Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

why do we keep going to the group Take That? They have NOTHING on michael and it doesn't need to be discussed in here the ratings of some other artist.

oh, friend, relax!
It could be TT or anyone else, who cares? It's only MJ who cares here.
If we pick Gaga some will say they are tired of her and that is a lie MJ ever wanted her to be part of TII, so I better avoid her name :doh:
Take a coca cola or a warm tea and relax.
Let's be positive... isn't that what they say all over the threads these days? -_-

50 Cent? 50 F***ING CENT?? Is Sony serious with that bulls**it????? Like FOR REAL??? I've NEVER been so angry in my life. It's bad enough Hold My Hand has Akon's horrid vocals all over the track, but now you're telling me that Sony put 50 Cent on a track as well??? Like FU**ING FOR REAL??? 50 Cent is the VERY opposite of all Michael was: He's a misogynist, uneducated, ghetto trash scum with a limited vocabulary, and a penchant for calling women bitches and hoes. THAT is who they want on a track on a Michael Jackson album? Like are they serious with this bullsh*t??? I don't give a **** that he did a "tribute" to Michael after he died. I couldn't care LESS.

I just CANNOT right now. I can't. I wanna scream. What the **** is that song anyway? Isn't that one of the Cascio tracks? I feel like throwing something!!! I've tried to remain silent for the most part regarding this new CD but this is just too fu**ing MUCH!!! 50 FUCKING CENT!!! Oh my God. Stab me NOW and put me out of my MISERY!!!

I can't see myself supporting this CD. I just can't do it. For me it's not about real vocals or fake vocals or any of that. I am SO particular about my music and the one thing I've always loved about Michael's music is that it was never JUST thrown together, he took TIME, to get things right, and perfect everything, and he didnt' have a whole bunch of UNWORTHY "guest stars"all over his songs. Because he's not here to approve this, it seems like a bunch of rag tag bullsh*t ass tracks throw together with f**king SHAT like Akon and 50 Fu*king Cent. Sony can keep that shit cause I dont' want it.

BTW Michael reached out to 50 to make this song. Are you angry at MJ? The same with Akon. Michael reached out to Akon. I guess you should be angry at MJ not anybody else.

Jeez, come on . calm down. Don't buy then. All this drama. :doh:

BTW Michael reached out to 50 to make this song. Are you angry at MJ? The same with Akon. Michael reached out to Akon. I guess you should be angry at MJ not anybody else.

so it is real and not made post june 25th?

any info o the collab?

If they used Behind the Mask from the '80 and Much Too Soon from the '90, they could use Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Men In Black. I also wanted to hear Blue Gangsta..

50 Cent? 50 F***ING CENT?? Is Sony serious with that bulls**it????? Like FOR REAL??? I've NEVER been so angry in my life. It's bad enough Hold My Hand has Akon's horrid vocals all over the track, but now you're telling me that Sony put 50 Cent on a track as well??? Like FU**ING FOR REAL??? 50 Cent is the VERY opposite of all Michael was: He's a misogynist, uneducated, ghetto trash scum with a limited vocabulary, and a penchant for calling women bitches and hoes. THAT is who they want on a track on a Michael Jackson album? Like are they serious with this bullsh*t??? I don't give a **** that he did a "tribute" to Michael after he died. I couldn't care LESS.

I just CANNOT right now. I can't. I wanna scream. What the **** is that song anyway? Isn't that one of the Cascio tracks? I feel like throwing something!!! I've tried to remain silent for the most part regarding this new CD but this is just too fu**ing MUCH!!! 50 FUCKING CENT!!! Oh my God. Stab me NOW and put me out of my MISERY!!!

I can't see myself supporting this CD. I just can't do it. For me it's not about real vocals or fake vocals or any of that. I am SO particular about my music and the one thing I've always loved about Michael's music is that it was never JUST thrown together, he took TIME, to get things right, and perfect everything, and he didnt' have a whole bunch of UNWORTHY "guest stars"all over his songs. Because he's not here to approve this, it seems like a bunch of rag tag bullsh*t ass tracks throw together with f**king SHAT like Akon and 50 Fu*king Cent. Sony can keep that shit cause I dont' want it.

Calm down. 50 cent is only ruining one of the fake songs.We would have skipped that song anyway. ;) :D

I don't like either one of their music, whether he reached out to them or not. I've not always agreed with Michael's decisions... that's my perrogative and has to do with MY musical tastes.

I'm entitled to state my opinion just like everyone else. So yeah. :punk:

Calm down please guys! It was Michael that reached out to 50 Cent as I remember the interview he gave a few years ago saying he was doing stuff with MJ. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions about the collabs. Don't hate on people because their tastes differ. But in better news I got in my car after work and the DJs were talking about HMH.

According to a twitter post by 50, he recorded it in 2006 I believe. Michael reached out to him.

