Official Statement From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

Re: Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans

I'll be honest and say that I'm shocked to see how some people responds to this statement.

one day we want to ask the people that Michael worked with what they think about it, the next day when we hear their opinions we suddenly chose to discredit them.

one day we ask Gaz for a statement from the estate, the minute he delivers what we want, we claim it's fake.

seriously people?

so what this statement tells us is actually that we were all correct - it's part Michael and it's not part Michael.

about 3T : I actually like them as a person but still I have some questions.

Yes they worked with Michael but the question is how much? We know that their album had 2-3 songs with Michael on them but how much time they spent in the studio with Michael? Honestly all the other people listed has spent more time working with Michael then 3T.

Plus some people accept what 3T claims to be the absolute undebatable truth but they fail to see that they don't actually provide any solid concrete proof either. They say that "they know their uncle" and that statement is no concrete than any other person's opinion.

About Rodney Jenkins = yes he has worked with Michael and voiced his opinion but is his opinion based on the actual raw vocals or the finished song streaming ? You know that makes a difference.

What concrete evidence do we have? Only a MASSIVE corporation with more money than sense, who could easy bribe and create biased reports to dismiss any challenges they face.

just to be clear that's still fraud. I know that there's a "sony can do what ever they want and get away with it" belief but that's not quite true. I'll give you the alternative scenario

- someone (such as 3T) sues Sony for fraud (putting fake vocals)
- they ask court to send the materials for independent examination (as sony's own examination could be biased and the judge would agree)
- judge chooses their own random forensic expert and get the results
- if the results do not match that would be fraud on both accounts and falsification of the documents.

If that's the case (that the vocals are fake and sony created the reports) the wise thing would be to take it court not twitter IMO.

Fans can choose to buy the album, or not buy it. I guess that's where we are now?

Yes I think so too. There's no point in arguing about it IMO. It's just a personal decision now to whether buy the album or not.

I rather listen to MJ classics over breaking news and i rather listen to invincible album then fake MJ.

This is a disgrace. I just despair. Who needs a 'forensic musicologist' when they have ears?!

if michael were here he would be so sad :( i really wish to believe that song is michaels but i cannot, it does not feel like michael. i can not feel michael in that song :(

my heart is broken and i feel that so is michael's :(

Wenghua;3067276 said:
So… Day 4 of the brilliant marketing campaign and as promised by smooth_criminal05 it’s obviously huge:

I didn’t change my first opinion on the song, I loved the Breaking News – a very tricky and sophisticated video teaser for Michael’s first posthumorous album.

So I didn’t really need the Statement. But it might calm some overreacted souls here.

God to be thanked we have some reasonable voices here who’s trying to make clear the evident things the majority does ignore.

I better relax and enjoy, cause nothing else matters… :D

Maybe you didn't see this one posted by Smooth:

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

I see my 'irony' is lost upon you L.T.D.? Not that I'm surprised of course.

You had opportunity to jump on the "My family & friends agree with me" nonsense long before I posted my 'tongue in cheek' retort, but you chose not to. Why was that I wonder?

I know. The original "My family & friends agree with me" bull**** backed up what you wanted to believe, so you accepted it as 'legitimate' 'proof' of what you believe. It's only when someone posts the opposite view that you find time to ridicule.

My retort of "My family and friends agree with me" is no more stupid than the attempts before mine. It 'proves' nothing. The proof will be in how well the album does.

It goes without saying that I hope 'you and yours' fail in your attempts to make this album a flop.

LOL you still dont get it? No one wants this album to fail. We just want 100% MJ tracks. Thats like me saying you want to ruin MJs legacy by having fake tracks included on the album. Dude MJ had one of the most unmistakable voices on Earth - the fact they even needed forensic analysis to confirm it was him is ridiculous. No one questioned the authenticity of 'This is it', 'Another day', 'Place with no name', etc, etc. Why only 'Breaking News'??? COS IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE HIM. Its not like Sony have a brilliant track record with MJ that we can trust them. Cory Rooney just denied the claims in the Estate statement anyway.

Last edited:

i wonder how many pro BN supporters are actually stooges sent from sony, has happened before...

you are right any real fan knows that is not him, they are covering up for themselves and they will refuse to admit everything.

From day one, I knew it was Michael, after 40 years of being a massive Michael Jackson fan, you pretty much know if its Michael singing or not, and not some unknown imposter lol!

Bring on the the rest of the tracks, can't wait for next month.

you are right any real fan knows that is not him, they are covering up for themselves and they will refuse to admit everything.
that's hurting very hard...
I can't believe you get away with saying anything like that.

THROW YOUR HANDS UP AND SHOUT
WHATS THIS MADNESS ALL ABOUT
ALL THIS MAKES ME WANNA SHOUT

cmon now...

Maybe you didn't see this one posted by Smooth:

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

Is this the same source that said we'll be getting the album back in August?

