Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

I just can't stop loving you wasn't the strongest of the Bad album either and it was the first single.

But I think Another day should be the second single sometime in January.

Correct

And I agree. Another Day in january would be great. :punk:

moonwalkbhoy;3070184 said:
1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) - heard it, should be better now with more mj and it sounds like mike

2. Hollywood Tonight - no doubt this is prob a song about the lifes of ppl in hollywood

3. Keep Your Head Up - SKIP Why, have I missed something?

4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me - seems to me like it will be a diff song

5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent) - tht snipped didnt sound like mj,but will be interesting

6. Best Of Joy - no clue on this

7. Breaking News - tainted song tbh

8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz) - this will be a exciting track

9. Behind The Mask - will love this!!!!

10. Much Too Soon - excited for this, prob will make me cry lol

bonus tracks????

I can't wait.

So many all new songs from MJ. What a gift.

MJ himself has reportedly asked for HMH to be the lead single.
I really don't believe that before I see a video where Michael writes that note. I can't believe anything that they say anymore.

P.S. I have nothing against Hold My Hand, I like the song and I'm looking forward to hearing it. :)

Keep Your Head Up - SKIP Why, have I missed something?

ment to say skip cauze ive a feeling this prob wont sound much like mj aswell, but will give it a chance first

I have to say I am too ticked off to vote in that thread - "Do you think it's Michael." How lame! I guess now they want to claim trhat more fans were undecided or thought it was Michael than those who didn't. ----- Sony already admitted they used a fake as a fill in even if Michael is in the track.

What control is this site trying to take away from the fans? What is going on here???

Michael Jackson's music and legacy is being attacked once again by the record company who try to screw him over and bring him down and they are taking a vote of is it him???

I'm literally lost.

LOL :lol:
MJ himself has reportedly asked for HMH to be the lead single..

Where did you get this info from? If it's from the estate, i don't believe a single word from them now after they released a statement saying MJ sung the lead vocals in breaking news.

Isn't anyone else afraid that this song has been finished by a fake vocalist too? Well, we'll see that on Monday. :bugeyed

Too consumed with the fake vocalists we already fished out to move on to anything else.

As much as I love The Way You Love Me I must admit I'm a tad disapointed as it was released on the TUC 6 years ago. It'll be nice to hear it tweaked though.

I was kinda thinking that too.. but mainly hardcore fans went out and bought that. I don't think the general buying public would have heard it plus I think it was too good a song to have never been released..
This will be a hit.. can't wait to hear it being played on the radio. :heart:

Where did you get this info from? If it's from the estate, i don't believe a single word from them now after they released a statement saying MJ sung the lead vocals in breaking news.
It may be time to get over it.

I have to say I am too ticked off to vote in that thread - "Do you think it's Michael." How lame! I guess now they want to claim trhat more fans were undecided or thought it was Michael than those who didn't. ----- Sony already admitted they used a fake as a fill in even if Michael is in the track.

What control is this site trying to take away from the fans? What is going on here???

Michael Jackson's music and legacy is being attacked once again by the record company who try to screw him over and bring him down and they are taking a vote of is it him???

I'm literally lost.

oh my god, can you READ??? They didn't say there was someone filling in. They said the lead vocals are MICHAEL and the BACK vocals are Michael and James Porte. It's perfectly NORMAL to have other singers on back vocals. Check Michael's other songs, you'll be amazed that he did invite other singers to sing back vocals on his other albums too.

So excited and can't wait for the new album. I have preordered 2 albums as my christmas gifts.

It may be time to get over it.

jep.

