Mungo Jerry ~ In The Summertime
Oran "Juice" Jones ~ The Rain
Frankie Smith ~ Double Dutch Bus
Morris Albert ~ Feelings
Ram Jam ~ Black Betty
Jimmy Spicer ~ The Adventures Of Super Rhymes
Foxy ~ Get Off
EMF ~ Unbelievable

Ten Sharp - You. Awsome track, your typical one hit wonder..

Although they lasted several decades and were popular with hippies, the Grateful Dead only had one hit single called "Touch Of Gray".

There was a guy in the early 1980s named Rockie Robbins who had a R&B hit "You And Me". I also liked Debra Laws "Very Special". I have her album, the whole thing is good, but that was her only hit song.

Then there's Crazy Frog but I hate that creature so much that I rather not post a video.

:lol: I'm glad you didn't!!

They have only one international hit - "Hotel California". Maybe they are big in the US but not in the other world.

Lol, are you kidding? I live far from the US, maybe it's just in Russia they just had one hit?

Do you remember Mark Morrison???
The return of the Mack....

And Kris Kross too....JUMP!

krisskros_431.jpg

I can’t forget those jeans even if I try to. :wild:
Mark Morrison: You lied too meee....I actually liked this song back in the 90s, the beat was great.
I remember 2 Unlimited, Mr president coco jambo and what happened to Meat Loaf ??? I would do anything for love I love that song,
I’ve heard some songs after that but it’s not the same =( ...
Roxette, Ace Of Base, MC Hammer ha ha ha ha ha where is he now?, Rednex, Rob’n’Raz Circus, Mr Big, Sinéad O’Connor, Corona and Dr Alban, and OMG Scatman John( RIP), Montel Jordan and En vogue :D I love the 80s and 90s :yes:

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby
Aha - Take on Me

a-ha was not a one hit wonder. Maybe in the U.S but for the most of the world they've had some pretty good chart success. They've had 13-15 top 10 singles in the UK and they're latest album charted at number 5 in the UK and they've also done well in South America, Germany and Norway

Songs that have charted well for them are

Take On Me
The Sun Always Shines On TV
Train Of Thought
Hunting High And Low
I've Been Losing You
Cry Wolf
The Living Daylights
You Are The One
Stay On These Roads
Early Morning
Dark Is The Night For All
Summer Moved On
Minor Earth Major Sky
Lifelines
Forever Not Yours
Analogue
Foot Of The Mountain

and at one point they held the record for the largest paying audience ever with nearly two hundrend thousand people going to see them. So for a band that are ment to be ''One hit wonders'' they've done pretty good for themselves lol

a-ha was not a one hit wonder. Maybe in the U.S but for the most of the world they've had some pretty good chart success. They've had 13-15 top 10 singles in the UK and they're latest album charted at number 5 in the UK and they've also done well in South America, Germany and Norway

Songs that have charted well for them are

Take On Me
The Sun Always Shines On TV
Train Of Thought
Hunting High And Low
I've Been Losing You
Cry Wolf
The Living Daylights
You Are The One
Stay On These Roads
Early Morning
Dark Is The Night For All
Summer Moved On
Minor Earth Major Sky
Lifelines
Forever Not Yours
Analogue
Foot Of The Mountain

and at one point they held the record for the largest paying audience ever with nearly two hundrend thousand people going to see them. So for a band that are ment to be ''One hit wonders'' they've done pretty good for themselves lol

I'm from Norway and I don't even know half of those songs.. :blush: :lol:

a-ha are a really great band. It's such a shame that they are so underrated

has anyone said Funktown by lipps inc.? (even though it was better by pseudo echo :p)

"Float On" by the Floaters I just love that song. I don't know completely if they are one hit wonders but that's the only song that I have heard from them. Brighter Side of Darkness' "Love Jones" is also the only song from that group also that I have heard.

"Float On" by the Floaters I just love that song. I don't know completely if they are one hit wonders but that's the only song that I have heard from them.
I like the instrumental version with just the group saying "Float, float oooon." The regular version with the "My name is Larry and I'm blah blah blah" is kinda cheesy and annoying to me. :p

Back