Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Have you not realized that there are tons of songs the general public hasn't heard of, from Michael? Most still only know Thriller, Billie Jean, and Beat It, and that's it. There's Streetwalker, The Way You Love Me, We've Had Enough, Xscape, etc, etc. I don't care if it's the same version that was on the Ultimate Collection, people need to HEAR all of Michael's music, whether that means releasing an album with a song we've already heard a while back. Sacrifice that much, guys. Michael has amazing songs that people need to hear, or they won't experience his complete artistry and genius.

Much Too Soon is a great closing track for the album. Can't wait to hear it. Other bright points:

-Hold My Hand (new version we have never heard before)

-Another Day (touched up by Lenny, killer rock MJ track)

-Behind the Mask (MJ fans have been dying to hear this one for ages, it's like an epic unreleased song we all want to hear)

-Monster with 50 Cent (I can't help but be curious of this one)

I'm buying the album, I've made my decision. I will not spend the holidays bitching and complaining being miserable. Always look at the bright side :)

:clapping::punk::clapping:

I am buying the album too 4 sure. I see no reason not to. It's greatness.

10 songs - one more than Thriller. I don't hear people scream about lack of songs on Thriller.

Take That's new album has 10 songs. - Their fans are very happy and looking forward to the release. AND I have not heard a single TT fan say "I will not buy the album" or "I'll Boycut this" - They are happy for what they get.

We should be thrilled to get this wonderful gift! This is a gift from above.

Thank you - Michael

This news just came out an hour ago, I had no clue 50 cent was even appearing on the album. It was most likely added after, I don't think MJ worked with 50, although there was a rumor in 2006 that he wrote some rap for a MJ song. Who knows.

This news makes me sad and brings back memories of Michael. Man, I wish he was still with us. He is the only person I truly knew without ever personally knowing him. Long live the King of Pop, you left Much Too Soon…

We should be happy.

We get great songs this year - AND we know GREAT GREAT songs are still to be released someday.

Sure we WILL get APWNN, DYKWYCA, Gangsta, Carry On, etc etc. We will get them in due time.

To get something and to have something to look forward to is great. It's two gifts.

We have sooo much too look forward to. The future will be great.

L.O.V.E.

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) I'm interested in hearing the new version!
2. Hollywood Tonight Never heard of it? Cool!
3. Keep Your Head Up Is this another Casio track? O_O
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me I hope it's different then the already released one?
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent) o_O Unsure about this one because it's a Casio track and what is 50 cent doing on here? He better watch out... fans might go twitter his behind now? LOL
6. Best Of Joy Never heard of this one cool!
7. Breaking News "Cascio Crap" No comment! lol
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz) FINALLY :D
9. Behind The Mask WOW! Never knew MJ recorded his own version? Cool!
10. Much Too Soon AWESOME can't wait for this one!

Oh how I wish "Do you know where your children are" was on here, damn! Now, there's a chance it will get leaked and be ruined...?

Last edited:
Great times lie ahead.

We have great quality musiv to come for years.

ALL the great songs we know to exist that's not on this tracklist - we will get them on the next MJ release, or the next again. BUT they will come.

AND only diehard fans know they exist. 99.9 % of all people in the western world has never heard of DYKWYCA or APWNN or Carry on etc etc. But in future they will.

All will be released in due time.

I don't think we should get angry about the 50 cent thing.

MJ has worked with many rappers before. Nothing to worry about.

I feel like we are the only ones that wanted it.. I've had the 19 second snippit in my car on repeat I can't live like this! haha

omg ive had this snippet on repeat for days! lmmfao! i cant live like this either! i NEED this song

I am totaly outraged by the tracklisting !

I really think this album won't be release !!!!!!

50 cent !!!!! what is the **** ??????

where is a place with no name ?

GOD PLEASE WHERE IS MICHAEL JACKSON ?

^Oh it's being released all right, all chances of it being not released went right out the window once Sony unveiled the tracklist and single news tonight. MICHAEL is coming whether you like it or not!

Billboard, The Associated Press, and ET are already reporting the news and it's 1am E Time! Expect this to be big news tomorrow people :)

Ppl. STOP Freaking Out!!! D*MN!!! Just remember this, Whatever comes in the future, It wont be as bad as the past week!!! :yes:

I'm sooo Looking forward to listening to all the songs!!! :wild:

wait, I just saw the track listing, and it doesnt have the song "Do u know where ur children are" Or does it have a different title... :blink: That song was beautiful!!!

Michael, We'll make your ALBUM #1!!!! :) I love you!

Tnx Smooth... some ppl. really need to get a grip...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

I'm excited for the individual songs...but is it just me or does the track list sound a bit all over the place?