I was kinda thinking that too.. but mainly hardcore fans went out and bought that. I don't think the general buying public would have heard it plus I think it was too good a song to have never been released..
This will be a hit.. can't wait to hear it being played on the radio. :heart:

It is a very very good song. And TUC sold what 1 million copies worldwide, maybe less. - Noone but fans know about this song. It's too good for that.
WHE should be released again. Maybe they should add it to the HMH single. BUY HMH and get 2-3 versions of HMH one of them an instrumental and the as 4. track We've Had Enough.

oh my god, can you READ??? They didn't say there was someone filling in. They said the lead vocals are MICHAEL and the BACK vocals are Michael and James Porte. It's perfectly NORMAL to have other singers on back vocals. Check Michael's other songs, you'll be amazed that he did invite other singers to sing back vocals on his other albums too.

THIS ! :clapping:

I am surprised to see "the way you love me" on the tracklisting. I hope it's a new song an not the one from ultimate--but even if it is the one from ultimate, i'll be fine. I adore this song and I would just be happy if more non-diehards got to hear it. intrigued by hollywood tonight.

I am calmly content and happy. I am gonna buy this along with Vision. :cheers:

If something I would not like, I would use SKIP button baby!! It's great feature the same as ignore button in forums.

I am not gonna let this ruin my joy... I remember now Invincible times, during those times Sony ruined for us, then some stubborn fans continued the crucade of hate, and ruined for us all. Explaining how Invincible is trash, and puting so much energy in converting everybody to their negative opinion.

No, no... I won't ruin this... I know that from Mike, songs are not many, probably would be enough for 3 cds at most. So I am gonna buy this one and another 2, then stop. Fair for everybody.

I am calmly content and happy. I am gonna buy this along with Vision. :cheers:

If something I would not like, I would use SKIP button baby!! It's great feature the same as ignore button in forums.

I am not gonna let this ruin my joy... I remember now Invincible times, during those times Sony ruined for us, then some stubborn fans continued the crucade of hate, and ruined for us all. Explaining how Invincible is trash, and puting so much energy in converting everybody to their negative opinion.

No, no... I won't ruin this... I know that from Mike, songs are not many, probably would be enough for 3 cds at most. So I am gonna buy this one and another 2, then stop. Fair for everybody.

THIS ! :clapping:

I am surprised to see "the way you love me" on the tracklisting. I hope it's a new song an not the one from ultimate--but even if it is the one from ultimate, i'll be fine. I adore this song and I would just be happy if more non-diehards got to hear it. intrigued by hollywood tonight.

Yeah, why not?

I hope those from Ultimate collection would be put on new album some day. Because the Ultimate Collection was so expensive, collector songs. Many fans do not have these songs and the large public, no way, they do not have them.

In fact it would have been better, to do a remaster and remix for couple of those songs instead of controversial BN and Monster out.
The PR crisis they got right now, it would have been avoided.

As for We've Had Enough along with Earth Song, those two are one of the greatest songs ever written.....

Escape? :(
DYKWYCA :(

btw.. Can't wait!!!! :D

If they chose BNews they cannot put Excape. Those 2 are same theme, and even the sound is resembling vaguely...

Of course Excape is way better... But Excape, excaped on the net few years ago and is very popular among fans already...

Escape should be released on the next album IMO. It's great.

i will obv buy the album, it is good tbh we have no clue about some of the tracks as it will keep us excited.

shame the will songs aint on it, or any darkchild. i guess they have to balance the songs out for future albums, too much soon i think tht is gonna be amazing, well in just over a month we will have new mj songs guys

Tipareth;3070262 said:
Yeah, why not?

I hope those from Ultimate collection would be put on new album some day. Because the Ultimate Collection was so expensive, collector songs. Many fans do not have these songs and the large public, no way, they do not have them.

In fact it would have been better, to do a remaster and remix for couple of those songs instead of controversial BN and Monster out.
The PR crisis they got right now, it would have been avoided.

As for We've Had Enough along with Earth Song, those two are one of the greatest songs ever written.....

Have a look on eBay & amazon for the uc, it's cheaper than it used to be, I have seen copies go for around £25.

Can't wait to hear Much To Soon.

I think it will be a true MJ classic.

Back