You should think twice what you believe. Monster is one of the Cascio tracks which was made towards the end of 2007. So how could Michael have reached out to 50 cent in 2006 to make that song? Is this just another Sony PR to make themselves look good about it?

You should think twice what you believe. Monster is one of the Cascio tracks which was made towards the end of 2007. So how could Michael have reached out to 50 cent in 2006 to make that song? Is this just another Sony PR to make themselves look good about it?

he could have asked 50 cent for a rap verse and later that rap verse could be added to the monster track with some additional work.

If this is untouchable why the need to be saved? contradiction here.

Better boycott other things... there are so many awful things going on...

There is no contradiction. Right until now his musical legacy has been untouchable, but if Sony intends to put out Michael Jackson tracks, where he isn't even singing the lead vocal, I wonder where it all stops? Think about it, they can put out an endless number of songs that are sung by someone else and claim afterwords (in case anyone would dare to wonder that is) that the song wasn't finished by Michael so they had to get someone else. Even if Michael hadn't ever written, done a demo or even thought about that particular song!

Perhaps he brought it up in 2006 and they actually recorded it in 2007. Is that really so far fetched?

I will not worry about 50 cent till I have heard it.

When HIStory was released and MJ made The Notorious B.I.G. and Shaquille O'Neal RAP - I believe many thought that was crap too. Well it turned out great.

MJ know what he does.

The Way You Love Me on The Ultimate Collection was not a Demo Version. Do you think it is the same song, same version? If it is they could put We've Had Enough instead.

Will there be a maxi single release for Hold my Hand? Please tell me there will be.........

ONE thing I will miss from this album is the Thank you notes from MJ to people who helped him and people who meant a lot to him in the booklet.

The booklet will be sad to read because NO MJ words will be there.

Not the

*Thank you to my children who made this possible...*

Those sweet messages was always great to read. - But that's how it is.

I am so very very EXITED about this release.

he could have asked 50 cent for a rap verse and later that rap verse could be added to the monster track with some additional work.

Exactly! The same thing happened with adding The Notorious B.I.G in Unbreakable. MJ and 50 might had agreed on some vocals for a rap, but at the time had no idea what song and where it would go to.

ok, The way you love me??why? and where is Do you know where your children are? Is this for real, i can't find it anywhere on MJ.com

Can't wait for the album! Love the track listing!
I still can't believe people are moaning about this. These are great songs, no fakes, and great collaborations.

I'm most looking forward to Hold My Hand. I love the version already leaked out and it will be even better when I hear the new MJ vocals on them. I encourage everybody to buy this song and make it number 1 in every country possible, Michael deserves this. I understand why some people criticise Akon's inclusion, but I think it's a brilliant duet. Akon is a good singer and Michael wanted to work with him. Plus, Michael wanted this track to be released on a future album as a lead single, so the King's wish in now granted. I hope there will be a music video to promote the single, with Akon appearing in it. :)

I think (I Like) The Way You Love Me will be a more polished version than the one included in The Ultimate Collection. It already sounds brilliant. People criticising the inclusion of this song should be reminded that this album is for everybody (not just us hard-core MJ fans!) who probably don't even know about TUC. :)

It will be interesting to hear Monster with 50 Cent. I think this will be one of the very few songs by 50 where he won't be swearing, talking about drugs, killing people, etc. :yes: Remember Michael contacted The Game and 50 to try to get them to stop their feud, so these two probably did record this track together or something. I bet no one was predicting this type of collaboration and that you were just as surprised as I was to see this :D

I initially had my doubts over Breaking News but I am now 100% certain that it is not a fake. It sounds brilliant. I think it would have been better to rearrange the order of these songs so that Breaking News was the first one, as it sounds like a good album opener. :)

Loved (I Can't Make It) Another Day when it got leaked, now cannot wait to hear the full version, even if they have tweaked with it a bit. Michael's vocals on this track are simply stunning and I predict it will be released as the second single. Also looking forward to hearing Lenny Kravitz's contribution. :)

Sorry if I rambled on a bit, but I'm just so excited and had to get this all out :D

We need CD single releases. Old fashioned and great.

Ugh....The Way You Love Me better not be the same song as the one on the Ultimate Collection.

And 50 CENT??? Wtf? That's if Monsters legit anyway :p

ok, so apperantly its not called "do you know where your children are" its called "12 O-clock" There is a new, longer snippet of it on youtube and it sounds awesome =D

If they used Behind the Mask from the '80 and Much Too Soon from the '90, they could use Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Men In Black. I also wanted to hear Blue Gangsta..

It will come soon enough. Don't worry. Patience is a virtue. I also wanted Blue Gangsta= love what I heard of the leaked versions, but oh well. I'm no less excited about this release. WOO HOOO!!:punk:

What's a maxi single?

That is an actual CD RELEASE for a single????
Instead of a carboard release, a maxi single...?

And yes I would love for the good old times to get back. To be able to buy a single in a record store instead of online. God I hate that.

Back