'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

yeah! bless her lol... i told her if shes lucky it may be hers one day but if she ever sells it i'll haunt her..:lmao:

well my daughter and me have very carefully looked through it and its just amazing, i'm so glad i spent out on it.
Only thing is...my daughter who is only 10 but already a big MJ fan asked ....
"mum,will this be mine when your dead?"...
:ermm:
BEAUTIFUL.jpg

Don't tell her yes, she's probably planning something as we speak hahahaha

Claire, you have a cute daughter... :lol:

You're really cool too! I wished my Mommy is a MJ fan too but she doesn't care too much about music. My Dad is more of the music fan in my family...

Aw thanks Myserenity5..hey, your mum cool too, we cant all be MJ fans.
My girl has no choice but to love MJ, its the only music she hears lol... i am lucky that my kids accept my obsession though.

Ahhh I want one so bad! If I were to get it in about 6 months time, do you guys reckon the price will go up or down by then?

ok..apart from my daughter wanting me to have an early demise my legs have gone numb, i been sat for over an hour with Opus on my legs ... i don't think i can walk now...

What membership card are they talking about? I didnt recieve anything like that, I dont think.

I got my tracking number today but it was scanned at Marston Gate Southern hub at 7:15pm.. I doubt it will get to Ireland and be delivered by tmr evening :(

I got my tracking number today but it was scanned at Marston Gate Southern hub at 7:15pm.. I doubt it will get to Ireland and be delivered by tmr evening :(

I'm in the EXACT same position as you. They'll probably get them to Dublin tomorrow, but they won't get them couriered until the 27th or after.... :(

I got my MJ Opus today and I am totally overwhelmed. It is huge, it is beautiful, it will be a treasure forever. I didn't expect to get it this soon, I was shaking so bad trying to get it in the house, It is huge!!! I'm sure I acted like a small child on Christmas morning. As I unpacked it I was shaking like a fool:) Once I opened it I was so amazed at the beauty of it. I've spent the last two hours going throught it (I haven't read the articles yet) I've gone back and forth between laughing, smiling and yes here came the tears again. Michael was the MOST beautiful, amazing man with a heart of gold and a soul of pure love. I wasn't sure about spending that amount of money but it is the best purchase I have EVER made. I am so glad I have all these memories to enjoy until I get to meet him in heaven!

Ahhh I want one so bad! If I were to get it in about 6 months time, do you guys reckon the price will go up or down by then?

The price should not change, but you can never tell with these people!!!!

I got my MJ Opus today and I am totally overwhelmed. It is huge, it is beautiful, it will be a treasure forever. I didn't expect to get it this soon, I was shaking so bad trying to get it in the house, It is huge!!! I'm sure I acted like a small child on Christmas morning. As I unpacked it I was shaking like a fool:) Once I opened it I was so amazed at the beauty of it. I've spent the last two hours going throught it (I haven't read the articles yet) I've gone back and forth between laughing, smiling and yes here came the tears again. Michael was the MOST beautiful, amazing man with a heart of gold and a soul of pure love. I wasn't sure about spending that amount of money but it is the best purchase I have EVER made. I am so glad I have all these memories to enjoy until I get to meet him in heaven!

Your post just gave me tears....:better: I feel the same way when looking at my Opus...

Mine has been delivered today as well but I won't get to see it for a month. At least I have it now, yay.

I got mine yesterday...haven't even had a chance to look through more than the first few pages yet. It's so hectic with Christmas and family stuff. I'm just waiting until Saturday now, when I can sit down and look at it all day if I want to. I can't wait. Just opening up the box and seeing the gigantic book...it gave me chills. This is something I will treasure always!

Mine was tracked at Launceston at 7:40am, so I can't see any reason why I won't get it today now! :p That's about half an hour away from me! :)

Ticketmaster UK update

****23rd December Update****

We have been informed by Fedex that all Opuses purchased before 6th December will be delivered before Christmas so you can expect to receive your item shortly if you have not already done so and ordered before this date. Please accept our apologies for the delay in delivery which has been caused by the consignments being held in customs for longer than anticipated and also the severe weather conditions.

I haven't received the trucking number yet and it's 24th :(

I have mine so I have one more sleep til the Official Opening Ceremony which will take place at stupid-o-clock Christmas morning under appropriate armed guard complete with stage lighting, fanfare, champagne reception. :xmas1:

Dress code - PJ's and a white glove! Woohoo! :smoothcriminal:

My status says out for delivery, woop! Still half expecting to not get it though, lol.

Mine got delivered today. :D But I'm not at home till the end of December so I can't look at it yet.

went onto fedex with my tracking no and it says no info available :(
Yeah, it will say that for a few hours, before the tracking info will be up.

Back