Please guys, stop arguing, it's getting ridiculous now. You wanted a statement, we have it, yet there are still disagreements. These arguments are childish. Everyone is convinced they are 100% right, yet no one has been inside the studio where the track was recorded, mixed, etc. so nobody here knows the truth!!!

To me its Michael Jacksson no matter what anyone says. All the tracks are him. Iam not going to let anyone bring me down. All brand new songs which iam happy. First brand new album since invincible :D Its been long but worth it.

LOL you still dont get it? No one wants this album to fail. We just want 100% MJ tracks. Thats like me saying you want to ruin MJs legacy by having fake tracks included on the album. Dude MJ had one of the most unmistakable voices on Earth - the fact they even needed forensic analysis to confirm it was him is ridiculous. No one questioned the authencity of 'This is it', 'Another day', 'Place with no name', etc, etc. Why only 'Breaking News'??? COS IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE HIM. Its not like Sony have a brilliant track record with MJ that we can trust them. Cory Rooney just denied the claims in the Estate statement anyway.
Again, Sony has nothing to do with this. The estate completed the tracks and handed them over to Sony for release. People need to stop using Sony as a scapegoat.

:no: I know what I'm hearing...they cant fool me, sorry..that's my opinion and how I feel about it. not changing my mind without any proof.
Its too bad the song will be included in the album..too bad. I want 100% Michael album, is that too much to ask?

Gaz;3066387 said:
Six of Michael’s former producers and engineers who had worked with Michael over the past 30 years - Bruce Swedien, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Teddy Riley - were all invited to a listening session to hear the raw vocals of the Cascio tracks in question. All of these persons listened to the a cappella versions of the vocals on the Cascio tracks being considered for inclusion on the album, so they could give an opinion as to whether or not the lead vocals were sung by Michael. They all confirmed that the vocal was definitely Michael.

Michael’s musical director and piano player on many of his records over a 20-year period, Greg Phillinganes, played on a Cascio track being produced for the album, and said the voice was definitely Michael’s. Dorian Holley, who was Michael’s vocal director for his solo tours for 20 plus years (including the O2 Concert Tour) and is seen in the This Is It film, listened to the Cascio tracks and told me the lead vocal was Michael Jackson.

These are all engineers, producers and musicians who worked on tours and/or in the studio with Michael when he was recording Bad, Thriller, Off The Wall, Dangerous, Invincible, HIStory and Blood On The Dance Floor, and they all reconfirmed their belief that the lead vocals were Michael’s voice on the Cascio tracks.

The Estate then retained one of the best-known forensic musicologists in the nation to listen to the vocals without any instrumental accompaniment (“a cappella”), and to compare them with a cappella vocals from previous Michael songs. This expert performed waveform analysis, an objective scientific test used to determine audio authenticity, on the Cascio tracks, as well as previously released tracks with Michael’s voice, and reported that ALL of the lead vocals analyzed (which included Cascio tracks) were the voice of Michael Jackson.

Sony Music conducted their own investigation by hiring yet a second well-respected forensic musicologist who also compared the a cappella lead vocals from Cascio tracks against previously released vocals of Michael's, and found that Michael’s voice was the on all sets of the raw vocals. The Cascio tracks were also played for two very prominent persons in the music industry who played crucial roles in Michael’s career. Both of these individuals believed that the lead vocals were Michael’s.

Just to be absolutely certain, I also contacted Jason Malachi, a young singer who some persons had wrongfully alleged was a “soundalike” singer that was hired to sing on the Cascio tracks, and I confirmed that he had no involvement with this project whatsoever.

Sony decided that, given the overwhelming objective evidence resulting from the exhaustive investigations outlined above, they wanted to release a record that included three of the Cascio-Porte tracks - because they believed, without reservation, that the lead vocal on all of those tracks were sung by Michael Jackson.

With all this....I mean.....it has to be Michael doesn't it? I know it doesn't sound like Michael, but...why the heck would every single person who knew his voice would say ITS Michael's voice...Then you have the top forensic musicologist saying it is too...

With all this....I mean.....it has to be Michael doesn't it?

no they are all paid by $$$$$$$ony, of course [/Irony]

Cory Rooney replies to Teddy via facebook:

Cory Rooney I just read Teddy's comment about me on twitter and the funny thing is, before this he had a great relationship with Taryll Jackson!!! Living right down the street from him and communicating with him constantly about music, studio gear, and... the overall state of the business you would think that he would have enough respect or be man enough to say what he felt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure would and I will when I get back to LA!!!!!!!!!!! I don't specifically mention Sony or anyone yet because we still don't know who the actual person is to Blame and I'm far from stupid!!! I will say this, it very easy to see the ones that got paid!!!!!!!! :0) I DO NOT MANAGE TARYLL JACKSON!!! he is just one of my closest friends along with his brothers and other members of the Jackson family including the Late and great Michael Jackson. Please YouTube anything on Taryll and tell me if you think there is a hostile bone in his body!! They better stop playing with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See? The last thing hasn't been said about this yet...that's for damn sure. Jesus christ, what in the world is going on? For real!!!!!

