OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... allllllll is lost...

lost, lonely & scared... wanna live with Michael i
This afetrnoon, the leader, the most powerful person in the govement regarding the presential eclection in iran, made it allllllllllllllllllll so clear that there was no cheating, Ahmadi is the lawful president and he banned people from demonstrating peacefully or even expressing their oppositions peacefully.
he said stop these accusations, demonstrate, protests or i will talk to you in another way. that may mean shooting will be his words.

Any opposition or accusation from now on means opposing the islamic system, and the leader and that means......... you are against islam and someone against islam must die.

This means if we want Mousavi, we must oppose the whole islamic system. Who dares to do that? they r gonna kill us like a sheep and no one will permitted to say word about.

Tomorrow people r to demonstrate. that was arrnaged yesterday. I have no idea if it will cancelled. You see, Mousavi is not that powerful to resist the leader. one word, he will be arrested in blink of an eye.

I wonder if any hope is left?

Besides, in his speech, he accused England of being the evilest govement.:doh::doh::doh:WTF! How am i suppose to get my visa now?

GuardianAngel, please stay safe, and not be on the streets, and stay away from windows? We NEED you here! This is developing into an extremely dangerous situation!

Everyone, regardless of your politics, please hold the Iranian demonstrators in your hearts. Might be time to visit the prayer-thread here, about all this?

Stay SAFE!

I'll pray for you guys!

What happened honestly was to be expected at least from me, don't know why... but without the religious leaders in your country he could have never become what he is. To me they're giving a bad theatre in proving in this short time that their was no betrayl... anyways please stay save MichaelsGuardianAngel and be patient... the time for ppl fighting for democracy in Iran will come. But it will need time.

The UDSSR went down. The GDR went down. Poland is free today... I'm old enough to know that ppl believing in good, means freedom, means democracy, means human rights, means peace for everybody... they do have a chance to triumph if they are just patient and NEVER give up hope.
If not this time it will be one of the next times. Just please do not give up on what you believe in!
We're here for you!

I am scared to death to go out tomorrow but u see i feel like betraying if i stay at home. i feel like a backstabber if i just stay and leave those people who r fighting.

I am in such horrible state of confusion.

:heart:Michael is the most important person in my life. he is my life. i do not want to get arrested, so i wont be able to able go abroad.
But what about country? Thinking that for my own dreams, i must stay out of this unfair injustice is so selfish.

I feel terrible.

I am scared to death to go out tomorrow but u see i feel like betraying if i stay at home. i feel like a backstabber if i just stay and leave those people who r fighting.

:heart:Michael is the most important person in my life. he is my life. i do not want to get arrested, so i wont be able to able go abroad.
But what about country? Thinking that for my own dreams, i must stay out of this unfair injustice is so selfish.

I feel terrible.

You're not alone! *hugs* :better:whatever you'll decide I'll pray that God will send you a guardian angel!!!

GuardianAngel, please stay safe, and not be on the streets, and stay away from windows? We NEED you here! This is developing into an extremely dangerous situation!

Everyone, regardless of your politics, please hold the Iranian demonstrators in your hearts. Might be time to visit the prayer-thread here, about all this?

Stay SAFE!
yes please as victoria said stay safe,is there not anything the un can do?

GuardianAngel, do what your heart tells you to do. Let the appeals of our prayers throw a barrier of protection around you.

Someone mentioned the U.N.? I do believe it's possible that this is a revolution in the making, or it could be. I just hope it is as non-violent as possible. I'm not sure there is much an international organization or country can do at this point. It seems very much as if this election was stolen. This is something historical that is happening, and I hope the voices of the Iranian people will be heard.

GuardianAngel, we hold you in our hearts, and do not doubt that.

LORD, JESUS, HOLY MOTHER............

Can't tell what happened, whats happening?

I went there (Azadi street) with my mom. the whole area around (miles) was covered by Guards, of Basij, Sepah, and people with ordinarycloths. in the stree we walked down, i saw at least 50 men allllllllllllllll equpped with bats, masks on their faces and big shields. just a glance to them sends a shiver down anyone's spine.
Yet, we passed over them peaefully, but creeping on the inside.
We reahced the street, waited there will the people around grouped up and peacefully went on walking showing peace signs till we were attacked from the back.

people scattered, i almost lost my mom, I leaped over the fences to the other side of the steet, and when i looked back i saw men in unforms hitting people.
luckily my mom found me, she was so scared, and had gone pale.
So we alogn with many ppl scaped into a a alley.
men fought back, by throwing stones (i did not agree at first but when i saw how they beat them to death, i now say they did deserve it)

Imagine that, attacking a 200 people, with no weapon, not even a knife, from the back? what thats called?
we were peaceful, they attacked.

anyway, we went back because my mom was so defenceless, she could not even run fast.
But i wish i could stay. I almost was ready to die becaus i really cannot accpet to live in this country rules by people like Hitlet.

The goverment accuse Isreal and usa of being vicious, savage and brutual.
today they proved that they were the most violet creatures in the whole world..

i was only a small part of in a small part of the street for a short while.

reports says they have even shot people.
and many witnesses has seen how crually many people, young or old, were beaten to death.

they did not even let more than 4 or 5 people to stand together. anytime a group of people were spotted, they were attacked.

a few people going back to their homes as usual, were even beaten.

i bet it has even got worst.
gotta go to watch news...

