Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

I wouldn't worry about future releases, because obviously the duet album will sound more modern. The rest will probably sound a bit older, but not necessarily bad, as some 80s style funky songs are much fresher than today's hits.

But what I'm saying is, fans are decidedly split about the authenticity of the Cascio tracks. These are tracks that the estate feels are complete enough to clean up and release as solo tracks. Teddy said other tracks are not complete enough to be solo recordings. If Breaking News is good enough to be a solo track, then I really hope these duet tracks don't sound worse.

I'm actually really excited to hear the new release of Hold My Hand. If it was Michael's desire that it'd be the first single, then so be it. I hope there's more Michael on it though.

The Way You Love Me was already released in the Ultimate Collection. Why did they put it on this album? And 50 cent? What this Michael's idea or Sony's to have him on this track? :/
I really hope one of those songs happens to be a beautiful ballad solely written by Michael like "Speechless."

I just really hope they did this right...

1) I'm disapointed by the tracklist
2) There is Breaking news and maybe other fake songs so I will not buy it.

So you want them to be leaked, so you can hear them I assume? For free? But you don't want them to be officially released so that the rest of the world can hear them, buy them, and so they can become proper hits that will carry on his legacy? And I guess you also don't want his children to profit from the work he left behind, so they can live comfortable lives like Michael stated he wanted in his will?

YES ..if they are leaked...they gonna sound original! like MJ did them!

if they gonna be on the album,they gonna sound like BREAKING NEWS! remixed,strange and fake! because they will try change the songs,,,becaue they are not finished!

UNDERSTAND???

MJ is not 2pac when they can just take his acapella and do the remix!
this is MJ!1 it just dont work like that!
SO?????

MJ MUST PUT THE FINISHING TOUCHES ON HIS SONGS! NOBODY ELSE!!!!

SO U REALLY WANT A NEW ALBUM SOUNDING LIKE BREAKING NEWS ALL OVER???!

they have a lot of MJ songs that are 100 % finished...when MJ was alive! this are the songs that should be on this album!

Last edited:
:clapping:

I think that some people are complaining just for sake of complaining. :(
There are so many beautiful things you can do in your life so if you can't enjoy in this then find something else to look forward to enjoying but please, PLEASE don't spread so much hate and negative energy here. :rollingpeace:

We haven't started it but the people who made the tracklist and decided to have a fake singer on the album. I have decided I am not going to support any future album releases but buy just more releases from the time Michael was living and probably buy some future singles if they're right. I am not going to give money for the work that is a disgrace for Michael and his legacy. If there's even one fake song or ruining production on the album it's disgrace. I hope you all join me because most of you think the same.

Another day could save this album for me, if it's the real full version finished with MJ's stamp of aproval then i'll love it. If it's that leaked snippet of that remix version i will be furious. Don't know how to take this, but it won't set the world on fire, and that is no fault of Michaels. I think i'll just be downloading a couple of the songs i like.

We haven't started it but the people who made the tracklist and decided to have a fake singer on the album. I have decided I am not going to support any future album releases but buy just more releases from the time Michael was living and probably buy some future singles if they're right. I am not going to give money for the work that is a disgrace for Michael and his legacy. If there's even one fake song or ruining production on the album it's disgrace. I hope you all join me because most of you think the same.

It's all I've been saying

This traklist is Horrible, very Horrible.
I don't like this. Poor Michael...

Ok, I'm outta here. There's just no amount of reasoning or common sense that will stop all this negativity. It's like a bloody tidal wave! And none of you (with your negative "opinions") even realize how much this place is starting to sound like a bad tabloid show!
I completely agree, particularly bolded part. :(

Over and out! Have fun!

worldrocker;3070972 said:
Hahaha this made me laugh, you´re right ofcourse.. But it is called a discussion forum, hence the word ´discuss´!

People are here to discus and give their opinion. Some say red other say blue... At the end of the day we are all our own person and form our own opinions based on what we hear and see... All I did was give my opinion based on the tracklist and the events that occured the past few days in relation to ´Breaking News´. It doesn´t mean I disrespect MJ or this community, it means i ventilate my opinion based on what I read and hear.

I know but some people are too much :(

I am very excited about this album. People are complaining about every little thing here. It's ridiculous. You haven't even heard it and you're complaining.

How about this? How about you give the album a chance and then you make a decision. People are setting themselves up to hate the album without cause as of yet.

I think we all need to take a deep breath and relax. This deal was stretched out over a long period of time. The music they have to work with is finite seeing as MJ is not here to contribute anymore.

:yes:

Will probably make sense to include Gangsta as a duet on the next album if it is a duet-only album. Excited for the new songs, but every cd containing 50 cent is one to many.
That would be great!

I'm very curious to hear what all the new songs sound like. I'm happy Much Too Soon is on the list :wub: I'm dying to hear the song. I think it is going to be a masterpiece! I wish Escape and Blue Gangsta were on the list too.

