ever!!!!! Two OPUS???? One for free????? Two sent by mistake??? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGEST CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

If I was there, I will buy it and cancell my order with Opus, but I can't (I live in Chile).

wwowowwwww.... that is THE story!!!!

bravo-2.gif

Got my opus about a couple of hours ago, all I can say is wow! :D it's so heavy and beautiful! :D

My FedEx tracking page still didn't change. I hope that I will receive the book early next week... Some fans from Germany see some progress on the tracking page, I do not....

i got mine today. lucky i got it at all because our road is covered in an inch of ice and the delivery man refused to come up the path, he just stood gripping onto the fence outside. lol he then left, with his van sliding down the road. eek. he even threatened he'd be having xmas dinner with us the road was so bad lol

anyway, i love the book :D but i want my other glove and reality card.

I am from HONG KONG!!
I finally got my Opus today!!!!

1 glove, no card and no fedex code ever received!

But it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo huge and heavy!!!

Congrats Fiona and those who got it!!!

It's Christmas Eve now in Beijing, but I have neither FedEx number nor update email....feeling neglected...

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

I've got mine :D:D:D:D

It came about 12.30 just as I was about to go into town, I haven't rushed so fast around Tesco in my life in order to get back home :clapping:

I've just had a quick flick through but i'm afraid to touch it! :doh: I'm going to wrap it up now and open it propertly tommorow. It's a christmas present for myself :wild:

I got off the phone today to FedEx, I won't see it until Jan4th even though it was shipped yesterday. I can't blame them though, only Opus.

At least it's on the way. Opus will get it after from me after Christmas though.

One more day til I can open it! :D
Can't actually believe I've had the willpower to stop myself from opening it :)

Finally got mine this morning but haven't had time to read through it yet. I got back home and my mum just said to me 'what the bloody hell did you order?' and there and behold there it was!

WOW, now THAT is what I call a Christmas miracle! :clapping:

Finally got mine this morning but haven't had time to read through it yet. I got back home and my mum just said to me 'what the bloody hell did you order?' and there and behold there it was!

hahaha! exact same thing my mum said to me! :)

i got mine today.

I've got mine :D:D:D:D

One more day til I can open it! :D

Finally got mine this morning

Mine came a couple hrs ago via FedEx.

Oh, friends, biggest congratulations and hugs to all of you who already have your Opus. I do hope you will enjoy every inch of it... and this has many inches, so you'll have great fun :D

Me? No single information from Opus. Absolutely nothing and it is not going to arrive to me any soon. I asked them to send the package to my office and today the office is close... So I just didn't get it. Simple as that.

I am dissapointed about this, but.... I still understand I just have to wait and that the book should eventually come. Many fans don't even have the chance to buy it, so I must try hard to be possitive. I must try.

I just wish they will give me at least some feedback... anything. Some of you have already been informed you will receive it later... but South America? No single information. It's always the same, they just don't care about us. They can't deny it now.

Anyway. PLEASE ENJOY YOUR OPUS!!!!

Mine arrived at about midday - had a voicemail from my mum to say it had come! I picked it up on my way home from work and my boyfriend and I decided we couldn't wait until tomorrow to open it so we've looked at half of it and looking at the rest tomorrow. All I can say is.. WOW x

My dad and boyfriend sat down with me and looked at the WHOLE thing with me...We didn't read anything, but I was impressed that they were SO interested...My boyfriend was especially interested in the David Blaine blurb in there..He thought it was cool they knew each other...And, my dad was quite impressed that there was a pic of Mike with Fred Astaire....

I got off the phone today to FedEx, I won't see it until Jan4th even though it was shipped yesterday. I can't blame them though, only Opus.

At least it's on the way. Opus will get it after from me after Christmas though.
I guess that would be the same in my case.. My tracking says its in the international hub since 7:30am this morning.

Back