You can always download all the new real songs illegally and buy i.e. Thriller instead of buying the fake album..

I'll be honest and say that I'm shocked to see how some people responds to this statement.

one day we want to ask the people that Michael worked with what they think about it, the next day when we hear their opinions we suddenly chose to discredit them.

one day we ask Gaz for a statement from the estate, the minute he delivers what we want, we claim it's fake.

seriously people?

so what this statement tells us is actually that we were all correct - it's part Michael and it's not part Michael.

about 3T : I actually like them as a person but still I have some questions.

Yes they worked with Michael but the question is how much? We know that their album had 2-3 songs with Michael on them but how much time they spent in the studio with Michael? Honestly all the other people listed has spent more time working with Michael then 3T.

Plus some people accept what 3T claims to be the absolute undebatable truth but they fail to see that they don't actually provide any solid concrete proof either. They say that "they know their uncle" and that statement is no concrete than any other person's opinion.

About Rodney Jenkins = yes he has worked with Michael and voiced his opinion but is his opinion based on the actual raw vocals or the finished song streaming ? You know that makes a difference.

It's in our nature to react that way. Most of us have an already fixed opinion on this subject, and no one can tell us otherwise. Just like if the estate were to admit that the song was fake, those that believe that it's 100% Michael will just discredit the statement and call it a conspiracy, based on what Teddy Riley said before, regarding John McClain.

Honestly, the reaction to this statement is no surprise to me. It's the same way people react all the time in other topics.

What I found amusing was the heated exchange between Cory Rooney and Teddy Riley over this statement. And that left me thinking that a lot was left unsaid in this statement. Such as the people who might have felt the song was fake, their presence wasn't even hinted in the statement, and thus, giving the impression that it was a unanimous vote on the authenticity of the track.

They should just remove all the cascio tracks. They can say it's Michael on those songs untill they are red in the race but people are always gonna have doubts.

I won't buy the album but i will download the songs which i know are sung by Michael on itunes

We don't know if this crap is official.

We don't have experts names.

We don't have experts rapports.

I love MJ's music especially his voice, I knew immediately that it wasn't Michael, I went to the forums to know if I was crazy, others thought like me.

I know that it isn't Michael.

there are still people around who believe Michael was guilty...
nothing will ever change their opinions and actually I don't care.
We don't know if this crap is official.

We don't have experts names.

We don't have experts rapports.

I love MJ's music especially his voice, I knew immediately that it wasn't Michael, I went to the forums to know it I was crazy, others thought like me.

I know that it isn't Michael.
;)
and btw: wheeeheeee...

I rather listen to MJ classics over breaking news and i rather listen to invincible album then fake MJ.

To me its Michael Jacksson no matter what anyone says. All the tracks are him. Iam not going to let anyone bring me down. All brand new songs which iam happy. First brand new album since invincible :D Its been long but worth it.

I'm sorry, do you believe its MJ or not? Your posts contradict each other. One minute its fake, the next every song is him?

the album will be a failure!

Really? I don't know....it is just so incredible to me that Sony would be paying every single person Michael worked with as well as the top Forensic Musicologist to say that...I mean would they really do that? :unsure: I'm trying to keep an open mind of everything...this is all so strange..I don't know what to say...I think maybe they should take off any "Questionable" songs, whether it is Michael or not because all it's doing is just causing negative things IMO..

With all this....I mean.....it has to be Michael doesn't it? I know it doesn't sound like Michael, but...why the heck would every single person who knew his voice would say ITS Michael's voice...Then you have the top forensic musicologist saying it is too...
Of course, it's Michael Jackson, The King of Pop. :)

Everybody wanting a piece of Michael Jackson.
Reporters stalking the moves of Michael Jackson.
Just when you thought he was done,
he comes to give it again.

LOL you still dont get it? No one wants this album to fail. We just want 100% MJ tracks. Thats like me saying you want to ruin MJs legacy by having fake tracks included on the album. Dude MJ had one of the most unmistakable voices on Earth - the fact they even needed forensic analysis to confirm it was him is ridiculous. No one questioned the authenticity of 'This is it', 'Another day', 'Place with no name', etc, etc. Why only 'Breaking News'??? COS IT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE HIM. Its not like Sony have a brilliant track record with MJ that we can trust them. Cory Rooney just denied the claims in the Estate statement anyway.

Deano has been banned mate. He's gone back to live with The Flinstones.

Honestly this statement proves nothing to me. I havent thought for one second since Monday morning that this is Michael. I've listened to it over and over and havent once thought that voice was Michael's.

What we hear of Michael I believe is taken from other songs such as You Rock My World and On The Line.

Back