ONE MORE CHANCE / Now streaming on michaeljackson.com

Re: ONE MORE CHANCE is coming!!!

Michael never put left foot before his right foot, I'm calling bs.

I think it's Jason Tamachi.

Hahaha, that's funny! Now excuse me while I have to clean my keyboard ... don't drink and lurk on this forum ... :rofl:

That's a beautiful song, I heard it for the first time a couple of days ago (sorry long-time fans ;) ) and had to google the lyrics after listening to it, because I thought "who's Ella?", "One more chance, Ella? ... That doesn't make any sense ...". Oh well, and it didn't. ;)

Nice video too, like the colors, and I want his jacket, but that's a different story.

thanks.

there are the advertisers i was talking about in another thread.
heh..the company is talking about his magic as a performer... wondre why they didn't promote this while he was alive? they're obviously proving, now, that nothing legal could have stopped them, then. i guess MJ would have been unwarrantedly heavily scrutinized and criticized, then. judging from the reactions of people in that video as they watched him perform, the company should have given promotion a chance, back then. of course there will be far less of that unwarranted scrutiny and criticism, now.

indeed a remarkable performance by MJ. only he could get people up like that, singing a ballad. kicking and breaking glass..getting people pumped...you'd think it was a fast song. he was always full of surprises. reminiscent of the end of the Beat It video, yet so much different.

Last edited:
wow 7 years wait to see this video.....

love the concept of him in the club and audience on stage

very moving as always michael

you are dearly missed

:cheers:

Wish there was more close ups....but maybe had the events of 2003 never happened, we would have had more of this video.

Still I thought it was well done, and MJ looked to be in fine form. The night club setting was put some class to it.

MJ looked happy too. :)

For a video that is obviously infinished, I can't complain. To see MJ doing his thing again can never get old for me. Glad we were finally able to see this:clapping:

The butt shots just make everything okay:wub:

this video is like ... the final goodbye from Michael Jackson. The audience is clapping their hands and shows alot of love for Mike. This is like a goodbye, sad but ... u know.

I thought the same thing. The video was really great.

Not sure if this has been asked...sry.
What is the point of the video? Or is it just MJ singing as some random guy in a nightclub? I wonder because MJ usually tells a story in his films. Does the crowd represent anything?

Last edited:

THE HEAVENS HAVE OPENED UP, and :dance2:
who could have guessed that an ANGEL could be this SEX...Y!!!! :girl_curtsey:

Last edited:
sometimes we compare Classic MJ videos to the recent MJ videos and say....but he is so thin ..bla he is not moving fast...lol

Agreed. It isn't just the media that has done this, we as fans tend to respond this way as well.

I finally gave in and watched it and...I ended up watching it 3-4 straight times. It was kind of bitter sweet. The video was strange in that it is challenging to match what is going on to the actual song...but it is quite clear after watching this that it was likely only shot in one take. Some don't like that but I feel that it shows how spontaneous MJ can be...I'll leave it at that in case those that are waiting to watch are reading this.

It was bitter sweet because as someone stated, it is kind of like a final fareware in a way. At least that is the way that I saw it. I did not get that feeling while watch the TII Film, but for some reason this video made it seem as such. He's dancing in front of what is supposed to be fans (Or maybe they are), hes doing what he enjoyed and did best and he looked so happy.

I loved it. I've always loved the song and now I have a lasting image to go along with that. I'm very pleased that this has been released to us. I kind of would like to see it get some tv air play but that's just wishful thinking.

Love and miss you MJ!!
We can't stop, loving you!!

looking back, it just doesn't make any sense. as i look at that video and look back.
...such a waste! he DIDN'T have to die. he DIDN'T have to be treated the way he was treated, to the point of death! i don't get it! as i see this video, all this is flooding to me! How!? Why??

i guess it's true, what i read in my religious studies, years ago, that one day, people would treat good like it is evil, and evil, like it is good.

They surely treated Michael like he was evil. hell..even some people who claimed to be religious treated him like he was evil.

i guess it makes sense that what i read, didn't say whether or not the people doing the treatment would be religious or not religious. it just said..people.

if MJ was anything like the people around him, who leeched, and rode his back, then, he really would have not had the empire that people loved to threaten, would one day, crumble, to begin with. and there would be no MJ legaacy to protect. and there would be no Sony, which signed him.

there really is something to be said for actually practicing a moral and ethics code, and not just lip service. MJ is forever proof of that.

Last edited:

He so energetic, dancing everywhere and looking sharp. Oh I wish I was in the "choir" in the video.

Somebody on youtube pointed out that he's in the audience and the people are on stage, which is the opposite to the usual setting. Got me wondering what this means. I guess it does have some meaning. You could interpret it in many ways, but I think it's his way of saying "Put yourself in my shoes yall. I'm only human and got my heart broken (according to the lyrics)" Something like that.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks!
I really don't mind that shots are from behinde :wild: :wild: :wild:
:D I feel you.

Can't wait monday to buy Vision and watch OMC in HQ..

when he runs up to them and runs along them all touching their hands, i well up everytime....

However, don't we have a bum thread?

What????!!!!?? I thought this is a totally innocent board? :scratch:

I remember seeing a post in this thread yesterday about the dance moves being "too heavy" for a ballad or something? Now I can't find the post anymore, maybe it was in some other thread or I don't remember correctly and the person said something else.

Anyway, I watched the video again, and it's funny, if you watch the video, the song almost sounds like a rock song and not like a ballad anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just something I noticed today. So the song with and without the video means you basically get 2 different versions of the song. If that makes sense?

P.S. Would someone who is only interested in the music be interested in the bum thread as well? :unsure:

The video was nice. They didn't show his face much. I love it when he breaks stuff.:yes:

I really am in two minds about seeing it now. Don't think I'm quite ready to see it yet. I know I'll be an emotional mess as I've been a bit on edge for the last couple weeks with it all. Missing him so much right now.

I don't understand the concept of the video at all lol.

Definitely good seeing him again in something new though, if not a bit sad :(

This video also brings back really bad memories. The reason this video remained unfinished is because he was arrested...I believe, in fact, on his way to finish recording it.

What????!!!!?? I thought this is a totally innocent board? :scratch:

P.S. Would someone who is only interested in the music be interested in the bum thread as well? :unsure:

Lol... I am interested in both his music and his sexiness...

I follow the new album thread, the bum thread, the neck thread, the fingers thread, the eyes thread, the manhood thread, etc... :wub:

The concept behind the video is that the roles have been reversed and the fans are on stage and Michael is performing from the ground.

I believe thats also why it is allways shot from behind, as we are looking from Michael's point of view at the stage.

I follow the new album thread, the bum thread, the neck thread, the fingers thread, the eyes thread, the manhood thread, etc... :wub:

Good God, how many "body part" threads are there? :tease: Don't get me wrong, I'm female too, but all I want is the jacket he is wearing in this video. Might not be my size though, I'd probably have to shrink into it. ;)

Milka u r such a dreamer:p..positvely.suprisingly I do the same thing too;-)

Back