I don't understand why you would wanna do this, because you are helping $ony more than you are helping MJ sadly :(

I'm excited about this album....I was so emotional over it the last week...Total roller coaster...I was pissed about BN, but I feel that I am over it....And, you know why? Because I realized - guys, Mike is gone.....THIS IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT OF NEW MUSIC...and I want to hear it....All this negativity is just so depressing, and even though we've had a tough week, I think the majority of us really do want to be excited about this album, want to discuss it, anticipate it....There's controversy, yes, but hey, we could have NOTHING, and then the world would move on and forget that there's new music from Mike coming out...Let's enjoy this...even just a little....Pull your heads out of your asses, and just enjoy what we've got coming to us....There are gonna be some great tracks on the album...If you don't wanna buy the album, then don't buy it...but it's such a downer for those of us who have some shred of excitement left for this....Just please think about that....

Michael Jackon is gone forever. But his music will live forever. New fans will be made but will we ever see a brand new album like with all new songs like invincible and new artwork and new mj pics?

I'm very disapointed with the tracklist... only 10 songs, and none of the ones we were excited about (except for Much Too Soon) ...but the one thing that kills me is that "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" is not there! This was the song that calmed me down after the whole BN fiasco... is there a chance that the title is different?? Or is it really gone??

I soooo hoped for the Katherina/charity - song..... So it doesn't look like it will be on the album...? :'(

What they missed on:

1. Will.I.Am tracks. No doubt in my mind these are among the best that haven't been released. And regardless of what RF says, there were 3 tracks completed.

2.. Jerkins. I know he was contacted by the Estate but why not at least one or two tracks included on this album?

3. The Katrina song. What ever happened to that? Bain said it was beautiful and MJ worked on it for a year.

4. Man In Black. Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

5. Outtakes for OTW and BAD I assume will be released on anniversary editions.

6. A Place With No Name. The rest of the huge batch of Invicible recordings, including with Babyface.

I'm excited about this album....I was so emotional over it the last week...Total roller coaster...I was pissed about BN, but I feel that I am over it....And, you know why? Because I realized - guys, Mike is gone.....THIS IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT OF NEW MUSIC...and I want to hear it....All this negativity is just so depressing, and even though we've had a tough week, I think the majority of us really do want to be excited about this album, want to discuss it, anticipate it....There's controversy, yes, but hey, we could have NOTHING, and then the world would move on and forget that there's new music from Mike coming out...Let's enjoy this...even just a little....Pull your heads out of your asses, and just enjoy what we've got coming to us....There are gonna be some great tracks on the album...If you don't wanna buy the album, then don't buy it...but it's such a downer for those of us who have some shred of excitement left for this....Just please think about that....

Thank you Arklove... I was never angry at BN, but I am so glad that some of you that were are coming around. You are so right this is all we are going to get so we should be rejoicing!:clapping:

What they missed on:

1. Will.I.Am tracks. No doubt in my mind these are among the best that haven't been released. And regardless of what RF says, there were 3 tracks completed.

2.. Jerkins. I know he was contacted by the Estate but why not at least one or two tracks included on this album?

3. The Katrina song. What ever happened to that? Bain said it was beautiful and MJ worked on it for a year.

4. Man In Black. Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

5. Outtakes for OTW and BAD I assume will be released on anniversary editions.

6. A Place With No Name. The rest of the huge batch of Invicible recordings, including with Babyface.

....there ARE gonna be future releases, though....Simmer....patience...We'll get some more in the future....I'm sure of that...

I can't wait for the album.

And the more I hear the new version of Breaking News (without all the layers and distracting backing vocals) the more I feel 100% certain that the man singing it is MICHAEL JACKSON.

What i just don't get at all...why did they even bother to make a statement at all? And actually saying that we as the fans would be the judge of it? These people were determined to put that shit on it from day one..so why give false hope to fans huh? We are the judge...yeah, my ass is too. So much controversy and anger about especially just BN, and what do they do? Ignore everything and just put it out.

Sad really....sigh.

^ Seems to me they wanted this album to be more "current". So why not the Will.I.Am tracks? I am confused about that. And I don't object to Behind The Mask or Much Too Soon (I actually think those will be the best), but those are early 80's tracks.

Oh don't worry guys. There's sooo much stuff left for future releases. I'll rate the 'Michael' album when I've heard it, can't judge it by now, but I really hope it's great. Can't wait for the next album containing another ten songs. Pity we won't get Blue gangster and DYNWYCA already, however. At least we have something to look forward again after the release of this album... Just keep looking at it all from a positive point of view.

I can't wait for the album.

And the more I hear the new version of Breaking News (without all the layers and distracting backing vocals) the more I feel 100% certain that the man singing it is MICHAEL JACKSON.

I was like this too yesterday, then i found out that it's the exact same version, no difference at all. It's just us who start to believe it's all different. And come on let's be real for a minute now..since when did we have to listen to a MJ song more than a few times to really find out it's MJ? I know i never had to...this IS saying someting.

I was like this too yesterday, then i found out that it's the exact same version, no difference at all. It's just us who start to believe it's all different. And come on let's be real for a minute now..since when did we have to listen to a MJ song more than a few times to really find out it's MJ? I know i never had to...this IS saying someting.

The dutch have a very 'no nonsense' approach ;)

i got mixed feeling on this album. i think my excitement for the non-fake songs overtakes my dislike for the fake songs.

Back