GuardianAngel, I am SO glad you and your Mom survived this, today. We will continue to hold you in our hearts.

This "reporting" you are doing is very important. U.S. news journalists are not allowed, and we don't know the real story, except for what you have told.

Be strong, and be safe. OK?

All my love,

Victoria

WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TONIGHT:

around 10-11 me, my sister my friend and her mom went to a demonstration in our neighbor. (i live in a closed area, we call minicity with 40 blocks which each has 4 entrances to the floors)
for four days we have gone and nothing had happened. There were guards but none attacked.
as always we shouted Down with dictator, where is my vote, or words in supports of those killed.
nothing illegal.

TONIGHT, Alot of guards with such scary exteriors were awaiting us down. just a glance of them, more than 10 i trembled. they attacked for real. they shot, shot, shot.... me, my sister and my friend rannnnnnnnnnnnnnn along with people. my friend's mom was left behind.
We slowed down further but again boys yelled, "they r coming" and all ran again. I stopped for a second to look back. I saw one of the guards on a motocycle and a car next to it. He shot in the air. I ran inches back to one of the entrances. many had escaped there. they opened the door for me. thanks God my sister and friend were there too.
We, three, took shelter inside for minutes. then crep our way out through the trees and bushes. my heart was pounding out my chest

again, a police car arrived. we ran away and as we ran we heart shot shot shot.
we were terrified enough and couldn't go on. So we ran back home.

Now about my friends mom:
she said, the guards attacked a man who had left behind and she said the shots were not into the air. they shot towards the crowd as if hoping it hit one but i believe it did not. (i pray it did not)

but for sure, they beat anyone they reached. She said they even broke into the entrances and pulled a boy out of an elevator and they beat him till his pants was torn. and she witnessed how they beat an old man.

Geeeeeee, never had felt this close to death before. if only we had not run, we were shot dead or beaten to death.

Last edited:
wow guardian angel I admire your courage to go out at all! I bet not everybody does! Please may the guardian angel I've sent you through my prayers lead you through this always protected!
Please take care as good as possible.

And please may God give those ppl out there for killing a heart and the courage to see they're shooting their own... they're shooting their own brothers and sisters... may God give them the strength to resist the pressure put on them... stop the killing!

GuardianAngel, thanks so much for telling us about this! I continue to pray for you and the demonstrators in Iran. Please keep yourself as SAFE as possible.

Vic

wow guardian angel I admire your courage to go out at all!
well the courage is gone! I am in dead still. and that means i am not brave.

you know the scaries of all is that I feel so so invulnerable against those big armed men, nothing i have to defend me but feet to run with. that's so unfair.
I do not mean i was to be armed, but i want them not to be armed. Still, they r ahead of me cause one blow of them can knock me down!

:sigh:

I just hope that it does not end in vain. those bloodshed must not be forgotten, misused and iterpretted wrongly.

Please may the guardian angel I've sent you through my prayers lead you through this always protected!
its really beautiful.... :)
Its so lovely to think that i have one :flowers:

GuardianAngel, thanks so much for telling us about this! I continue to pray for you and the demonstrators in Iran. Please keep yourself as SAFE as possible.
thank uu i do apprecate your attentivness and care.... :flowers:

I feel terrible.

you are not a traitor. please stay safe. you are needed. you can be a voice in the future. you're in my prayers, along with your people.

Last edited:
Woooooooooooooooooooooow
gandom????????????????????????????
I didnt know that!!!!
U should have called me girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so shocked to hear that!!! I talked to u 2 days ago!!! I didnt know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can i call u now?!!!!

I was in the class on Sat. when some ppl came and started chanting!!
then the gaurds came and throw tear gas and started beating ppl with baton!
my cousin also saw 4 ppl got killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo pissed and horrified!!!!
stay safe Gandom!!!!

I was in the class on Sat. when some ppl came and started chanting!!
then the gaurds came and throw tear gas and started beating ppl with baton!
my cousin also saw 4 ppl got killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo pissed and horrified!!!!
stay safe Gandom!!!!

I am so worried for you all. I am sure that many of the deaths are not being reported. I am sure there are more than 19. One blog site says 47 but no doubt that number is low too.

I am so worried for you all. I am sure that many of the deaths are not being reported. I am sure there are more than 19. One blog site says 47 but no doubt that number is low too.
there is nodoubt that there r moreeeeee.
the 19 ppl passed away in hospitals. theywere taken but did not survive.

many of those beaten were left in the streets, no ppl could approach them to help. and many of the dead bodies were not given to their families.

not confirmed but sourses say almost 150 ppl were killed only on sat.

Please stay safe. It's all over the news here in the USA. I will be praying for you.
:angel: thank uu

Thank you guys for ur sympathies!
today I wached sth horrible on youtube!! killing and shooting at students in a uni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I feel like vomiting!!! I cant bear that!!!!
ofcourse they never report the bodies!! that's why no foreign reporters are here!! they fired them and told them to leave the country!!! they even took the bodies with ambulance with them and u have to pay money to get that body back!!
I thought Taliban were savages but now I c we have more savages in Iran!!!!

First time I've seen this thread, the whole situation is heart breaking stay safe both of you!

I'm not religious so I can't pray for you'se but you're both in my heart. I wish you both the best of luck and hope something gets done soon to help your country.

Back