Oprah Remembers Michael Jackson

im tired of people not only trying to hide his talent, and also his humanitarian side, he gave $300 millions on charity, is like britney giving all his fortune away and gettin poor, michael didnt cause he made much money tahn any artist

Yeah, wasn't happy with her mentioning the child abuse allegations thing twice. Come on, let the lies rest...the man is gone, focus on his talent, legacy, humanitarian efforts...the childern that are now trying to deal with the loss of their father, the family...she just talked about things that were mentioned in the interview-nothing that (like what was stated here b4) pertained to his legacy.

She did speak of how down-to-earth he was, but then again, it was all about how her hair looked, how nervous she was...I don't know guys...just so cold at times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Download MJ Rehearsing Human Nature Live 2009

Here is an excerpt as shown on Oprah's September 16th show which features Michael Jackson rehearsing dance moves and singing live for Human Nature.

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/281055652/mj_hn_live_2009.avi.html

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_BH9Q0geE

I wasn't crazy about the interview. She talked too much about herself and what she was feeling when she did the '93 interview. She did pay him some nice compliments, but not enough imo. I did however like how she said she finally "got" how he missed his childhood and how that had effected his life.

I couldn't believe how SKINNY Michael looked when he got up to dance in the '93 interview. His legs were SO THIN and his bones looked so small. His face did too. And also when he was standing next to Elizabeth's chair you could see how small his waist was. He has always been so skinny.

I know you all will think this is crazy, but do you think Oprah acts so scorned because she maybe fell in love with Michael?

LOLS! Wouldn't surprise me....

Maybe in the 70's, she had this huge crush on Michael or something. I know she wanted to be with Jackie.

Here is an excerpt as shown on Oprah's September 16th show which features Michael Jackson rehearsing dance moves and singing live for Human Nature.

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_BH9Q0geE (may be a few minutes)

thank you so much that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!

so something was wrong with Michael cause he did look so thin :yes: :(
Michael has always been rail thin. I just hadn't noticed it nearly as much when watching that interview on youtube.

I wish she would've included the beat boxing too. He was amazing in so many ways. :)

For what i have seen it would have been much much better if she just replay the entire interview, cause this she did is more her talking than Michael, and she's defenetly cold very desappointing, very very very desapointing the only emotional thing she said which is true is that he was a profounly lonenly man, the only thing, thanks at least for that little statement oprah, everybody says that, so its true, i wish people would have comprenheded him when he WAS alive

She said that she after she did the interview she could see herself being friends with Michael..but a true friend wouldn't have deserted him:(...To me this is a bit of a conflicting interview.

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_BH9Q0geE

Thanks! - You are as always a lifesaver!!

Yeah, it was basically her giving her thoughts on the '93 interview. I'm a little disappointed.

Yeah, she managed to make this all about HER. Me me me. I was nervous, I wasn't prepared. I didn't have questions (Buuulllll sh...) I was too happy to have score the "big" interview to FEEL how lonely he was. I could've been his friend. Bahwawa.

VERY disappointing show. Was she supposed to show something we never saw before?

Oh, let's not forget she had to slip the painted words in there a few times: accusations ,molestations etc. I have YET to see ONE interview where this shit isn't mentioned. ARGH! I hate the media.

actualgif4.gif

Ho Why Ho Whyyy

I really really hate to say this, but....he was flat in the "Human Nature" clip... His intonation is *never* off. That's very disconcerting. =/ And I'm not quite sure why she chose that clip over all the others.

For us fans I don't think we're ever gonna be happy with people unless they love Michael as much as we do.

I did like how she said she really, really, really, really, liked Michael a LOT. She said "really" four times. I know, because I counted. :D

That Human Nature clip is AMAZING. His voice sounds fantastic and look at the way he moves!

I really really hate to say this, but....he was flat in the "Human Nature" clip... His intonation is *never* off. That's very disconcerting. =/ And I'm not quite sure why she chose that clip over all the others.

The fact that people were near him onstage leads me to believe they were trying something, maybe with lighting or sound or something

I am sure she was not able to 'choose' what clip to play, she probably was given the clip by Sony.........it would be more their decision what to show prior to the film's release.

Kenny Ortega looks so funny at the beginning of the clip. And MJ sort of looks like he was playing...The singing is great!

For us fans I don't think we're ever gonna be happy with people unless they love Michael as much as we do.

I did like how she said she really, really, really, really, liked Michael a LOT. She said "really" four times. I know, because I counted. :D
she said it?

it was rehearsal what did you expect?
he doesn't give his all in rehearsal
I thought it was amazing

Back