MJ's albums are rarely coherent anyway. Just the way I like it.

I am totaly outraged by the tracklisting !

I really think this album won't be release !!!!!!

50 cent !!!!! what is the **** ??????

where is a place with no name ?

GOD PLEASE WHERE IS MICHAEL JACKSON ?

This is just getting ridiculus. It's becoming lame and really please stop it.

You are at a MJ fan community forum. - People here are all exited about hearing new stuff from our beloved MJ after SOOOOO many years.

Please be positive or just do not post.

Great tracklist - some great songs are being released this december. Great time for us.

^Oh it's being released all right, all chances of it being not released went right out the window once Sony unveiled the tracklist and single news tonight. MICHAEL is coming whether you like it or not!

Billboard, The Associated Press, and ET are already reporting the news and it's 1am E Time! Expect this to be big news tomorrow people :)

suh-WEEEEEEEEEEET!!! :wild:

All the great songs not released on Michael will be released on future albums, so we still have something to look forward to.

IF SONY released ALL the greatest and best songs on this one album you would complain too. "Why not keep some for the future, stupid sony!" etc. etc.

Please enjoy this and be happy we are given this wonderful gift.

I can't wait.

Can I buy the album without that FAKE shit on there? :D

Oh what was that quote 50 said bout mj can someone remind of that please? hahaha

:clapping::punk::clapping: Great great times lie ahead. :clapping::punk::clapping:

Smooth do you have any news regarding promotion etc.? I haven't seen or heard any news in Denmark regarding VISION OR MICHAEL !

They should do ALL they can to promote this. Promotion needs to be big. I don't know anyone (nonfans) that know VISION is coming. Not many know about Michael either.

Had no idea Michael did his own version of Behind The Mask. Thanks Calotte for posting the YT link to the old song. It's kinda funny how the old processed backing vocals are kinda back in style!

What are the official writing credits for this song, anyone know?

Shame on u. Never satisfied. Its very SAD. U should be glad u have new music after 9 years ... And he didnt even have to!

dont tell me im NEVER satisfied, im one 2 rarely complain and if i EVER complain its for a reason, im upset about a song i like not being on the album. did i say i wasnt grateful for what we do have? no i didnt, now go sit down somewhere.

I love HMH. :heart: Not all of us were against it. I've always liked it. A more-MJ version should be amazing! But the excitement about this for me is SOOOO soured now that trying to dig some happiness from my weary heart is so difficult at this point, dammit Sony. Thanks a lot for screwing up what should have been pure joy. :angry: So it's 7 real songs (for which I am excited... oh God, I miss you so much, Michael :cry:) and .... ahem, 3 faker Cascio tracks. :smilerolleyes:

LOVE that we get to hear Much Too Soon. That snippet is incredible. :heart:

About Monster and 50 Cent... if this is the same Monster that leaked in snippet form the other day, it's the worst imposter track ever. Cascio. :no: And sticking 50 on it means it will be a single. Lord help us.

I really wonder about the "(I Like) The Way You Love Me" ... it sounds like the same as on Ultimate, yeah, but why change the title that way? Strange. Maybe it's a different song? I guess we'll find out...

P.S. I was really hoping we'd get 12 O'Clock (DYKWYCA) :WHINE: Maybe someday... (please!)

Last edited:
MJ's albums are rarely coherent anyway. Just the way I like it.

Maybe coherent isn't the best word, but usually they do have some type of flow, which considering Michael's diverse style is impressive.
OTW, Thriller, and Bad are the exceptions to this, but starting with Dangerous Michael really put a lot of subtle details to the actual tracklist that probably went unnoticed.

For example the first half of Dangerous is solely produced by Teddy Riley and is typical New Jack Swing with the a Michael Jackson spin. Heal The World starts the transition to classic and experimental Michael Jackson sound.

HIStory is an exceptional album, my 2nd favorite behind Dangerous, it was pulled into too many directions but overall the production of every song is amazing, but at the end it doesn't feel like a story has been told, same goes for Invincible although that album has a great flow except there's not enough power tracks breaking up the long strait of ballads.

This is just getting ridiculus. It's becoming lame and really please stop it.

You are at a MJ fan community forum. - People here are all exited about hearing new stuff from our beloved MJ after SOOOOO many years.

Please be positive or just do not post.

Great tracklist - some great songs are being released this december. Great time for us.

:clapping:

If you don't have anything nice to say, keep thinking.

I find it funny how so many die hard fans were so against Hold My Hand as a single, yet we find now it was Michael's dying wish that it was not only on the album, but a single, and not only a single, but the first single.

Back